Seven Good Reasons Not to Go to New York

“I… am so sorry!” The boy in front moved his hand long enough to say. Amy felt her eyes scrunch in confusion and then widen in understanding. She turned to look at her back to find it drenched in some brown liquid.

“No, it’s ok. I was going to go shopping anyway. I’ll just go buy a new shirt.” She said beginning to back out of the place.

“No, let me. This is my fault. I’ll take care of this.” He flashed her a smile that made her freeze. Her heart began pounding and she couldn’t tell if it was because of how incredibly cute he was of because everyone was still staring. She looked around again, into the faces of the bystanders who were watching with intent interest. The other boys were also looking at her, all flashing smiles that could break hearts. She began to bite her lip.

“No, I… I’m going to be late.” She stuttered.

“For what?” The boy asked innocently, still smiling. His head leaned to the side like a confused puppy and Amy’s heart started beating so loud she was sure the whole restaurant could hear it.

“For… my mom needs me too…” She took another step backwards and lost her footing. She began falling backwards when suddenly the boy came up and caught her. She was once again frozen in surprise. She was face to face with those sky blue eyes, close enough to kiss those perfect, pink lips. Her heart felt like it was trying to burst from her rib cage.

The bystanders began clapping and whistling. Amy had never been so embarrassed in her life. “Go, Ryan, go!” called one person. “Kiss her!” called another.

The boy helped her up, his warm arms holding her securely, making her feel like nothing could get to her. She smiled in gratitude but began the blush some more. “Let’s get out of here, shall we?” His sweet voice whispered.
  1. Chapter 1 – The airport is a pain to get through
    And it begins. Amy finds herself on the wrong plane
  2. Chapter 2 – Hotel’s are free in L.A.
    Amy gets to L.A. What will happen? I don't know... alright, I do. But you don't. So read it, please?
  3. Chapter 3 - Subways are dirty and gross. Why not r
    Amy get out to see the city! But she finds more then buildings and shopping...
  4. Chapter 4 - This Would Have Never Happened In New
    Amy finds herself in a huge house. What else will she find
  5. Chapter 6 – In L.A. adventure is right outside you
    What will happen when Amy can't get out for her last day in L.A... and with Ryan