Status: Completed

I Hate the Way You Say My Name, Like It's Something Secret

Chapter 17

Image

Sky's POV

I led in bed with my mom next to me, sleeping peacefully. It was quite early, probably about three am. I led in the dark, not being able to get Brendon out of my mind. God, I wished Ryan hadn't walked in last night. I think God must hate me, either that or likes to see me embarrassed. My sidekick vibrated from under my pillow, thank God it was on silent. I pulled it out and read the text I had just received.

Bear (: <3

Hey sweetie, sorry about Ryan last night. I know it's late but I can't get you off my mind and your keeping me awake >.< evil child. Wanna come round for a bit? Love you xo

I smiled to myself and replied.

Be there in a minute (: love you xo

I slid out of bed and crept downstairs, picking up Patrick's car keys off the small table in the hallway. I unlocked the door as quietly as possible and walked outside, getting into Patrick's car. I knew I was taking a huge risk but I'd be back in about an hour or two, they wouldn't even know I was gone.

“Hey, you came.” Brendon smiled, letting me in.

“Yeah, couldn't sleep either.”

“Well you do have insomnia. Nice jimjams by the way.” He laughed.

I looked down, suddenly aware of the fact that I hadn't got changed before I left.

“Thanks, I like yours too.” He had a pair of plaid blue pajama pants on with no shirt.

“Thanks.” He grinned, leading me over to the couch.

“Where's Ryan?” I asked, leaning back into the couch.

“Keltie's.” I nodded slowly.

“So, what did you want me to come round for?” I asked, crossing my legs and facing him.

“So I could do this.” He smiled softly at me, leaning closer.

He pushed my hair out of my eyes and placed one hand on the side of my face, staring into my eyes. I closed the gap between us and placed my lips on his. He moved his mouth with mine in perfect sync, snaking his arms around my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair, my left hand on the side of his face. I pushed him back gently so that he was led down before I laid down on top of him, my right hand ran down his chest as his tongue entered my mouth slowly. He massaged my tongue with his after exploring my mouth. He was a really good kisser, his soft lips were perfect. His hands slipped under the bottom of my top, running his fingers down the center of my back. I gasped against his lips from the coldness of his hands, making him laugh into the kiss.

“Sky,”

“Mm?” I murmured into his neck, sucking softly.

“I love you.” He whispered. I stopped and pulled away from his neck, looking into his chocolate eyes.

I stared at him for a few seconds, taking in all of his features, the butterflies in my stomach that were driving me crazy from just looking at him. It was then that it clicked, Brendon was the one. I'd never really believed in the one before, to me it just happened in movies. But being here with Brendon now, feeling his heart beat underneath my hand that was on his chest, I actually thought about it. No one knew me better than he did, he knew me inside out, as did I with him. He'd be the one that at the end of the day I just wanted to call just to hear about his day and if he was ok. When I was upset or ill, there's no one else I'd rather be with me than him. I know it's so early in the relationship but I think I can safely say that I'm absolutely head over heels for Brendon and I'm positive that I've actually found the one.

“I love you too.” I whispered, placing a soft and innocent kiss on his lips.

I don't think I've ever said that to a guy and meant it with all of my heart. It felt weird, definitely a good weird, but weird none the less.

The kiss didn't stay innocent for long as his hands moved further up my back and his tongue slipped into my mouth again. I sat up a little before straddling him. I ran a single finger down the middle of his chest, stopping just above his boxers, which were showing from under his pajama pants. He propped himself up onto his elbows and crashed his lips onto mine roughly. I smiled into the kiss before sucking on his bottom lip seductively. I felt something hard underneath me and giggled, breaking away and taking his hand in mine.

“Er, where are we going?” He asked nervously as I pulled him up off the couch.

“To your bedroom.” I replied simply. He stopped and turned me around to face him.

“Uh Bubbles, What for?” He suddenly sounded nervous.

“What do you think, Bear? Unless you don't want to...” I trailed off, biting my lip nervously.

I didn't know whether he did want to or not. I'd never exactly been in this position to be honest. But it had been playing on my mind a lot recently. I knew I was ready.

“Are you sure? I mean, aren't you still a virgin? And you know I'd want to, any day. I just want to know that your.. ready.”

“Bren, I want to.” I whispered.

“Baby, are you sure? I mean, we haven't exactly been together that long. I want your first time to be special sweetheart.” He lifted my chin up with his index finger so that I was staring straight into his eyes.

“Brendon, I love you. As long as my first time's with you, it will be special, no matter how long we've been together.” He smiled and kissed my lips softly

“So, you don't want to wait?” He bit his lip.

“I'll wait if you want to. But I want you to know that.. I'm ready now.” He nodded and slid his hands down to my hips before picking me up.

“As long as you're sure. I don't want you to regret this, Sky.”

“I'm not going to, Brendon.” I whispered, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me into his bedroom.

He laid me down onto his bed carefully, hovering above me. His eyes trailed down my body and he bit his lip seductively. I don't think I'd ever wanted someone so much. I sat up, him kneeling in between my legs. My hands roamed his perfectly toned chest for a few moments as he looked down at me. He removed my shirt, letting it fall to the ground somewhere and pushed me back down gently so I was led on my back. His lips barely grazed my skin as he moved from my neck, to my collar bone, to my stomach and just above the hem of my thong which was showing from where my pajama pants were so low. He kissed the skin there lightly, teasing me. All I wanted was for his lips to be on mine. He granted my wish and placed his lips tenderly onto mine, our mouths moving in sync again. His tongue ran softly along my bottom lip, begging for entrance which I gladly allowed. My hands glided down his chest to his pajama pants, quickly sliding them off. He laid on top of me, after removing my pajama pants, in just his boxers as was I in only my underwear now. He trailed kisses along my jawline, down my collar bone then along my right strap for my bra. He pulled at it with his teeth making me giggle as I ran my hands through his soft chocolaty hair.

