Status: Completed

I Hate the Way You Say My Name, Like It's Something Secret

Chapter 35

Image

Christmas Eve!

I sat on the end of Brendon's bed with him as I held down the wrapping paper so Brendon could stick it there.

“Noo!” He giggled as he accidentally stuck my finger down as well, for the millionth time tonight.

Wrapping presents with Brendon really was a complete nightmare. He'd gotten bored a few minutes ago and decided to stick the tape to himself like a five year old child. It was amusing watching him try and get it off himself though.

“Done!” I grinned, placing the last wrapped present with the others.

“Oh my god, I don't think I've ever cut so much sticky tape in all my life.” Brendon stated seriously, staring at the huge pile of presents.

I laughed and jumped up off the bed to go and put them into the living room. As I placed the last present on top of the others, arms snaked around my waist. I smiled and turned around to face Brendon as he bent down and kissed me softly.

“I'm gonna have a quick shower, come with me.” He smiled, kissing my lips again.

I nodded and followed him into his bedroom, then into the bathroom. He turned on the shower as we both stripped ourselves of our clothes, hopping into the steamy shower. I lent back on Brendon's chest as he stood behind me, enjoying the relaxing hot water. I could feel him pressed against my back, turning me on slightly. I turned around and tip-toed to press my lips to his passionately. He caught on and wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing me against the bathroom wall. I ran my hand down his chest and down to his dick, stroking him. He moaned softly and turned me around so my back was pressed to his chest again. He moved my hair and placed it over my right shoulder as his lips attacked my neck, biting hungrily. I felt his hand trail down my stomach, a few seconds later his middle finger ran along my clit.

A few minutes later and somehow we'd ended up on the floor of the bath tub we were stood in, my legs either side of Brendon's pelvis. He slipped two fingers inside of me and I gasped as he pumped them in and out quickly. I could feel my inner walls tightening around his fingers as the hot water fell onto my back. Soft moans escaped my lips uncontrollably as he looked up at me. He stopped and placed an innocent, tender kiss on my lips. Moving his hands to my hips he went to pull me down onto him before I stopped him.

“Bren, condom.” I stated as he groaned.

We both got up and quickly showered off before jumping out of the shower. He handed me a towel as I wrapped it around my body and walked out into the bedroom, crawling into his bed and turned on the TV. I grinned as I came across A Miracle On 34th Street. One of my all time favorite Christmas films.

Brendon came out, a white towel handing dangerously low on his hips. His wet hair dripped water down onto his toned body as he padded towards the bed, lying down on his stomach.

“What are you watching?” He asked curiously.

“A Miracle On 34th Street.” I grinned, running a hand through his wet hair. He looked so sexy.

“Your lips taste of hot chocolate.” Brendon grinned, stating the obvious as he kissed me.

“Well, that is what we've been drinking all evening babe.” I smirked as he pressed his lips to mine roughly.

“It tastes good.” He breathed heavily, breaking away.

Brendon was now lying on top of me after his kiss turned into a full blown make out session. I looked up into his chocolaty eyes and ran a hand through his hair again.

“I love you Bren,” I smiled honestly.

“Aw, I love you too baby.” He grinned, kissing me tenderly.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, nibbling softly, earning a moan from myself. It felt so good when he done that. My fingers traced patterns lightly on his back as he sucked on my neck, biting softly. I moaned into his ear and ran my fingers down the center of his back. His breathing was now heavy and his hands eager. He pressed his lips roughly to mine and undone my towel, removing it from my body. He looked down at my body, admiring it for a few seconds before I pulled him down onto me, connecting our mouths again. His hand moved to one of my breasts as he caressed it slowly, his tongue massaging my own. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed his pelvis roughly against mine, groaning as he did so. His lips trailed to my neck, biting and sucking hungrily before he moved down to the breast he'd been caressing for the past few minutes. He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked gently, flicking his tongue across every few seconds. I gasped sharply as his hand caressed my other breast.

“Bren,” I moaned softly, arching my back towards his mouth.

He grazed his teeth over my nipple as I tugged on his hair. He done the same to my other breast for a few minutes before kissing the center of my chest. I attacked his lips hungrily as he rolled his hips on mine, both of us moaning softly. We both wanted each other so badly. I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away gently. I wriggled up a bit and pushed him down onto his back before lying down on top of him. He placed his hands on the small of my back as I moved my lips to his ear lobe, biting playfully. He let out a soft moan before moving his hands to my bum and pressing me down onto him a little harder. I smirked and trailed kissed along his jawline and down the center of his chest and stomach, finally reaching his erection that was hid under his towel. I slipped my index finger under the top of it, teasing him as I stroked him with my free hand. He let out a groan, exciting me more.

I stripped him of his towel and wrapped a hand around his dick, sliding it up and down slowly. I watched as his eyes fluttered shut, soft moans escaping his half open lips. I quickened my hand movements as his moans grew louder. I stopped suddenly and his eyes flicked open, questioningly. I ignored the questioning in his eyes and bent down, running my tongue slowly over the head of his penis.

“Fuck Sky,” He shuddered, enjoying my touch.

I laughed lightly and placed my lips around him, taking what I could of his length into my mouth. My hair fell into my face, acting as a shield between us before he lent forward slightly and tucked it behind my ear. I let my mouth move up and down his length as his moans grew louder and his body tensed. I could see him clutching the sheets as I felt him get closer to his climax.

I pulled away as his eyes opened slightly, pleasure written all over his face.

“Condom?” I asked, a smile on my lips.

He handed me it in the wrapper and I bit it open before rolling it down on his length. He grabbed my hips and guided me down onto him, both of us moaning softly as he filled me. It didn't hurt anymore. This was pure pleasure. He guided my hips backwards and forwards, both of us enjoying every second of this.

“Faster Sky,” He moaned, his eyes closed.

I wrapped my hands around his wrists and held them on the bed either side of his head. I quickened my pace before he rolled us over and flipped me onto my back, thrusting into me hard and fast. I guess he liked to be the one in control. That actually really turned me on. I grabbed a fistful of his sheets and arched my back, letting moans escape my lips. This felt so damn good.

I felt my inner walls tighten around him as we both got closer. He let out a loud moan and thrust harder.

“Oh god Bren, right there!” I practically screamed as he hit my spot.

He smirked and quickened his pace as he continue to hit my spot. I felt every muscle in my body tighten as I reached my climax, Brendon riding me through it before reaching his.

He rested his forehead on mine and kissed my nose softly before pulling himself out of me and collapsing to my right.

“Fuck, that was good.” He sighed happily.

I propped myself up onto my elbows and laughed lightly at him, kissing his cheek before grabbing my cell and checking the time.

“Merry Christmas baby.” I grinned, kissing his lips.

“Mm, merry Christmas. You know, that was probably the best present I've ever had.” He smirked, wrapping an arm lazily over my bare stomach.

He began tracing patterns absent mindedly as I rested my head on his bare chest, my hands playing softly with his hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
They did it (:
Ah, I've had such a good day. Apart from the exam I had at 9am this morning ! -_-
pixiesticks650 - I loved your comment, thank you ! It cheered me up (: I hope the kid was good enough for your bestie :L
Comments?
♥