We're Trouble Bound

November

Image

November

Jaime hopped onto Oliver’s back. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and his hands hooked under her thighs. “Yeh weigh next to nuffin’, girl.”

“Says the twig boy.” Jaime rolled her eyes and squeezed his shoulder playfully.

Partners in crime. Oliver considered this often. A month earlier, this is what Jaime had called them. Oliver wasn’t entirely convinced. Never before had Oliver been this close to a girl without sleeping with her. And he wasn’t even sure he’d been this close to any of those girls either. Oliver and Jaime spent ninety percent of their tour time together. If Jaime went to get dinner, Oliver went too. If Oliver took a nap, Jaime curled up to a pillow and took one too. It suited them because they were of such similar temperaments. It would be safe to assume that each would be doing these things whether they were together or not. This all confused Oliver still. He liked Jaime and she certainly was beautiful. But he felt that he would prefer her staying in his life for awhile to sleeping with her and then never speaking again.

Oliver was trotting to the venue door with Jaime on his back when the door swung open. It threw him off balance and he stumbled backwards. Jaime slipped off his back, also losing her center of gravity. Disorientated, Oliver and Jaime bumped into one another. Jaime’s forehead slammed into Oliver’s cheekbone. “Fuuuck!” Jaime exclaimed, grabbing her head.

Gavin, who had opened the door, looked very confused. “What the—“

“Bloody motherfuckin’ fuck—“ Oliver began streaming obscenities from his mouth while holding his eye. It was clear to Gavin that they had both been in some way injured. They were shifting around, hands to their faces in nearly identical motions.

Jaime slowly let her hand fall, briefly touching it again and wincing. She then noticed Oliver’s pain and said “Here, let me see…” Oliver pulled her hand away from his face so Jaime could assess the damage. She placed one of her soft hands on his uninjured cheek. Oliver held his breath while she studied his face. The spot where they’d collided was red already. “Damn,” Jaime mumbled.

“S’it bad then?” Oliver asked.

“You may have a black eye later.” Jaime frowned. “I’m sorry.” She ran her fingers along his reddened cheek. It was hard for Oliver to stop himself from grabbing her hand to hold.

“S’o’reight… ‘Ow’s yer head?” He pushed back her hair to inspect her injury.

Gavin was rolling his eyes at them. They were so oblivious to the outside world when they were together. Everyone but them was aware of this. Gavin walked past them, not particularly caring about their concern for one another.

“It’s fine,” Jaime said.

“’S a bit red.”

Jaime laughed, pulling away from him. “Nice… We should probably tell everyone that we got into a fist fight.”

“Tha’s jus’ wha’ we need… Everybody already finks we hate each other.”

“Come on. It’ll be fun.”
---

Yahoo Answers question:

Q:Are Oli Sykes and Jaime Caldwell dating? I thought that they hated each other but my friend said he saw them together at the restaurant he (my friend) works and it seemed like they might be on a date.
Best answers:
A: According to Jaime (she said in an interview) they’re really good friends. I don’t know if they’re dating but they don’t hate each other. Jaime said that whole hating each other thing was a joke.
A: If they’re dating, he cheats on her. My friend hooked up with him last week in Raleigh.
A: I’m friends with Gavin Peters (of Keep Your Composure) and he told me that they are just really good friends. Gavin says they hang out because they’re really similar: partiers, vocalists, vegetarians.
A: Jaime has said in the past that she doesn’t date guys in bands or hook up on tour.
A: I heard that she was the one who gave him that black eye he has.
A: I was at the Atlanta show last week and after the gig Jaime and Oli were doing shots at the bar together. They seemed very close. Oli had his arm around her shoulder at one point. If they’re a couple, they aren’t showy about it. But I would believe it if they were.
A: They aren’t dating. They’re drinking buddies, maybe fuck buddies too.
A: They came into the store where I work (a record store) a couple weeks ago. She was holding onto his arm when they walked in. They walked around together and he was looking at her very fondly.
A: There are some pictures of them together I saved on my computer. They were on Jaime’s Facebook (she doesn’t accept friend requests anymore though so linking is pointless.) Nothing too ~scandalous. Just Photobooth pictures.


