Sequel: Attention! Attention!
Status: Completed. Will be edited.

Never Knew This Could Exist

Six(Part One) - Chicago Has It's Suprises

"Mmmm." Brendon murmured under my lips. Well said my lovely lover.

It's been about two weeks since Brendon and I declared our love for each other. We haven't told our parents or anything but Bren's sister knows. Of course she knows, she's the one who explained to Brendon that I loved him. Sometimes I think he is a little too slow for a fifteen year-old. I pulled away from his lips.

"No," he pouted "I didn't want to stop."

"Aw, you're so cute but we're kind in a bathroom stall..."

"True, let's go home then. I didn't forge my key today!" He said very happy.

"You would suggest that too," I paused for dramatic effect; he knew the answer all ready though "Hm, I think that I don't want to miss another day of school."

He just laughed and pulled my arm. I didn't pull away since I was being totally sarcastic before. I can't say no to this boy, like ever. If he asked me to carry him around every where we go I'd do it. If he asked me to climb a mountain, get him some snow, climb down, and make him a snowball I'd do it without one little complain. He knows this too.

"Where's my car?" He paused. "Oh, right, we walked..." I looked at him questionably.

"What?"

"We didn't walk today, Baby." I said pointing to his car; well it's more like a van.

"Oh, well I can get distracted very easily thank-you-very-much!"

You mean in my eyes?, I thought, yeah, that happens to me too.

We walked over to my car and I, like the gentleman I am, opened the door for him. He pulled me in just before I shut the door. He pressed his lips hard against mine.

"Screw going home," I murmured against his lips. I call his home my home too. Since I'm over there pretty much twenty-four-seven these days. He pulled away.

"No," I pouted. Oh, so the roles have been reversed now, eh?

"Well, since the front windows are not tinted black we should probably move back...and plus there's more room." He knew I would agree so he moved back. I, of course, did the same.

Once more, our lips met with a mad passionate love. I can't really tell if this is the typical, well a gay couple but whatever, teenage first love thing -well, for me it is not my first love but I wouldn't count Melanie- or not.

"I love you." I told him when our lips, finally, moved apart.

"I know," He started but I silenced him with my finger.

"No, I love you, Brendon. This is not just puppy love." I said with so much passion, I didn't know I was capable of that much love.

"I love you too. This is not just puppy love."

I think is the true declaration of our love. I think I love him too much. I want to be with him always. Always and forever, I thought, I'll love him, no matter what, I'll love him.

"You know what?" He said.

"Well, obviously not."

"Why don't we go? Why don't we go to.....Chicago?"

"Uh, because we have school and our, well your mom wouldn't let us." Sometimes we both use 'us' for just one person since we are kind of a package deal.

"I actually think she'd let us go. With you being there," he smiled. "She really likes you, ya know. She doesn't even know that I'm in love with you, either. So that's good. She basically thinks of you as her second son." He laughed.

"Well, that's good I guess. Should we....fly? Or would you want to, ew, drive?"

"Drive. We'd spend more time together."

"True and I do love spending time with you...." Alone in a whole different state. Oh God,

"I've noticed that Mr. I-sneak-out-my-window-every-night"

I giggled. I really sneak out every night, not that my dad would care. I just don't want him to get suspicious.

"So, what do you think?" He said.

"Hm, well, I don't know. Maybe, nah, wait......" I love messing with him. "Yes, Brendon. You knew that."

"Yes, yes I did. Now,"

"Go now?" I asked shocked.

"Yes. All we have to do is go home write a note or something and then go. Just you and me."

"Fine with me, so, drive" I said.

It took us a bit longer to start moving then we originally planed but eventually we got home. We separated, only for a moment, went and got cloths, talked to our parents/wrote a note (in Brendon's case), and then left for Illinois.

"This is epic, Brendon! I didn't know you made music." I said. He's playing a CD of him singing and playing guitar with I guess him playing piano too, you know with Garage Band.

"Eh, never came up. And I don't think it's that good."

"Like hell it isn't!" And snap, "I have a band, with Spence. He plays drums and I play guitar and sing. You could join!! Then all we'd need is a bass player!" I exclaimed.

"You never told me that, but sure, why not?"

"Yay! I love yoooou so much!" I said. It's true, I do.

We went past almost the whole-half country in twenty hours. Now we're in Iowa.

"I'm tired, Ryan. Can we stop now?" Brendon asked. He insisted on driving the whole way. Crazy fool.

"Yeah, I'm tired too. Keeping you entertained is a very hard job, you know." I laughed.

"Let's stop at that hotel right there."

"Okay."

So we stopped in at the hotel and all we did was eat something, delicious might I add, and went to sleep. Nothing much happened except that I had an amazing dream of Brendon and me. I wish it could come true, that would be the most awesome thing to ever happen. But sadly it won't.

"BRENDON! Look! Chicago is three miles away!" I exclaimed.

"I know! What do you want to be when we get there, baby?"

"Uh, go to the American Girl shop!" Okay, I've always wanted to go there secretly. I mean all those dolls! Huh.

"Okay then, American Girl shop then what?"

"Food."

"Okay."

Now we're at the American Girl shop and I am bouncing up and down in the store.

"Ooh, I want that one! My "sister" will love it!" Ha, it's so for me.

"Okay, give me it." I handed my pretty American Girl doll set to him and he went to the counter and paid for it.

"Aw, I love you Bren!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. People were staring at the tow teenage boys hugged, not in the normal way.

"Love you too, now I'm hungry. Come!" He said pulling my hand out the door.

We decided to stop at a little cafe that looked like not a lot pf people went to so we thought it would be nice. There was live music too, we both loved that part. And the food! It was so good. I had a barbecued steak and Bren had an orange mandarin salad.

The person playing the music was obviously playing a bass, it sounded good but it didn't sound compete because he just had some music playing for the singing, drums, and guitar. Hey, we have everything but a bass player. I hope he isn't in a band already.

After we finished eating we waited for the bassist to stop playing so we could ask him if he was already in a band and would come to Vegas. We knew it was a long shot but it could work.

"Hey, you're a great bassist." Brendon had said to him.

"Thanks, it's too bad no one else thinks so." He sighed.

"I do too, and seriously, you're, like, amazing." I said.

"Thanks......"

"Oh, we have a band without a bassist and thought that you might want to join but we live in Vegas......"

"And that's awesome! I could go to Vegas. Actually, I was planning on going to Cali so that part's okay. And....okay!"

Whoa, that went a bit fast. I mean, he's what sixteen?

"I'm Brendon and this is Ryan" Bren said and stuck out his hand.

"I'm Jon." HE said as he took Brendon's beautiful hand. I stuck my hand out too and shook his.

"Nice to meet you, Jon."

After we found our new best friend and bassist Jon, I and Brendon went to wonder around the city. We found ourselves in some random kids park talking about the pros and cons of cotton candy.

"But it melts in your mouth." Brendon said.

"But then it turns your tongue and teeth the color."

"But it tastes so GOOD"

"But it's so sugary." I said.

"But it's......fluffy like a bunny."

"So you'd eat a bunny?"

He gasped. "No!"

"Ryan?" Someone spoke. I looked in the direction the voice was and gasped as well.

"Melanie?"
♠ ♠ ♠
It took me a long time to make the banner that I put up on the summary because the original two didn't work on Mibba. I decided that I'll torture you and make this chapter two parts. And plus I'm like freaking tired.

Songs: Take My Hand by Simple Plan and The Way I Are Timberland(or however you spell it!)

Image
Happy (late) Cinco De Mayo people!