Sequel: Attention! Attention!
Status: Completed. Will be edited.

Never Knew This Could Exist

Six(Part Two)- Never Knew

"Hi, Ryan." Here comes the devil.

"Hey, Melanie......why are you in Chicago?"

"'Dunno, why are you in Chicago?"

"Spire of the moment thing" I shrugged.

"Oh, who's this?" She said pointing to Brendon.

"I'm Brendon." Shit. Why did he tell her? He stuck out his hand and she did not shake hands with him, so he brought his hand back to his lap.

"So, you're the fag that stole my man?!" She spit.

"Excuse me?"

"NO! Melanie come here now!" I said, grabbed her hand and walked away from Brendon. "Don't you dare talk to him like that! You're just a jealous bitch who 'turned me gay'."

"But you said you loved me, Ryan. How can you lovehim," She hissed the word. "And not me, Ryan?"

"Because, I really don't know. Now I think you're a complete bitch who is too damn jealous!"

"Ryan...please. Please love me again. I miss you. I still love you with all my heart, that part hasn't changed. I won't be mean anymore. I'll get off drugs and stop drinking. I'll wear y old cloths just to make you happy, Ryan. I love you." Shed pleaded.

"Melanie," I sighed. She has to come in exactly at the moment when I'm so happy it's almost too happy and ruin it. "So, I'm going to steal a line from Muse. '. Hopelessly I'll love you endlessly. Hopelessly I'll give you everything. But I won't give you up. I won't let you down. And I won't leave you falling. If the moment ever comes. But the moment never comes'"

"So, you're trying to say that you would love me but you don't?"

"Kind of...uh. How about this, 'When you go would you have the guts to say 'I don't love you like I did yesterday'?"

"You're saying that I should give up?"

"Yes. I will never love you again Melanie. It's a sad fact, but I won't I'm in love with the most amazing person ever." I said in amazement. There are truly no words to describe how I feel about that boy.

"Well, good bye forever, Ryan." She started to turn away but then said something. "I don't love you like I did yesterday." And there she goes into the night. I walked to my boyfriend.

"Hey, Ry."

"Hi. So, do you want some ice cream?"

"Sure." He sounded depressed. Wonder what's wrong. He started to get up.

"Wait, why are you sounding sad?"

"Oh, it's nothing, Ryan." He said trying to convince me. Wow, that didn't work.

"Liar. Tell me." He sighed.

"Everything Melanie comes around I get this feeling in the pit of my heart that you'll stop loving me and go back to her. It makes me nervous and incredibly sad..." I wrapped my arms around him and he put his head on my shoulder.

"I'll ever stop loving you, Brendon. Don't be silly. And don't take anything personal that she says. She's just a jealous bitch."

"I know but it still hurts to even think about losing you, Ryan. I don't know what I'd do with out you."

"The same for me. When I first realized that I was in love you I thought you would never love me but I knew that you loved me in some way and it kept me going. Now I know that you love me like I love you and I would die if I didn't have you. It'd be hell." Brendon started crying. "What's wrong, love?"

"Nothing, I just love you so much I can't stand it." He said and looked up at me. I pressed my lips to his.

It's a weird feeling knowing that you belong to someone. It feels like having a true purpose. Like having to protect them. Having to love them with all your love and more. It's the best most wonderful feeling in the world.

"I never knew love like this could exist." I said.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠

I forgot what the words mean *headdesk*


Songs: I Don't Love You by My Chemical Romance and Endlessly by Muse

THE END