Status: every now and then

Highway to a Coffin

Party time?

The next day Sky, Demetri, and Sonny came back by the house. I'd been to depressed to much lately, and have been hanging around the house a lot. Mom is starting to get over it a little bit. She's going back to work regularly, which is good. She was having a really hard time. It was horrible for her when my father passed away almost five years ago. So this is even harder on her.

The guys and I found ourselves in Warren's room cleaning again. I didn't think his room was that dirty but we kept holing trash bags and boxes of stuff out. We hadn't gone in the closet yet. I think that they must know what is in there. Maybe they don't want me to know?

By the end of the day we were all sitting on the floor or on the mattress, which is really all that's left in here besides the closet.

"Hey Julian," Sonny said, "My parents are going out of town to go to a friend of my mom's wedding. I'm having a party at my house, you should come,"

I was kinda astonished. I knew that none of then disliked, but I didn't think that they would invite me to a party. "Umm, sure. I haven't gone to a party in wile," I answer.

"Grate, Well I gotta get heading home. Last family dinner till they leave tomorrow," Sonny says getting up. "Anyone need a ride before I go?" he asks. Sonny is the only one with his own car. Sky has a license but can only sometimes barrow a car from his dad or mom. Demetri is afraid of driving so doesn't.

"Nah, we're good. Sky is gonna stay at mine tonight and I leave like 2 minutes away," Demetri says.

"Kay. I'll see you guys at my party tomorrow night," Sonny says flashing a peace sign and walking out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?