Future Lover

Memories

“Your Majesty! Your Majesty!” there was a knock on Yami’s chamber doors.

“Yes?” Mahaado kneeled at the sight of him. “O-oh. S-stand up,”

Mahaado looked up at him. “Is something the matter, Your Majesty? You seem not yourself lately,” he said, standing up as Yami had said. “Does something bother you?”

Yami left the door open and sat on his bed. “I…I don’t know. I mean I-” he realized that Mahaado was still standing at the threshold of his doors. “Uh, why aren’t you coming in? I left the door open so you’d enter,”

“His Majesty has not given his Defense the permission to enter the room,”

“O-Kay….” He said, motioning Mahaado to come in and the sorcerer closed the door. “Do I seem different to you?” Yami asked. “I mean…do I seem…I don’t know…just different? I feel like…I don’t belong here, like I don’t think that I was meant to be here,”

Mahaado stared at his king lying on the huge bed, seeing his chest rise and fall as he breathed. “You do seem different, Your Majesty, but I take that as a good thing, and please don’t ever say that you don’t belong to the country you were born and bred, and the country you are ruling,”

“Pssss.” Said Yami. “Leave me alone to rule Egypt and I assure you, in a day’s time, Egypt will fall,” he sat up. “I mean look at me, I’m a seventeen year old boy who’s still in the process of puberty who likes hanging out with friends in the nearest Starbucks café drinking vanilla frappes and eating cheesecakes; a boy who has just gone into a year of high school and learned Trigonometry; a boy who is dying of heat in Egypt 3000 years from the 21st century where is no Poccari!”

Mahaado had no choice but to stare at his ranting king. “Permission to speak, Your Majesty,”

“Yeah, sure,” said Yami sadly.

“First of all, Your Majesty, what are Starbucks café, vanilla frappes, cheesecakes, high school, trigonometry, and Poccari?” he asked.

Yami lied on the bed again, and exhaled. “Starbucks is a coffee shop, vanilla frappes are kinda like milkshakes, only better. High school is the school where teens like myself go to to learn. Cheesecakes…are…are…well they’re pretty damn good cakes. And Poccari is…is…I guess it’s something you drink when it’s too hot.”

“I see,”

The sun was about to set. The sky was purple and orange. “Hey, Mahaado, will you please leave me alone for a while? I’ll be back in time for dinner. And don’t send anyone after me. Or else,”

That or else scared the hell out of Mahaado and kneeled. “Of course, Your Majesty. I shall see to it that none of your other Priests will do as you command.”

“Good,” Yami stood up and ran into the hall. There was a part of the gardens only he knew, and that was where he was going. He sat under a tree behind the bushes in its shade. Then he remembered the things Seto had said.

[flashback]
Yami lifted Seto’s face and had him look at him in the eye. “There is nothing you can give up that will let you live the way you do now. I really do want a body of my own and live amongst you guys in this time. If I do this on my own, I could lose Yuugi, I could lost Grandpa, I could lose Yuugi’s friends…I could lose you…do you understand? Do you understand how risky Black Magic is?”

Seto was silent, and turned back to looking at his hands on his thigh. He then got it. “If I give up my three Blue Eyes, will you do it? Will that be enough?”

“Y-you can’t…”

“Yes, I can, and I will.” Yami didn’t have the heart to look at him. “Now I have something I’m willing to give up, and you won’t take it. What more do you want?” Seto wanted Yami to look at him, but he didn’t.

“You can’t give up Blue Eyes, Kaiba! We still have a lot of duels to-”

He was cut off by Seto who smashed his lips against his, and forcing his tongue inside Yami’s mouth, and pushing him on back to the open books behind him. Seto didn’t kiss him very long, and pulled away in a few moments, breathing hardly, staring at the smaller male under him. “Does that prove…how much…I want you to…get your own body…? And how far…I had gotten…that I’m willing to give up…Blue Eyes for you…?”
[end flashback]

Yami blushed. Seto was his…first kiss…his first, real kiss. “Why did this have to happen…”

[flashback]
“You know very well what I’m talking about,” Seto cut him off. “Why the hell are you avoiding me? Is it because of what I said last night? Because I can assure you that I’m not pulling your leg. Or do you want me to jump off the roof of the school to prove to you that I’m not lying?”

“I’m not saying that you’re lying!”

“Well you sure damn look like you are.”

