Status: Completed

I Hate the Way You Say My Name, Like It's Something Secret

Chapter 14

Image

I slipped on the pajama's Summer had let me borrow and pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail. We'd all decided to crash here tonight as everyone was too drunk to drive and no one could be bothered to walk back. All the other kids had gone home around two hours ago so it was only me, Summer, Bloo, Joe, Char, Pete, Patrick, Travis, Brendon, Ryan, Gabe and Will. The others from the other bands that were here had left when Summer's school friends had.

“Damn, she's out of it.” Bloo chuckled, sitting on the edge of Summer's bed.

I looked over at her snoring on the bed, her clothes still wet. She'd passed out a while ago and we couldn't get her changed into something dry.

“You like her don't you?” I smirked, sitting down on one of Summer's beanbags.

“Is it obvious?” He asked, biting his lip.

“Nah, I'm just good at telling when people like each other.” I smiled.

“I don't know what to do though. Do you think she likes me?” I nodded vigorously.

“She always talked about you over the phone to me or when she came to Florida. I could never shut her up. I know so much about you and I've only just met you. Just talk to her about it and see what she thinks. I think you two will be together in no time.” I smiled.

“I'm gonna go and say night to everyone quickly, you coming?” He nodded and jumped up, following me downstairs.

They were all stood in the kitchen talking and laughing.

“Hey Tay, you guys going to sleep now?” Joe asked, looking from me to Bloo.

We both nodded and I yawned as if on cue. They all laughed at me and I shook my head, giving them each a quick hug. I got to Brendon and hugged him a little longer than the others, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek so no one else could see. Luckily, they hadn't seen us in the hot tub. I didn't feel like telling them just yet and neither did Brendon.

“Night gorgeous.” He whispered into my ear, the others carrying on their conversations. I smiled and let go of him, me and Bloo heading back up to Summer's room.

I got in next to Summer, and Bloo got into the spare pull out bed at the end of Summer's double bed.

“Night Bloo.” I whispered, closing my eyes.

“Night Bear.” I could hear the smirk in his voice and groaned inwardly.

“Excuse me?” I asked, sitting up. I couldn't see him in the dark but I could hear him sit up as well.

“I too am good at telling when people like each other. Plus I saw you two in the hot tub. Don't worry, no one else did and I wont say anything. Sweet dreams doll.” He led back down as did I. I prayed to God he wouldn't say a word to anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. It's just a little filler :L
Thank you for you comments.
60 before I update tomorrow?
xo