Sequel: Attention! Attention!
Status: Completed. Will be edited.

Never Knew This Could Exist

Four(Part Three) - That Is Hollywood

Melanie is in my bathroom taking a shower; which she insisted I take with her. I said no of course.

"Ekkkkk!!!" I heard Brendon yell; from across the street? Jesus Christ, what's he so happy about? I decided to call him.

"Hello" His sister or mom answered.

"Hi, it's Ryan. Is Brendon there?"

"Of course"

......

"Hey. Ry."

"Hi, what are you so happy about? I heard you from across the street" I said.

"Uh, I, uh, just found out that I get a kitten?" Wow, he's such a bad liar.

"Liar Tell me? The truth, I mean."

He sighed. "Sorry, I can't. But you'll figure out soon enough." What does that mean?

"O....Kay. You sure you don't want me to help shop?" I asked. Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.

"Nah" DAMMIT! "I'm sure you want to hang out with Melanie." There was a hint of amusement in his voice. What could that mean?

No, not really, I thought, I'd rather be hanging out with him.

"Yeah...I do. Well, see you at school?"

"Yeah, bye." Now he sounded all said. Aw. That's sweet. Wait, WHAT?! I did not just call Brendon sweet! Ah! I DID!! BAH!!

Sigh. Brendon is...right. For me, I mean. He -and this will sound corny- completes me. I....love him. I tried to deny it but I can't. He doesn't like me like that anyway.

"Oops," I muttered. I knocked down Melanie's bag off the table.

"What the-" I stopped myself. There, on my floor, is a baggie. It had something in it. Something bad. Right then Melanie walked in. I grabbed the bag and held it out.

"THIS! This is what made you.....TERRIBLE!!" I exclaimed.

She shrugged. "So? That-" she pointed to the bag "-is Hollywood. Do you even know what happened? No! So shut the fuck up!!" She grabbed the baggie.

"What happened then?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler-ish....not really...but yeah.
FLUFFY!! <3

Song: Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Cloths Off by Panic! At The Disco- Ryan


Such a Rydon picture. I love it.