Forgotten Faces

02.

How do I begin with Zachary? Well for one thing I love calling him as his given name but often I’d call him Zacky. Zacky Vengeance. I smile would grace at my lips when I would say that. I haven’t said it in forever. His nickname is how I met him.

I was a waitress at a small bar. I kept serving rounds to a group of five , all very good looking. I was bringing the group’s fifth round of drinks to them, most were pretty smashed and others were getting there.

“I seriously love our stage names.” one said, he had hazel brown eyes and was wearing a Metallica shirt with the sleeves cut off.

“I agree, I am Zacky Vengeance.” another said, he had the most beautiful piercing green eyes, snake bites and had little baby fat. I found him so adorable. While passing out the shots, I giggled. His eyes flickered to mine and he smirked.

“Do you find us amusing?” he asked.

“Only your nick name.” I smiled, flirtingly. His friends laughed at my remark and he licked his lips and looked at me up and down.

“Not bad, have a drink with us.” he said scooting over and patting the bench cushion. I laughed and glanced at the bar, to make sure my manager wasn’t outside. I took a seat quickly and sat the tray on the table and glanced around again. My boss hated it when employee’s accepted drink offers and made talk with customers. You were only supposed to order and take and that’s it. Too bad for her I was a very social able person and have gotten in trouble for this many times.

“I’m Zachary, this is Matthew, Brian, Johnny and Jimmy.” he said and pointed out the guys by their names.

“Brian? I’m Synyster fucking Gates dude.” Brian slurred. I laughed and shook all of their hands.

“I’m Dawn.” I giggled as Zachary held my hand and kissed it.

“Very nice to meet you.” he said. I smiled politely and thanked the lord for letting the sober one of the group talk to me.

‘So, Dawn take a shot.” Matthew said handing me the small glass of Vodka.

“I’m more of a Heinkin’s girl, I‘m not a heavy drinker.”

“Oh, well waitress bring on some Heinkin‘s and Jacks!” Johnny laughed. I laughed and as I was getting up someone pushed me down.

“That won’t be necessary anymore..” I looked up to see my manager Josephine was staring angrily at me.

“In my office.” she said and walked away. I rolled my eyes and pulled out one of the many business cards for the bar from my apron pouch and grabbed a pen and jotted down my number.

“Call me sometime.” I smiled at Zachary and handed it to him with a wink. I walked away from the table and towards the back room to meet up with my boss, knowing too well my work at the bar was no longer needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
;D