Status: Hiatus

Everlasting Love

Meeting

“Come Charlotte let’s look around,” said Myra. “Come on you can unpack later”.” I’m coming alright, one minute I called.” They just arrived in their hotel room and Myra, always the active one, couldn’t wait to explore. They got their bikinis, as they decided to go swimming in the pool.

“Nice bikini,” Myra told her. She always was a bit insecure about her body. And Myra knew her friend and tried to give her a bit more confidence about herself. Myra herself was nothing like that, of course she also was insecure about herself sometimes, but most of the times she just did what she wanted and didn’t care about other people’s opinion. Unlike Charlotte. “Are you sure, It looks good on me” she asked. “Yes it does, don’t worry” Myra answered.
---
“I’m so glad that our vacation finally started”, Myra told Charlotte as they were lying in the pool. “God yes”, she answered. “Twee weeks of doing nothing and lying in the sun.” “you forget partying and meeting lots of boys,” her friend reminded here. “well I don’t know about you, but with my luck with boys, that surely isn’t happening ” Charlotte told her friend a little down. Even though Charlotte was nineteen, she never had a boyfriend, except when you count that one when she was four years old. It wasn’t that she was never liked by a boy, but the moment she liked someone and that person liked her back, it was like an alarm bell is ringing in her head, warning her, telling her that it wouldn’t work out, desperately finding reasons why they would be wrong together and it would be best that she just stopped it before it happens. She would push the guy away, ignoring his calls and text messages and stop talking to him at all, until he would give up.
“Oh don’t be so down and enjoy your time now” her friend told her while splashing her with water, which started an huge splashing fight between them.
---
As they walked in to the reception from the pool, laughing and talking, Charlotte dropped her towel. “heavy isn’t it,” joked Myra at her. “Shut up,” she responded, while picking up here towel.
As she rose, her eyes were pulled to the other side of the reception, like an invisible thread pulling at her. And there she saw him, looking at here. She couldn’t look away. When their eyes met it was like she couldn’t breath as if every bit of oxygen in the air has left. She felt like her life would change forever and nothing would be the same.

“Charlotte, Charlotte,” Myra called to her. But she didn’t hear, she was transfixed, in her own world where only he existed and no one else. She was only pulled from her gaze when Myra hit her on her arm, hard. Where she normally would be pissed, now she didn’t cared she only wanted to know, Who is he?

“Charlotte come on, or were going to be late,” Myra told her while pulling here in the waiting elevator. She quickly looked back but he was gone and she asked herself while the doors closed if that really happened or that here mind was playing tricks on her.

“What were you staring of to, just there,” Myra asked when they arrived back in to their hotel room and were changing for dinner. Charlotte still unsure what exactly happened down stairs, answered laughing, “just day dreaming, I’m probably a bit drowsy from all the swimming. But let’s hurry up, otherwise were going to be late for dinner.”
---
While in the restaurant and the walking there, she couldn’t help it to look around hoping she saw him, so she had some proof that what happened earlier wasn’t a fabrication of her mind. Because that, didn’t happen in real life, it happens in movies and books, but not in real life and certainly not her life.
But she never saw him again that day, not during dinner nor the walks to the room and back.
---
While she lay in bed, she couldn’t sleep cause she couldn’t stop thinking about him. He was stuck in her mind, she had so many thoughts running through here head, who was he, what was his name, did he even exist. Maybe I’m just going crazy, she thought to herself, but it was so weird, the connection she felt with him was so unbelievable, that even she barely believed it and then moments when she was in the elevator and suddenly he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, This is my first story, so I hope you like it. It probably isn’t that good so I appreciate comments on how I could approve my story. You may also notice spelling errors, I did my best but English isn’t my first language, so please leave comments about this as well.