Status: Completed. Sequel is up.

Can't Stay Away

Spencer

Brendon was awake and dressed before me. I groaned as he shook my frame, opening my eyes reluctantly. I couldn't help but notice that it was still mostly dark out.

"Why are you so awake?" I asked, rubbing my eyes before sitting up slowly. Brendon grinned.

"I don't know," he said. "I'm just excited, I guess."

"Excited?" I asked. "For school? Are you crazy?"

"Well, I'm just excited to introduce you to Spencer," he said. I shook my head and chuckled softly.

"You amaze me Brendon," I said. "But why do I need to wake up so early?"

"Well, I thought we'd go to school a little bit early," he said. "Give you time to meet Spencer and figure out where you need to go. Waking up early is for your benefit."

"Ok," I said. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 6 o'clock. "I'm going to take a shower."

"I'd join you," Brendon started, smirking at me. "But I'm already dressed."

"Yeah, I noticed," I said. I left my room and headed for the bathroom to shower.

When I returned to my room, Brendon was no longer there. I picked out some clothes and got dressed slowly, before deciding to go see what Brendon was doing. I went downstairs and looked around, but I couldn't find Brendon. I walked into the living room, finding Brendon easily. He was asleep on the couch. I sighed, and shook my head before going to the kitchen to get something to eat. When I was done, it was a little after 7. School didn't start until 8. I decided to wake Brendon up.

This time, Brendon groaned as I shook him. He reached his arm out, swatting it around before it finally came in contact with my face, hitting me softly.

"Brendon," I said. "Get up."

"I don't want to," Brendon mumbled. I slapped Brendon's face lightly. "Mmm. Harder."

I smirked at him.

"Will you wake up?" I asked.

"Only if you make your slaps worthwhile," Brendon said. I slapped him harder this time. "Not good enough."

I balled my hand into a fist and hit his hip hard this time. He groaned before opening his eyes.

"Good one," he said, smirking. I leaned forward and placed my lips on his. When we pulled apart, he glanced at the clock that was on the wall behind me. He sat up quickly. "We have to go. I told Spencer that we'd meet him at 7:30."

"When did you talk to Spencer?" I asked.

"I called him while you were in the shower," he said. He stood up off the couch. "Now let’s go."

We picked up our bags and headed out the door and to the sidewalk. Brendon had told me that the school was in walking distance from my house.

When we arrived, we headed straight for the main entrance. Standing by the door, looking slightly annoyed was a guy with light brown hair. I assumed this was Spencer.

"Hey Spencer," Brendon said when we were standing in front of him.

"Mind telling me why you had me get here early?" Spencer asked, only glancing at me slightly.

"I wanted you to meet someone," Brendon said. Spencer looked at me again. Brendon looked at me and smiled before looking back at Spencer. "Spencer, this is Ryan. My boyfriend."

I felt my cheeks burn slightly. This was the first time I had been introduced to someone as Brendon's boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you," Spencer said. "So, how'd Brendon manage to get a hold of you?"

"He wouldn't leave me alone," I said simply. Spencer nodded as Brendon punched me in the arm.

"I completely understand," Spencer said. "That's how we became friends. So, are you a junior too?"

"No," I said. "Senior."

"Oh, cool," Spencer said. "I assume that's the main reason Brendon wanted to introduce us."

"Yeah," I said.

"Hey, guys," Brendon said. "Want to include me in the conversation?"

"Not really," Spencer said. I looked at Brendon who was now glaring at Spencer. Brendon turned to me, and without warning flashed me his puppy dog eyes. I groaned.

"Don't do that Brendon," I said. He didn't stop. Now I felt bad. Spencer was laughing.

"Ryan," Brendon said in a child-like voice. I sighed.

"Why don't you show me where I need to go?" I suggested. Brendon smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door.

"We need to go in here," Brendon said. I turned to look at Spencer who was still laughing.

"See you later," I called before the front door of the school closed.

I had a feeling that Spencer and I would be good friends. And that Brendon might drive me crazy. But in a good way, of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more subscriber and I'll finally have 10 stars :]
That makes me happy.
Comments?
~Sally