Status: Completed. Sequel is up.

Can't Stay Away

Stay

When I woke up, it was still dark. And I could hear someone crying. Right next to me.

I sat up quickly. Too quickly. My room spun and I closed my eyes. The crying continued. It was quiet, but you couldn't help but here it. I opened my eyes slowly and looked next to me to see Brendon there, knees pulled to his chest and tears sliding down his face.

"Brendon?" I said quietly. He unfolded himself quickly and wrapped his arms around me, gently pulling me to him.

"I'm so sorry Ry," he said. "I-I don't want you to leave me. I won't hurt you anymore if you don't want me too. Just please. Don't leave me."

I hadn't even realized that Brendon's feelings for me were so strong that he would beg me to stay with him. I'd never seen him like this before. But...I didn't really want to leave Brendon either. I sighed and wrapped my arms around Brendon.

"I won't leave you," I said quietly. He pulled back a little so that he could look at me. He was no longer crying, but his eyes were still wet with tears.

He smiled before pulling me towards him to kiss me. He put pressure on my sides and as he kissed me, it caused waves of pleasure to roll through my body and I let out a low moan. Why did it have to feel so good sometimes?

As his tongue entered my mouth, he pushed his fingers harder into the sensitive new bruises he had created earlier. I knew that he knew exactly what he was doing...but I couldn't bring myself to stop him. Instead, I bit his lip, inflicting a small amount of pain on him this time. I smirked when he moaned lightly. I pulled away slowly, keeping my arms around Brendon's neck.

"You should probably get going," I said. I had no idea what time it was. "I don't want you to get caught not in your room."

"You just want to get rid of me," he said, pouting. I laughed and Brendon smiled. "But I'll go so you can get some sleep."

"Ok," I said, removing my arms from around Brendon. He stood up, helping me up as well. I walked him to my window and kissed him softly. "See you later?"

"Of course," he said. He kissed me again quickly before climbing out of the window and into his own room. I smiled at him when he waved before closing his curtains.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and crappy update :/ But the next one should be better :]
Comments?
~Sally