Sequel: Attention! Attention!
Status: Completed. Will be edited.

Never Knew This Could Exist

Three - Death Isn't So Sweet

{{Melanie}}

I'm in a car, with a man I don't know. He seems very nice. Too nice actually. I met him while we were shooting out in some park. He came up to me and asked if I had a boyfriend, obviously I said no. I mean, he was gorgeous!! Ryan doesn't have to know. Does he? Well I've known dude for a week now. I want him. I want him now. But.....

We pulled over at the stoplight. And took out something from his pocket, he put it on the dashboard. It had a foul smell. I loved it. I looked at the guy who's name I still did not know. He smirked.

"You want some?" He pointed at the...whatever.

"Yes" I said smoothly.

With very jerky movements he took the bag of...whatever and grabbed some pieces of paper out of his pocket. He took out a clipboard from underneath the seat and set it on his lap. He set the bag down on the board and the paper too. Next, he grabbed some of the drug and put it in the middle of the paper and rolled it up. He took his lighter and lit the end.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

............

Exhale.

He handed it to me. I took in the smell. It smelled like no other thing I've ever smelt. I loved it. I copied him.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

~*~

Next thing I knew I was in the backseat of his car and we had just done the naughty. I'm completely naked in the backseat of a car. Me, Melanie Hilfmond, is naked in the backseat of a car.

The car is moving. I'm pretending that I'm still asleep. Until finally, I passed out again.

~*~

I'm in a motel, I believe. I don't know where I am. There's a note on the nightstand it read;

Ill b bac soon.
-Devin


So Devin is his name, I thought, sexy. I got up and walked to the bathroom; my cloths were all over the floor. The mirror was broken but you could still see yourself in it. I looked like shit. My eyes were blood shot, my hair was all messy and greasy-looking, and my lips were covered in someone's blood.

I decided to wash my face. But that wasn't enough. I ended up washing my hands, then my arms and then I gave up and took a shower. I felt so disgusting. Ugh. I washed my entire body. Not missing one spot. I felt disgraced. All I had with me was my cloths and a pocket knife, I always had a pocket knife here. Always.

I heard something loud like thud, thud, thud. It sounded, vaguely, like the cut up bed was slamming against the wall. It scared me but I did not try to hide. I took one of the stained motel towels off the rack and hung it under my arms. Before I went out to greet whoever (or whatever) was in my motel room I glanced in the mirror.

"A little better." I said, quietly, touching the broken glass "But my eyes are still blood shot"

And then I heard moaning. It sounded more like a bottled up scream that was trying to escape. I knew that sound. It's the wound when you are doing the dirty for the first time; it hurts. I opened the door and walked out into the living-room-type-bedroom and saw Devin with a young girl. Younger than I was, which was seventeen. He was thrusting on top of her. She was bottling up a scream, making it sound like a moan of pleasure. I could see threw it though. That's the same thing that happened to me when I was...fourteen. Too young. The girl finally let out a scream. I shuddered by it. Then I got furious. Devin told me he'd love me forever!

"Deviiin!" I hissed threw my teeth. I was seething. He turned his head in my direction and the young girl gasped.

"Oh, go away." He hissed back. I walked over to were he started thrusting again.

"Fuck you, Devin, oh wait! You're doing that with a, what, a thirteen-year-old!" I seethed. Thank God I didn't have my knife, I would have stabbed him. Then my voice was smaller, quieter. "You said you loved me and only me......"

The girl gasped again, but in pain. Then she screamed a scream. I had to cover my ears. She screamed again.

"Please stop! PLEEEASE!!!!" She yelled breathless. What was he doing to her?! I grabbed the pack of the fuck's hair and pulled him off of the girl; I knocked his head on the table and grabbed my knife. I stabbed his right thigh, and he yelled out in pain, grabbing his thigh.

"Hunny, come here. Bring your cloths." I said to her while wiping the knife on my towel. She stayed her place. Oh, I still have the knife. "I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me."

She grabbed her cloths and I grabbed mine and we went into the bathroom that was about ten feet away from the bed. I then dropped the towel. We're all girls here.

"Hunny, what did he do to you?" I said while putting on my bra and underwear. She laid down on the floor. Showing her cuts. He had cut her with a....something down her chest; before I couldn't tell because she had the sheets covering her. "Oh my God," I muttered. She was bleeding so much. Too much, I feared. Thankfully there was a phone in the bathroom. I called 911 and told then what happen and the said they were coming right away.

"Ah......miss....I-I-" The girl said while spitting up blood. Her face was really pale, like she'd lost a lot of blood. I dropped to my knees.

"No...don't go out on me. The medics are coming and they will get you all better. You'll heal great, Hun." I soothed. I grabbed her up in my arms, still on the floor. So her back was in my arms and the rest of her was across my legs. She looked up with pleading eyes. Not pleading. Something else; happiness? No, it's couldn't be.

"Miss t-t-thank y-y-uo-uo-uo." She said and her mouth went slack.

"No, no, no. Hunny, come on. You can't die. Think about what your life would be like later." I said while shaking her. She can't go out now.

Nothing happened. Her eyes just rolled back. I realized I was too late calling the police. Too little, much, much, much too late. I shut her eye lids and picked up the sheet when just then the medics came in the room with medical equipment. Too late, I thought, you're too fucking late.

"He couldn't keep his damn hands out the cookie jar, could he?" I murmured under my breath. I set the young girl down on the cold, hard floor and got up. I walked out of the bathroom into the living room, grabbed my knife, and walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, this took a lot of....concentration.
Since I am, obviously, not an expert on these subjects,
Like the drugs, sex, and death.

Songs: Fer Sure by The Medic Droid and Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes
Check out my new playlist!
Love this picture!
<3