Status: Completed. Sequel is up.

Can't Stay Away

Comfort

"Ryan."

My eyes fluttered open. I had fallen asleep on my floor. Then remembering what had woken me up, I looked around.

"Ryan."

I looked out of my window. I couldn't see Brendon, but I knew he was there.

"Yeah Bren?" I said quietly.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that," he said.

"It doesn't matter," I said, remembering what had happened earlier. "Are you ok?"

It was silent for a moment.

"I'll be fine," he said.

"Do you want to come over here?" I asked.

"I'd rather not," Brendon said. "Not right now."

I nodded my head. But Brendon probably couldn't see me.

"Ok," I said, sounding hurt.

"It's nothing personal," Brendon said. "I just prefer to be alone a-after he--"

Brendon broke off at the end, letting out a choked sob.

"I'm sorry," Brendon said. He pulled his window closed quickly, covering it with his curtains before I could catch a glimpse of him.

I didn't know what to do. I wished that I could help Brendon, but I had never experienced anything like this before in my life.

------------------------------------------------

That night, as I was trying to fall asleep, I heard my window slide open and I sat up.

"Brendon?" I whispered.

"Yeah," he said. I couldn't see his face as he came toward me. He sat next to me on the bed and leaned forward, kissing me. This kiss was so much different. It was almost desperate. His hand was on the back of my neck pulling my face closer to his, while his hand was on the front of my boxers; the only thing I happened to be wearing. I moaned into Brendon's mouth as he began to rub me through the thin fabric of my boxers. But this was going too fast.

"Brendon," I said against his mouth.

"Shh," he said, reattaching his lips to mine, his tongue making it's way into my mouth. He pushed me back on my bed so that I was laying down and he was on top of me. I let out a gasp of pleasure as Brendon rubbed against my growing erection. I pushed Brendon off of me. I didn't want to do this. Not now, anyways.

"What the fuck, Ryan?" Brendon asked as I got off of my bed.

"It's just, I think we're moving too fast," I said quietly. "It's not like I wasn't enjoying myself. I just don't want to rush things."

Brendon sighed.

"You're right," he said. "Sorry about that."

He nodded towards my obvious erection with a smirk. I felt my face heat up. I walked back over to my bed and sat next to Brendon. I reached my hand up to cup his face gently. I couldn't help but notice him flinch. My eyes had now adjusted better to the dark and I could make out a dark bruise around Brendon's eye. Brendon closed his eyes as I traced a finger over it gently. A tear slid down Brendon's face when he opened his eyes and I wiped it away before pulling him into a hug.

"I really hate my father," Brendon said. He was shaking slightly and I knew he was crying. I didn't know what else to do but just let Brendon know that I cared.

We laid down on my bed and I held Brendon close to me, letting him cry into my chest until we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't help myself. I had to update again. This is my favorite story right now. I just keep getting ideas :] And this is the most boy on boy action I've ever written too.
Comment?
~Sally