“I am trying my best to give you what you want, because I’ve just realized that I do want this, too,” said Yami looking at him. Seto turned his face away. Yami lifted his face so that Seto’d look at him. “Remember what I said last night? That there was something about you that kept pulling me closer? I don’t know what that is…but now…I think I do, after last night. It seems to me that I’ve known you for centuries…”

“You have, Yami, you have!” said Seto, “Do you want me to tell you your name?”
[end flashback]

“My name…” he whispered. “I’ve been here a long time now, and I still don’t know my name…perhaps it is too regal to be spoken by someone who does not come directly from the royal blood line,” he said to himself, and then, “Prove…why does he want to prove so much that he’s serious? I know very well that he is,” tears started to stream down his face. “Seto…you don’t have to prove anything…I already know…” Yami had already started to sob. “How much you want me to stay…but until now…I still haven’t thought up of anything…if you were here…that’s proof enough…”

A tree branch snapped, and something in a dirty, white tunic had fallen from the tree. Yami yelped, and suddenly stood up, wiping his tears hastily away. “Ite, ite, ite….” The form tried to sit up. (1)

Yami can recognize that tone of skin colour and hair anywhere in the world, anytime. “Seto!” he said, kneeling and helping him sit up. “You’re here…you’re actually here..!!” he cupped Seto’s face and wiped the sweat away from Seto’s dirtied face with his cape.

“Yeah,” Seto gave a tired chuckle. “You said…you wanted me here…so here I am,”

Yami didn’t think twice and smashed his lips against the other’s. Seto quickly took control; his big hands on Yami’s neck, not letting him go and had Yami sit on his lap. Yami pulled away, gasping for air. “I’m alive…I have my own…body…”

Seto smiled, also panting. Yami put his arms around his neck. “Yes…I can very well…see that…” he planted a kiss on Yami’s lips.

Yami’s eyes widened. “How did you get in the palace?!”

“I dressed up as a slave to get to you,”

“How did you know I was here?”

“I followed you from the garden. I was tending to the plants,”

“And nobody thought you looked like Seth?”

“No. I used a pair of contacts with a lighter shade of blue, look,”

He was right. “Seto…I’m so sorry…I still haven’t thought of anything…” Yami started to cry again.

“Yeah, I know, I heard you,” Seto brushed Yami’s bangs behind his ear.

“Now…that I have my body for a short time…I want you to have it…I’m yours…”

“N-no! I didn’t want you to have your body in my own time so I can take it…I wanted to be with you, that was the reason-”

Yami silenced him with a finger on his lips. “Please...” he buried himself in Seto’s neck. “I’m yours…I want you to have me…I don’t have much time both in this time and in yours…please…”

Seto placed his hands on Yami’s thighs, slowly caressing the soft skin up to under what it seemed to be a pencil skirt. He kissed down Yami’s neck. “Are you sure you want this, Your Majesty?”

Yami let out a high pitched moan, feeling Seto pull down his underwear and touch his entrance. “Y-yes…”

“This will hurt at first,”

“I don’t care…take me…” Yami put his and Seto’s lips together, and he felt something nudging his entrance. “Wh-what’s-” Yami gagged and grabbed onto Seto’s back, almost tearing Seto’s tunic. “S-se…to…”

“Does it hurt?”

“N-no…” Yami lied, his tears streaming furiously down his reddening face. “D-do…whatever you want…”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Oi, Heika dai jou ka?” (2)

Yami nodded. “Un…I’m ok,”

“Do you want me to carry you to the palace?” Seto asked, kissing Yami’s forehead.

“Yes, please,” said Yami. “I don’t think I’ll be able to sit or stand for a while,” Seto stood up and carried him a bridal fashion and headed for the palace. “They won’t touch you. I’ll tell them to ‘set you free’ and that you are to live in a small condo like home near the palace,”

“You sure? I’d rather sleep in the kitchen to give you breakfast in the morning,” Seto kept quiet as he walked through the halls of the palace, as Yami guided him to his room.

“Then I’d make you my personal ‘servant.’” He pecked Seto on the lips before he opened the door to his room.

“I’ll see you in the morning then?” Seto put him down on his bed.

“I’ll see you in the morning,”
♠ ♠ ♠
(1) Ow, ow, ow…

(2) Hey, Your Majesty, are you ok?

please comment.