Sequel: Attention! Attention!
Status: Completed. Will be edited.

Never Knew This Could Exist

Four(Part One) - Oh, Hell No

It's been a few weeks and I haven't heard from Melanie. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. The pros are that I don't have to keep faking that I don't love her and that I get to spend more time talking to Bren. The cons are that...word got around and people are asking if I'm single.

"Hey, Ry!" Brendon said all happy with his coffee. That's a bad idea.

"Hey, Bren. " He took his usual seat nest to me, we're in school now. So lame. Spencer has been jealous. So he's been avoiding me. My dad thinks that I'm depressed too-I'm only said when I'm at home; away from Brendon- which is a first. My clothing style changed too. I went from-

"Oh!Oh." I said. It's Bendon. Brendon's the thing I said would change my life!

"What?" He asked. Lie Ryan, I told myself, lie well.

"I forgot my paper. I knew I was missing something." The last part was true I was missing something, a while ago. That something was him.

Whoa, head rush.

"Oh, you-" He started.

"Nah, I'll turn it in tomorrow" I laughed "I'm not so straight edge. He laughed with me. Truth is I'm not a ruler at all. I'm an orange. Or...I'm as straight edge as a rainbow.
"Hey after school do you maybe want to help me pick out a birthday present for my sister? I have no clue what to get her..." He asked. Obviously, he knew the answer.

"Sure. How old is she turning?"

"Thirteen going on thirty, sorry I just needed to ass that. No, she's turning thirteen." He paused. "How old is yours?" It sounded like we were talking about our children.

"She's....twelve. I think I can't remember." I admitted. It's too east to be myself around him.

He looked like he was about to say something but he bit his lip, Mr.Vaughn came in with "good morning class , I'm going to be a fat ass and not teach you anything. Get to work." Not really but, basically.

"Hurray, Huray!!"

"Prase the Lord!" I exclaimed. It's the end of the school day. Brendon and I are jumping-kind of- and people are staring, so I stopped.

Sha BANG! There she is, Melanie. Why?

"Oh my God! Melaine! What happened to you?" I yelled.

Her hair is really short and bleach blond. Her eyes are bloodshot and covered in some purple eyeliner, making the violet underneath her eyes stand out even more. Her lips have cuts and look like blood, with another new addition, a lip piercing. Her body is...skinny. Too skinny. Like anorexic skinny. Her cloths!! They're trick-ish!! Melanie, looking like a trick! In her bruised hand she held a lit cigarette.

"Hi, Ryan." She says dully. She seems dead.

"W-w-what happened?" I gasp again.

She shrugged. "'Dunno. Aint I fucking hot?" She twirled around showing off her butt. Bah! I took my sweater off and covered her up. She pouts so sensual.

"Ryyyyan!"

"No" I snapped. "Come" I leaded her out of the hallway and into my car. Oh shit! Brendon! I listened for other footsteps.
Good, he's still there, I thought. I told him that I'd drive him home instead of walking...and I told him I'd go shopping with him. Crap. Sigh. I was so looking forward to that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bah. I hate writing things with Melanie in them.
She sucks. Pineapples

xD Jon's giant...

<3Love you my dear readers.

No song.