Playing House

Can We Do This?

Later that night, after everyone had left, Ben, the kids and I were all sitting on the couch together. Ben was sitting down and holding Maddie, who had her head on his shoulder and was asleep. My head was on a pillow on Ben’s lap, and I was laying down with Beau lying on top of me. He was sound asleep too, and the way Ben was massaging my head and neck with his free hand was making me drowsy as well.

“Amalia,” Ben called out softly. I pulled myself out of my sleepiness and looked up at him. “Let’s get you and the kids to bed, eh?”

I smiled and nodded at him. I sat up slowly, adjusting Beau in my arms. As soon as I was up however, Ben pulled Beau out of my grasp and carried them towards the stairs. I shut everything off and locked up downstairs before making my way up as well. I stood in the doorway of the kids’ room and watched Ben put the twins to bed. I smiled to myself as he changed their clothes and tucked them in.

He finished up and headed to the door, grinning when he saw me.

“How long have you been standing there?” He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

“A while,” I told him as he flipped the lights off and turned on their nightlight.

“Oh, I see how it is. Letting me do all the grunt work eh?” Ben kissed my neck. I smiled as he walked me backwards into the hallway and shut the kids' bedroom door behind him. He kept his lips on my neck as he backed me up towards his room, and I was on sensory overload. I stumbled a bit, but Ben didn’t even falter as he just pulled me up. To prevent me from repeating my clumsiness, he grabbed under my butt and hoisted me up, allowing me to wrap my legs around him.

He walked us into his room and shut the door behind him, locking it as well. He turned around and pushed me up against the door, using it as leverage so he could use both his hands and take off my shirt. He tangled his fingers in my hair at the back of my head, pulling it down to kiss my lips.

He kissed me hungrily, using his free hand to unbutton my pants. We pulled away momentarily to breathe, and I took the free moment to take off his shirt and toss it to the side. We reconnected our lips and I felt him pull me away from the door and turn around towards the bed. I felt him lay me down, his body followed soon after. His hands went to my hips and pushed my jeans down as far as he could. I kicked them off the rest of the way, beginning to work on his pants. After I had them undone, I made sure to brush the front of his boxers as I pushed his jeans down.

Ben immediately nestled his head into my neck, groaning. He was breathing heavily as I let my hand linger, and when I went to move to continue the removal of his pants, his hand shot out of nowhere and kept mine where it was. I brushed against him again, harder, and his hips bucked forward and his breathing became even more erratic on my neck.

“Amalia,” he moaned out, pressing his hips on mine while simultaneously pressing his lips on my neck. I moaned as well and suddenly Ben’s lips were on my own.

We eventually shed all the clothes between us, and Ben pulled me so we were both sitting up. He pulled me in to straddle his waist, and he set his hands on my hips as he looked at me.

“Can we do this?” He asked.

“Are you asking permission?” I giggled, placing a teasing kiss on his lips.

“Psh, as if you would say no if that were actually the case,” he replied, nibbling on my earlobe. I smiled and bit my lip as he pulled away. “I meant, is it…you know…okay to do this?”

“That sounded no different from the original way you asked it,” I pointed out, giggling again. He smiled softly, before his face went a little more serious. He trailed a hand from my shoulder down my arm, down to my hip, before trailing it over to my stomach. He left it there and stared at it before looking back up at me.

“Won’t it…hurt it?” He asked, concerned. I couldn’t stop the smile that spread onto my lips. I leaned in and kissed him, still smiling.

"The baby?" I asked, trying to clarify. He nodded. "It's not even like, formed yet."

"Yeah but...will I like...hurt it?"

“You are like, the sweetest guy on Earth,” I whispered.

“Nah,” he grinned. I kissed him again, running my hand along the back of his head and neck. He leaned forward, pushing me to lay back down against the pillows again. “So…it’s okay?” He asked, pulling away.

“Yes, Ben,” I laughed. “It’s okay.”

He smiled and kissed me again, deepening it immediately. I trailed my hands along his chest and abdomen, causing his muscles to tighten. His hands ran along my curves, stopping at my hips. He gripped them tightly and raised them up a little, swiftly entering me. I gasped as he buried his face in my neck again, letting me adjust momentarily.