“Are you sure you want to do this Bubbles?” He asked, running his fingers gently up and down my arms.

I nodded nervously, not really knowing what to expect. I knew it would hurt, but I also knew that the pain would eventually pass and it would be extremely pleasurable.

Brendon nodded and hooked his fingers under the hem of my turquoise thong. It was one of my favorites. He slipped one hand into my underwear, running one long slender finger over my clit. I shivered involuntarily and he smirked, enjoying the effect he was having on me. His fingers moved down to my hole and he slipped two inside carefully, kissing my neck as he did so. I gasped and he ran his other hand down the side of my body, reassuring me that everything was ok. I trusted Brendon with my life. There wasn't anyone else I'd rather give my virginity to other than him. He slowly began pumping his fingers in and out making my eyes flutter shut as soft moans escaped my lips. He pumped harder and faster, making me moan louder. He pulled them out after a few minutes, without any warning and kissed me passionately.

“Bren, why'd you stop?” I whined, enjoying the tingling sensation between my legs.

“Because you moaning like that is seriously turning me on and I can't resist you much longer.” He whispered huskily into my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck.

He quickly slid one hand under my back and unclasped my matching bra, chucking it to the floor along with my thong after he'd removed that too. He laid on top of me and kissed just behind my ear.

“Are you really sure you want to do this baby?” He whispered, planting small, soft kisses along my neck.

I nodded, running my fingers gently down his spine, making him shiver. I loved having that effect on him. I felt something go hard against my leg again as he pressed against me. I smirked, biting Brendon's ear lobe playfully. He let out a moan, he loved being bitten there. I removed his boxers and he placed one hand on my hip, stroking his thumb across the skin there.

“Ready?” He asked, a serious look in his eyes.

“More than ever.” I smiled nervously at him and he gave me a reassuring and passionate kiss, sliding himself inside me slowly and carefully.

I let out a sharp gasp against his lips and winced. A burning sensation had replaced the tingling one now as Brendon looked down at me worriedly.

“Want me to stop?” He whispered, he was so caring.

“No, it's fine Bear.” I reassured him, running my fingers through his hair.

He began moving slowly and carefully causing the burning pain to increase. I shut my eyes tight as Brendon continued moving in and out of me. I just wanted to cry but I knew Brendon would stop immedietly. I wanted to endure this. I wanted to feel the good effects of sex, with Brendon. Eventually the pain did begin to subside and a new feeling took over me; pleasure. I pulled on Brendon's hair a little causing him to moan.

“Harder.” I moaned softly into his neck.

He chuckled softly and done as he was told, thrusting into me harder. I let out a sigh, digging my nails into his back. This made him thrust a lot faster and he moaned, exciting me more. His hand wrapped around my knee, hooking my leg around his waist. We both let out soft moans as he done the same with my other leg, sending himself deeper into me. His hips grinded harshly against mine as he got a little rougher.

“Bren,” I moaned, feeling every muscle in my body tighten.

I knew I was close to my climax, as was he. He groaned in pleasure as my inner walls clamped around him. I clutched at his sheets as he bit and sucked on my neck making everything feel ten times better. He knew that was my soft spot and he used that to his advantage.

“Oh my God,” I moaned into his ear, making him thrust into me harder and faster. We were both so close now.

“Sky,” He whispered, slowing slightly.

“Yeah?” I opened my eyes to look at him, studying his face in the darkness.

“I love you so much.” It came out as a sort of moan as he thrust into me again.

“I love you too Brendon.” He smiled and took my hand in his, quickening his pace again.

I moaned rather loudly as I felt myself reach my climax. Brendon rode me through it before reaching his and moaning against my neck, sending vibrations over the skin. He began to slow before stopping completely and resting his forehead against mine. I kissed his lips tenderly and he laid down to the side of me, pulling himself out. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes as he pulled me closer to him, a smile was plastered on my face that simply couldn't be removed right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE DON'T HATE simply because they've done it so early into their relationship. I tried to write this as best I could so that you guys understand that Bren's been there for Sky her entire life, just like Pete was there for Cass. They both want each other just as much and Sky doesn't exactly see the point in waiting.

I know some of you guys are still confused about the age thing. Please message me if you really don't get it. It's not that important I just didn't want Brendon to seem like a perverted old man, you know? + if you guys are wondering about Cass and Pete, they will be in this more very soon. I'm actually writing about them now, although it is a few chapters away yet. Just please don't give up on this story just yet. I'm thinking about swapping to Cassidy's point of view so that there will be more Pete for you crazed Pete fans out there. Seeing as he's the reason you started reading this in the first place.

Sorry this is so long I just wanted to get some points across. Thank you so much for sticking with this for so long. I'm glad you guys are still into it. Please keep commenting, they really are the reason I've kept this story going. You guys are my inspiration and I love you, so thanks. Sorry to get all soppy on your asses.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter you sex crazed people. (:
&#9829;