----

“Oli!” A girl called, stopping him in his tracks. Oliver turned to see the girl. She had choppy jet black hair and a killer set of knockers. There were two girls flanking either side of her. She was fit in her spiky high heels and tight jeans. “Hi.”

“’Ey there,” he greeted.

“What happened to your eye?” She asked.

“Jaime beat the shite outta me,” he said wryly.

“Who?”

“Jaime from—ne’ermind.” Oliver tried not to scan the room for Jaime. It was just habit now. Whenever she was on his mind, he immediately began searching for her, she was never too far away. This was an oddly comforting thing. “Did yeh lasses like the gig?”

The girl didn’t even let the other girls speak, instead launching into excitement. “It was so sick! I was right at the barricade.”

“Aye… saw yeh,” he lied. He hadn’t seen her but this is what she wanted to hear. He considered that maybe this girl would make for a good time later but he wasn’t too terribly interested. Of course he wanted to get laid; it had been a few weeks since his last one and even then it had been with a girl he’d had before. It had been quite longer since he’d pick up a random girl. He spent so much time with Jaime that he didn’t really have a chance to meet anyone that mildly interested him. This excitable girl wouldn’t be a bad choice if he was looking for tail. Her voice wouldn’t irritate him. He found he could ignore her fairly well. As she talked, asking useless questions and blabbing on, he nodded and flirted accordingly.

After several minutes he asked her name; he figured it was best to ask before he was hammered drunk, so that he could remember it later. “I’m Amanda.” She felt quite accomplished that he had even asked.

“’S a nice name.” Oliver’s bottom lip jutted out and the girl looked even more tickled. “Yeh birds busy later?” Oliver was setting up an invite.

Just as she was saying that they weren’t busy later, Oliver heard Jaime’s laughter approaching and his head automatically turned to her. His eyes caught hers and he was unabashedly smiling. She mouthed the word ‘hey’ at him and waved. It was hard to pay attention to Amanda when he could hear Jaime’s voice ringing in his ears. He wished this wasn’t the case. He knew that Jaime didn’t want him, it was obvious. If she had any intention of getting with him, she would have done it by now. She didn’t even look at him that way. She flirted but she did that with everyone. He wasn’t special to her. That’s why he wished he didn’t feel the way he did, because it was not reciprocated. It had been quite awhile since he’d liked a girl that didn’t fall at his feet. It was like he was back in Secondary.

“That’s a mighty fine shiner you got there, Mr. Sykes,” Jaime called over both his and her conversations.

“Aye, got it in a piss up brawl,” he said. “Yeh should see the other bloke.” He grinned.
She pointed to the bruise on her forehead. “Yeah, I bet you really fucked him up.”

Both Oliver and Jaime laughed while the people around them just stood there. They were often so involved in their inside jokes and shared stories that their friends were starting to tune them out. The people they were presently speaking with had no idea whether to do this or jump into the tête-à-tête.

“I should probably buy that lad a drink,” he said.

“Or a couple drinks.”

“Aye, I’ll keep tha’ in mind.” He turned back to Amanda. “Sorry ‘bout tha’, love. Tha’s my best mate righ’ there… She’s mental.”

“I heard that,” Jaime hollered over her shoulder at him with a smirk.

--

She was seated on his lap with his hands planted at her hips firmly, holding her in place. Her lips were at his nick, nipping kisses along the tattoos there while her fingers began fiddling with his belt. Belts were always the real rest of skill in this situation. The pros did it with one hand and without looking. Amateurs used two hands and had to see it to do it. This girl was somewhere in between that. But she was eager and Oli appreciated enthusiasm generally. He just wasn’t very into anything at the moment. She was biting him slightly, something that he usually went wild for. But he barely responded this time.

