To Find My Lost Love

Summary

I saw a girl last week.

She was really sweet, and she was really beautiful. You can even see her beauty from afar. She’s smart also, that’s why every boy on school had their eyes on her. I really hoped she’ll be mine someday, because she looked so perfect for me.

I met the girl two days later.
She was very nice to me and she was polite. I thought my family would like this girl, so maybe if I date her, it would be okay to my family. She said, her name was Auni, she moved from Philippines to where I lived now. What a beautiful name, don’t you think? She said her last name was Morgan. Definitely fit for her. Auni Morgan.

I asked her out three days later.

We were friends before I asked her out. She was really nice to me and I was really nice to her, or so I thought. She always smiled around me, too. She’s definitely a cutie. Everyone on school already knew that I liked to go out and hung out with her before I asked her out. That’s why when I asked her to be my girlfriend, one of the jocks beat me until I bleed.

She wasn’t for me, obviously.

Her beauty, her minds, her body, and everything else that belonged to her, weren’t for me. She wasn’t for me, and she wasn’t belong to me. I failed once again to find my soul mate. I was very confused, I cried when I got home from school the day when I asked her out. From then on, I just knew she wasn’t for me in the first place, but hopefully she’ll be my best friend one day.

Now, I have to find my real lost love.

Can I? I don’t know how my dad found my mom and they married and lived their life happily with their two sons. I don’t know how my grandpa found my grandma and they lived happily together until they’re old. I don’t know how I will find my lost love. I just don’t get it. I don’t get love. Love’s just… confusing, and we all know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Mikey/Alicia pairing. That's why I decided to make one. I actually have a lot more stories of the pairing in my devise. But I'll post this first. Beta'ed by Abi. <3 Thank you.

Oh, and I figured out that not much people will read it, but if you like to read it. You are welcomed.