Cyberspace Romance

Kill Hannah

Bam slammed his head against the steering wheel as he waited for the traffic in New York to slowly pass by. The concert had started fifteen minutes ago, and he was pissed because the yellow taxi's seemed to be moving slower than a snail.

"We're almost there Bam." Zoey reassured him.

He looked over at her and smiled. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans, sneakers, and a tight fitting black top. Her long hair was hanging down straight to the middle of her back, and her make-up was done to perfection. He loved how casual she dressed when they went out. If it had been Missy, then she would be wearing some slanky dress that fell loosely off her boney body. She would want her hair done by a professional, and her make-up done professionally too. Bam liked the fact that Zoey just didn't care what people thought of her appearance.

They finally arrived at the building and then got out and rushed inside. Bam took Zoey by the hand and led her through the back of the concert. He smiled at the tall bulky guy who let the two of them by. She was surprised he got in so quickly, and without much effort, but then she reminded herself that Bam was a celebrity.

Bam got back stage and saw Steve O leaning against a steel bar watching the show. He approached his fellow Jackass and hugged him. Steve o smiled, and then Bam introduced him to Zoey. Steve-o smirked and nodded his head towards Bam.

"She's really an upgrade." Steve O said.

Zoey giggled and then turned her attention to the stage where Kill Hannah was preforming. They was playing one of her favorite songs "Crazy Angel". She sung along quietly to the song, as Bam talked to Steve-O beside her. She couldn't believe Bam had brought her to a concert. It was thoughtful, and probably the best date that anyone could've took her on, especially since he picked a band she liked.

After several songs, she felt a strong pair of arms wrap around her from behind. A chin was placed on her shoulder and she could feel his beard brushing against her cheek.

"Having fun?" He whispered.
"Loads. Thanks for bringing me, Bam."
"Your welcome."

He didn't let go of her- which was what Zoey was expecting. Instead he just wrapped his arms around her and held her right there in that position. She slowly grew comfortable in his arms and leaned back, laying her head into his chest as she watched the show. She could hear Bam chuckling a bit.

The remainder of the show was spent flirting, hugging, and chatting. Zoey ended up not watching much of the performance after Bam decided to touch her. She couldn't concentrate on anything but him, and how could it felt to have him touching her. She didn't know what it was about this guy, but he was irresistible.

They walked towards the car at almost midnight. A slow yawn escaped Bam's mouth as he got into the driver's seat. Zoey smiled as she got inside and fastened her seat belt.

"You driving home tonight? You look pretty sleepy." Zoey questioned.
"Actually . . . I think I might just get a hotel room and crash." Bam said driving down the road.
"Nonsense! You can stay at my apartment." Zoey suggested.

Bam's eyes went a bit wide. He didn't expect her to say that, not in the least.

"Are you sure?" he questioned her.
"Yeah. . I mean, if you don't want to then that's fine! I know my little apartment--" He cut her off.
"I want to, Zoe." He said laughing.

Zoey smiled and then fumbled with his CD's as he drove down the road. She found a band called 'Turbonegro' and out of curiosity placed them into the CD player. A song titled "What Is Rock" started blaring through the speakers. She liked the song-- it was different from anything she had heard before.

"I like this song." She announced as he pulled into her parking garage.
"Turbonegro is an amazing band. If you want the CD take it, I have like four back home." Bam said laughing.

She smiled and then stepped out of the car once he parked it. She waited for him to lock it up and then they made their way through the parking garage and over to her apartment. She opened the door slowly, hoping Ryder was fast asleep but sighed, when she saw him sitting on the couch playing guitar hero.

"You should be in bed, Ry." She said.
"I know. . . I'm just trying to get a hundred on this one!"

Bam and Zoey both chuckled as they made their way through the living room and over to the kitchen. She pulled out a bottle of water for herself and then starred at her contents. She had no clue what Bam would want to drink.

"What do you want to drink?" She questioned him.
"A water is fine." He said

She pulled out a bottle and tossed it his way. She walked into the living room and stood in front of the television, causing Ryder to completely fail his song.

"Zoe! I was doing good!" He whinnied.
"Bed! You've got school tomorrow." She said.

Slowly, the teenager raised to his feet and moved towards his bedroom. Zoey laughed, and Bam shook his head walking into the room.

"Was it really gonna hurt to let him play for a bit longer?" Bam ask sinking down into the couch.
"Yes! Cause a bit longer would turn into a couple hours, which means he'd miss school tomorrow."
"He's eighteen, Zoe. Let the boy have some fun."
"He needs to finish high school first." Zoey said.
"How much longer does he have left?" Bam ask.
"Uhm. A little over a month and a half." Zoey said.
"Then what? Any college's in mind?" He ask.
"Uhm. . . He's mentioned a few, but he doesn't know where he wants to go yet." She said.

Bam nodded his head and picked up the guitar laying on the table. He then placed it on medium and began playing to a Ozzy song. Zoey watched him get a 88% on the song, and then placed the guitar down on the table.

"I'm just that damn good." Bam said smirking towards her.
"Oh yeah, you're just that damn good." She said mocking him.
"So where am I sleeping tonight? Here?" He ask pointing to the couch.
"I can sleep on the couch, Bam. You can sleep in my bed."
"Only if you're sleeping there too." He said with a wink.

He just shook her head and tossed a pillow from the side of the couch at him.

"You're now sleeping on the couch, Jackass." She said through laughter.
"That's what I'm famous for." He said smiling as she got up and walked out of the room.

She came back a few minutes later with two pillows and a blanket.

"The couch pulls out into a bed, Bam." She said moving the coffee table to the side of the room.
"So, that means I don't get to sleep with you, right?" He said with a fake frown.
"That's damn right." She said smirking.
"Oh come on. you know you wouldn't pass up an opportunity to sleep beside me." Bam said smiling.
"Are you giving me the opportunity?" She ask smiling innocently.
"Y-yeah." He stuttered out, hoping she took him up on that opportunity.
"Then looks like I just passed it up." She said impressed with herself.

Bam chuckled and then just jumped down on the couch which was now transformed into a bed. Zoey told him goodnight and then walked into her bedroom. She crawled into her bed and fell asleep instantly thinking about the man sleeping in her living room.

Bam tossed and turned on the bed. It wasn't uncomfortable, he just couldn't get the thought of Zoey out of his mind. He hadn't been able to since he saw her at the note. He had never felt this way about anyone in his entire life. He wondered what it was about her that had him so obsessed. He decided that instead of going home tomorrow morning, he would just stay in New York for a bit. He knew Ryder went to school, and Zoey had off work. Which meant they could finally spend some alone time together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second time I've typed this update. . . I pressed submit and Mibba had signed me out ;\