This, like a lot of things lately, bothered him. He wanted to enjoy himself like he normally would. But he felt sort of guilty. Like he was doing something wrong, making a mistake. That didn’t make sense. Jaime didn’t even like him; she didn’t care if he hooked up with a thousand girls, let alone one. But he wanted her to care and that was a problem.
As the girl began slipping her fingers past the waist band of his boxers, he heard “Oliver, are you—oh shit” and then came laughter. The girl, Amanda, went red faced with embarrassment and slid off his lap. Jaime was shaking her head in the entry way of the bus. “Sorry, hun, carry on.” She turned and started down the stairs.

Without even thinking, Oliver stood and went after her. “Oy, Jaime!” He called, rounding down the steps.

She was already outside, walking away but she turned to him, smiling. “What are you doing, boy? There’s a girl in there—“

“D’yeh need sumfin?” Oliver asked.

“No, I—babe, your pants are undone.” She pointed to his jeans, which he quickly fixed.

“O’reight?”

“I was just seeing if you wanted to smoke with us. Some kid brought Danny an ounce and I… Why are you looking at me like that?” She furrowed her brows in confusion.

“Like wha’?”

“I don’t know. You’re staring.”

“I jus’, uh… are yeh mad?”

“Mad? About what?” She was especially confused.

“’Bout walkin’ in on me.”

Jaime laughed. “Why would I be mad?”

Oliver’s cheeks felt hot and he groaned. “Ne’ermind.” He sort of wanted her to be mad.

“No, what was it?” She questioned, stepping close to him.

“It’s nuffin’…” Oliver rubbed the back of his neck. “’M jus’ bein’ daft.”

“Yeah, you are. There’s a girl in there just waiting to give you a blow job and you’re out here talking to me.”

“I like talkin’ to yeh…” He hid a smirk.

“Do you like it more than getting off?”

“Aye, sometimes,” he said.

“Don’t lie. I’m not THAT awesome. Pretty awesome but not better than sex.”

“So would ‘avin’ sex wiff yeh be better than both combined?”

“Surely.”

“’S tha’ a fact?”

“It is.”

“I should test ‘at one out…”

“Did you just say that you should have sex with me?”

“Wha’ ef I did?” The smirk on his lips grew.

“You couldn’t handle me.”

“I doubt that. I’d ‘andle yeh right good.” He moved even closer to her, so that they were inches apart.

“Oh yeah?” She pressed her hips against his and grabbed a hold of his wrists. “You want to handle me?” She placed his hands on her hips.

“Uh huh…” Oliver was pretty sure he wasn’t breathing.

Her fingers moved up his arms until they were resting on either side of his neck. “You don’t want me, Oliver.”

“Oh yes, I do…” There was no denying that Oliver wanted Jaime.

“And what would you do if you had me?” Her face was nearing his, tilted up towards him.

“Wha’eva I wanted.” He gripped her hips.

“Hmm…” Jaime was twirling a piece of his hair around her finger and biting her lip. “But you already have a girl on the bus… That is just too bad.”

Oliver had completely forgotten about the girl on the bus. He tried to come up with a solution for this problem. “Fuck,” he murmured. She was still playing with his hair softly which felt more than good and it took him way too long to come up with “Could always take yeh right ‘ere?”

“Outside?”

“Aye.” He nodded. He was totally awestruck by what was happening.

“That certainly would be interesting… But honestly, I don’t think that’d give us enough time to… have fun.” She ran her tongue along her bottom lip as Oliver watched. “Maybe some other time.” She pulled his face to hers and spoke against his lips. “The longer you wait for it, the better it is when you get it.” Very briefly, she pressed her lips to his perpetually pouting ones. He attempted to lengthen the kiss, following her as she pulled away. But she stopped him “You better get back there, before you upset the poor girl.” She pulled her hands off of his face and stepped out of his grasp. She wiggled her fingers at him in a small wave. “See you later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I like to add random things to my stories... like mock Yahoo Answers. Just for my own amusement. Have you ever noticed how ridic some of those questions are?
Thank you BFF Liz for the banner. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL
Sorry if there are typos, I wasn't looking that hard at this.

It would make me really happy if this got ten comments. We almost made it last time but missed by a couple.