Status: Completed. Sequel is up.

Can't Stay Away

Just Good

A week later, and it was safe to say that Spencer and I were good friends. Yeah, it was fast, but we got along well and had a lot in common. This friendship with Spencer also helped me learn something about Brendon. I learned that Brendon wasn’t a jealous person, which was nice to know. Though I’m sure it had something to do with the fact that Spencer was straight…but still. I didn’t like jealousy, and the fact that Brendon didn’t show this emotion in our relationship was good.

Brendon and I had also decided that it was best that we not get too intimate when my mom was around. Which was hard for us, because my mom was around a lot. But I’m sure we could handle it. It was just a matter of getting our hormones under control. Easy, right? Probably not.

Though, we did get one free night during the night. My mom had to go grocery shopping. Things got rough. It was good. Except I was sporting a new black eye. I had told Brendon to avoid hitting me in the face, but he couldn’t help it. I told my mom that it was just another accident. But seeing as this was the second black eye, she was finding it harder to believe me. This worried me.

On Saturday, my mom went to go meet my father to have lunch. He had been working a lot, and felt bad for not seeing my mom that much. So he had arranged for them to have lunch at a nice restaurant. I didn’t mind that my father had not invited me. This just meant I had some time alone with Brendon.

After my mom told us that she was leaving, we waited until we heard the front door close before attacking each other’s lips, and trying to fight for dominance. Brendon won and he pinned me down on my bed. He pushed my shirt up, revealing a smattering of bruises from a few nights ago. He placed his hands over them before adding pressure, and my back arched, enjoying the pain.

But it wasn’t the same. It didn’t seem as intense a pleasure. Before Brendon could kiss me again, I spoke.

“Brendon,” I said.

“Yeah,” he said, looking down at me.

“I’m not sure how to word this,” I said. “But the pain from my bruises…the feeling isn’t as intense as it used to be.”

Brendon nodded his head.

“I was wondering when that was going to happen,” Brendon said.

“It still feels good,” I said. “It’s just not as strong a feeling though.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Brendon said kissing me. “It’s perfectly normal. The bruises will always feel good. But there are some things that always feel great.”

Brendon kissed me again, this time biting my lip. He pulled away.

“Next time, when we have more time by ourselves, I’ll introduce you to some great feelings,” Brendon said, smirking. I smirked back, before Brendon’s lips were on mine again. I could only imagine what Brendon had in store for me, and these thoughts excited me. I couldn’t wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
A quick update for you. I want to try and get this finished up soon so that I can start the sequel :]
There'll be a few more chapters for this story. I don't know the exact number, though.
Comments?
~Sally