Status: Completed. Sequel is up.

Can't Stay Away

Trapped

"You can put your stuff right over there," Brendon said as we entered his house. I placed my bag where he told me to. Brendon's eyes stayed on me. I couldn't see him watching me, but I could feel him watching me. When I turned to look at him after setting my bag down, he was smirking. "We're gonna have a lot of fun tonight."

I was a bit worried as to what kind of fun Brendon had in mind.

"Don't look so nervous," Brendon said, smiling kindly now. "C'mon. Follow me."

He started up his stairs and I followed him to his room. He pointed to his bed.

"You can sit down if you want," he said. I didn't want to. I stood by his bedroom door and watched as he went to his dresser, opening up a drawer which he was now digging around in. After a minute he closed the drawer and turned around. He held up a twenty. "For food later. When we get hungry."

I nodded my head.

"Why so quiet?" Brendon asked. I didn't say anything and Brendon stopped smiling. I didn't like the tension and awkwardness I felt in the air. His eyes narrowed. "Remember what I told you last night. I don't like being treated like shit. I'm trying to be nice."

"I know you're trying to be nice," I said finally. "But I told you that I don't like you, yet you continue to force me to hang out with you."

"It's only because you don't know me," he said. "I want you to get to actually know me before you decide that you don't like me."

"I think I know enough about you to decide that I don't like you," I said.

"No you don't ," Brendon said. He came closer to me. "You think you know me better than I think you do, but the truth is you haven't any idea who I really am. That's why I brought you over hear. So that you can get to know me better."

"Well I honestly don't want to know you better," I said. "I'd much rather be at home doing nothing right now."

"Well, you're not going home," he said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of his room. He pulled me down the hall and opened a door. I looked inside. The bathroom. Brendon shoved me inside hard, causing me to fall to the floor. The door shut behind me and I heard a click. I stood up and reached for the door knob, turning it. The door was locked. I looked around. There was a window, but it was ridiculously tiny.

What the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Quick update. I"m really sorry for taking so long to update D: I feel really bad.
Comments??
~Sally