Status: Completed. Sequel is up.

Can't Stay Away

Funeral

The day of the funeral came upon us slowly. And in that time, Brendon seemed a bit better. He wasn't completely his normal self but he was less withdrawn since the whole incident between his parents.

The moment we were both ready to leave for the funeral, Brendon's hand found its way into mine. He held my hand tightly and I knew that that would be the only sign of his internal suffering. His eyes, which had been wet with his tears for the last few days, were dry. I figured that he was finally coming to terms with what had happened. I desperately wanted to ask him how he was holding up or something, but something inside me was telling me that Brendon didn't want me to worry or ask him if he was alright. So I didn't.

The only thing I could do for Brendon at this point was hold his hand.

When we arrived at the funeral, there were only a few other people there. None of them gave Brendon their condolences. I hardly paid attention to the actual funeral, and gave most of my attention to Brendon. Every once in a while, I'd feel Brendon tense up and I gave his hand a light squeeze. We went home after it was done.

My mom dropped us off at the end of my driveway, saying something about going to get some groceries and that she'd be back in an hour. But I was hardly paying attention. I was still paying most of my attention on Brendon, but now for an entirely different reason. I was still holding his hand, and he was practically dragging me toward my house. When we got inside, Brendon roughly shoved me against the nearest wall. My head hit the wall with a dull thud. It hurt, but of course felt so good.

Brendon pushed himself against me.

"I'm glad we can finally be alone," Brendon muttered, his hot breath hitting my face. A moment later, his lips were on mine, kissing me hungrily. I couldn't help but kiss back. It didn't exactly feel like the right moment to be doing this, but at this point I didn't care. I needed and wanted this as much as Brendon seemed to. I pushed us away from the wall and grabbed Brendon's hand, leading him upstairs and to my room quickly. I shoved Brendon down on the bed and started to unbutton the buttons on my shirt, which isn't easy when you're trying to hurry.

I could see Brendon trying to unbutton his shirt as well. When I was half way done, I gave up and pulled the shirt over my head, taking my undershirt as well. Brendon was still fumbling with his buttons and I quickly crawled on top of him, pulling his shirts off as well. He smiled at me and I pressed my lips to his, glad that the moment hadn't been lost by our delay.

I groaned as I felt my pants tightening. Brendon's hands were instantly unzipping them and sliding them off, and I moaned as his hands brushed my growing erection. Brendon flipped us over as my pants were hitting the floor. I quickly started to remove Brendon's pants as Brendon attached his lips to my neck. As Brendon's pants came off, Brendon bit my neck hard, causing me to moan and arch my back, my hips rising just enough for my erection to touch Brendon's. A moan escaped both of our lips, and Brendon raised his head quickly so that his eyes were staring back at mine.

"Are you ready?" Brendon asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked in return, thinking of the fact that we had just buried Brendon's mother today. Brendon nodded his head, his eyes looking back at me full of want and need. "Then yes, I'm ready."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, miss me? :] Well, I'm glad to be back. Hope you enjoyed the long awaited update.
Comments?
~Sally