Every move he made sent waves of pleasure through my body, if the noises he was eliciting out of me were any indication. His lips continued their assault on my body, traveling from my jaw to my collarbone, nipping at it lightly.

Eventually his breath was becoming more labored and ragged, letting me know he was close.

“Ben,” I moaned, encouraging him. He pulled us up again, grasping my hips down to meet his final thrusts. The sudden change sent both of us over the edge, and he wrapped one arm around my waist as the other snaked up my back to the back of my neck, where he pulled me closer. He buried his face into my neck once more as he grunted my name, kissing along my neck and shoulder.

Our breaths eventually steadied, and he pulled back to look at my face. He brushed the hair out of my eyes before leaning up and capturing my lips in a long kiss. He pulled back and we leaned our foreheads together.

“I love you,” he stated, huskily.

“I love you too,” I murmured. He kissed me again and leaned me back down, placing butterfly kisses down my body. He stopped at my stomach, and placed more light kisses on it. He also brought his hands up to caress it, before gazing at it almost in awe.

“And I love you, whatever you are,” he whispered, placing one final kiss on my stomach and making me smile. He pushed himself back up and pulled the covers over us, settling in next to me. He pulled me in so that my back was pressed completely up against his front. He kissed my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me, before nestling his face into my hair. His steady breathing moments later indicated that he fell asleep, and I followed suit soon after with the smile on my face.

When I woke up the next morning, Ben was nowhere to be found. I was even more confused when I noticed I was dressed in one of Ben’s large t-shirts. Suddenly, I heard my children come bounding down the hall towards the room. I heard Ben’s voice as well, which meant he was following them. They all came into the room a few minutes later, with Ben carrying a large tray. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, which let me admire his shirtless form. I was broken out of my small trance when the twins climbed onto the bed, throwing themselves under the covers next to me.

“We make your beck-fast,” Beau stated. I looked back up at the tray Ben was holding, and noticed there was indeed food on it. He set it down on my lap before kissing me quickly on the lips.

“They knocked on the door earlier, so I threw a shirt over you since you didn’t even flinch,” he explained.

“You wore me out,” I grinned. Ben’s eyes got wide, as he glanced at the kids.

“Shh!” He admonished.

“They’re two,” I laughed. “They don’t know what I’m implying.”

“They’re almost three,” Ben argued.

“Oh, of course. That makes all the difference,” I teased. He playfully glared at me before getting in bed as well. It was a tight fit, so Ben picked Beau and Maddie up and put them in the middle of the bed where they sprawled themselves out.

When Ben stole a piece of my bacon, Maddie slapped his hand and pointed at him accusingly. Ben just muttered a ‘sorry,’ causing me to laugh.

I wished every morning could be as perfect as this one, but I knew soon enough things were going to get hectic again. I wasn’t sure how I felt about having another baby.

I mean, sure, I was excited. But was it only because Ben was excited?

Did I really want another child?

Almost as if he knew what I was thinking about, Ben placed his hand on my stomach, caressing it with his thumb. Suddenly a loud commotion was heard downstairs, followed by Adam Burish yelling, “We’re back!”

Beau and Maddie zoomed off the bed and rushed out of the room.

“They’re back?” I asked Ben. “They’re all back?”

He just smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

“Maybe,” he answered vaguely. I glared at him, causing him to smile. “They wanted to go over party stuff.”

“Party stuff…for the party…which your aunt will be attending,” I remembered. Ben grimaced, suddenly remembering himself.

“Yeah,” he sighed. “That should be...interesting.” He was tracing patterns on the bedspread, not looking at me. “I wish I knew how to prepare you for her wrath. But quite honestly, the most informative way is to just experience it first-hand.”

“Great,” I muttered sarcastically, setting the tray on the bedside table. Ben chuckled, kissing my cheek.

“HEY LOVEBIRDS! GET DOWN HERE!” Andrew Ladd called up. Ben rolled his eyes but got up, throwing a black wife beater shirt on. He pulled me up and handed me a pair of his basketball shorts. I put them on and he grabbed my hand as he led me downstairs toward the crazies.

AKA, his teammates.
♠ ♠ ♠
=)

Commentsss?