Status: Completed. Sequel is up.

Can't Stay Away

Knowing

I went straight up to my room and sat on the bed. I sighed and looked out the window that looked into Brendon's room. He was in there, walking around probably looking for something. I needed to get some blinds ASAP. I looked around, before picking up a small blanket that I knew I wouldn't use. I got up and headed over to the window.

As I was about to cover the window, Brendon looked my way and our eyes met. He smiled at me. I just glared at him before putting the blanket between us, attaching it over my window.

That's better.

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up some time in the middle of the night. I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes, before looking around my room. I wasn't sure why I woke up, but nothing seemed out of place. I was about to lay back down when I realized that the blanket I had placed over my window had fallen onto the floor. I got up, my feet landing softly on the cold floor and crossed my room to the window. I bent down, picking it up off of the floor. As I stood up, sudden movement to my left made me jump back and trip over my desk chair, causing me to fall on the floor. My right elbow hit the floor hard. What was with me falling all of the time?

In that moment, though, the pain in my elbow was forgotten as I looked up to find Brendon standing over me.

"Brendon?" I said. He didn't say anything. "What the fuck are you doing in my room?"

He held out a hand to help me, but I ignored it. I sat up, staying on the floor.

"Well?" I said angrily. "Are you going to answer my question?"

He dropped his hand and sighed.

"I just wanted to apologize for earlier," he said quietly.

"This couldn't wait until a normal time?" I asked. Brendon smiled.

"I wanted to make sure I got a chance to say it," he said. "You probably would have avoided me and I never would have been able to say it."

I sighed. He was right. But it was creepy how he had come into my room. Besides, he didn't need to apologize. It's not like it was going to change the fact that I disliked him very strongly.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked, standing up.

"The window," Brendon said, pointing at the window I had originally had covered.

"Well don't do it again," I said. "Don't think we're friends either. Cause I told you earlier, I don't like you."

Brendon smirked.

"I think I can change that," Brendon said.

"I highly doubt that," I said. "Now can you leave please?"

"Yeah," Brendon said, moving towards the window. He slid it open carefully, before climbing out of it and into his own window to his room. The houses were that close together. When he was in his room, I shut my window. Brendon watched me as I got the blanket ready to cover the window. As I lifted it, Brendon raised his hand in a wave. And I knew then, that Brendon would never leave me alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??
~Sally