Cyberspace Romance

Towel

Zoey tip toed out of her room the next morning. She bit on her bottom lip to hold back a giggle when she saw Bam's sleeping position. Half his body was on the bed, while the other half hang lifelessly over the side. She smiled as she pushed open Ryder's door and saw him lacing up his adios.

"Be quiet when you leave, Bam's still sleeping on the couch." Zoey whispered.
"Why didn't you just put him in your room, Zoe?"

She shot Ryder a disapproving look, which only gained her a chuckle from her younger brother. He stood up from his bed and walked past his sister.

"Oh, and sis. Stop being so up tight and give the man a chance." Ryder said with a small smirk as he walked out of the room slowly.

Zoey laughed as Ryder walked out of the apartment. She looked over towards the couch and noticed there was still no movement from Bam. She smiled, and then walked over and turned her coffee pot on before heading back into her room. She walked over to her closet and pulled out an outfit for the day. She had no clue what time Bam planned on leaving, so she figured she might as well be prepared for anything.

Bam yawned, and then ran his fingers through his hair as he looked around at his surroundings. He smiled, remembering he had stayed the night at Zoey's. Tossing the blanket off his feet, he tossed his legs around to the edge of the bed and placed them on the floor. He slowly stood up, yawning once again, and walked towards her bed room. He was hoping she was still asleep. He slowly opened the door, and walked in, and noticed her bed was already made. He then heard the bath room door opening. He turned around and watched as she walked out in a towel.

Zoey walked out of the bathroom, and jumped back once she saw Bam. She clutched onto her towel, nearly scared to death. She hadn't expected to see him standing there in her bed room.

"You nearly scared me to death!" She yelped.
"Sorry, Zoe." Bam said chuckling.

He starred her body up and down. The white fluffy towel hugged around her perfect frame. Her smooth legs revealed, her hair was dripping down wet, her face was clear of any make-up. He couldn't remember a time when Zoey looked as attractive as she did right now.

"Out! Out! I've got to get dressed." She said shooing him out of her room.
"I wouldn't mind watching. . ." He said smirking.
"And people in hell wouldn't mind having some ice water, now out!" She said pointing towards the door.

He chuckled and then walked out of the room. He placed his ear against the door, and listened to the lock turn. He cursed quietly to himself.

She was smarter than he ever thought about giving her credit for.

He walked into her living room and took a seat on the unmade bed he had slept in last night. He waited for a few minutes, and then Zoey emerged from her bedroom, dabbing her wet hair with a towel. Her face was still clean of make-up. The only difference about her was her once smooth revealed legs were now covered with the fabric of jeans. Bam wished she would've kept the towel on instead.

"So. . . do you normally walk in on people when their stepping out of the shower?" Zoey ask taking a seat on the recliner opposite of Bam.
"Only when they look like you do in a towel." Bam said smiling.

Zoey tried to prevent herself from blushing, but the rose color came to her cheeks anyway.

"Doing anything today?" Bam ask.
"Nope, my day off, no plans." Zoey replied.
"Scratch that. We got plans." Bam said.

Zoey scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion. For some reason, she didn't like the sound of his statement.

"What do you have in store?"
"Have you ever been skating, Zoe?" Bam ask.
"Oh no! You are not getting me on one of those death traps." Zoey squealed.
"Death traps? Are you kidding me?" Bam ask laughing.
"Bam! I sprang my wrist two years ago trying to skate." She said in defense.
"Well, you didn't have a proper teacher. Now tie that hair up and let's go." Bam said smiling.
"Do you even have a board?" She ask as she grabbed a hair tie from the table.

Bam just laughed at her question. She pulled her converse on and then wondered if she should put any make-up on. Then it dawned on her that they would be skating, which was athletic. She never saw the point of getting all dolled up if you're just going to be sweating it off later. She grabbed the keys to her apartment and then followed Bam out to the parking garage where his lambo was parked.

"I thought we were going skating?" She ask as he unlocked the door.

He just laughed and then pulled two skateboards from the trunk of the car.

"You just keep skateboards in your trunk?" She ask confused as to why any person would have over one skateboard in their trunk.
"Yeah." was all he said.

He handed her a board, and then tossed the other down to the ground and jumped on it. Doing an Ollie and then jumping back off, flipping it upwards and catching the board in his hand.

"You ready?" He ask with a smirk.
"Show off." She stated as they laughed, and walked out from the parking garage.

They began walking down the side walk of New York. Bam had a beanie on his head, and sunglasses over his eyes, so he wasn't that noticeable. Though Zoey had a feeling a few people noticed him because she saw flashes of cameras.

"Where are we going?" She ask.
"There's a skate park about two more blocks up the road." Bam informed her.
"Oh! I know that. . . Ry goes there all the time."

They soon arrived at the small skate park. Bam was glad there was only a few people there. He wanted to take advantage of the time with Zoey.

"Just watch and learn." He said as he ran off with the skate board.

Zoey walked over to a bench and took a seat, watching every move Bam made. She had come here often and watched Ryder skate-- she thought he was good, until now. She was amazed at how freely Bam flowed over the ramps. He jumped up on the bar's with little effort and landed the tricks gracefully. After a short skate session, he skated over to Zoey and smiled down at her.

"What?" She questioned looking up into those magical blue eyes.
"Your turn." He stated with his famous smirk.
"Oh no. I like watching better."
"I'm going to help you, Zoe." He said grabbing her hands and pulling her off the bench.

The next hour Bam helped Zoey do simple movements. He learned her how to balance, and move back and forth on a ramp without falling. He also taught her how to do an Ollie. She was surprised by what a great teacher he was. He had held onto her each time, making sure she didn't fall. She had nearly fell over ten times, but each time he was there to catch her.

"That was fun." She said as they started walking back towards her apartment.
"It was, you're not as bad as you thought." Bam said.

She smiled and bumped his hip in a playful way as they walked back into the parking garage. Bam sighed, knowing he needed to get back home. He didn't plan on staying longer than last night, so he didn't have a fresh change of clothes, and he really didn't want to impose on Zoey.

"I should be heading home." He said when they reached his lambo.
"So soon?" She questioned him.
"Yeah. . . I'm starting to smell pretty bad." He said pointing to his two day old clothing.

She laughed and then nodded her head. Bam licked his lips, debating if he should just walk over there and plant a kiss on her sweet silk lips. He decided against it. Things were going way too good for him to go over there and fuck it up. However, he did walk over and pull her into a hug.

"I'll call you, okay?" He whispered.

Zoey nodded her head and pulled away from his hug. She tip toed up and placed a kiss on his cheek and then told him goodbye. Bam watched as she walked out of the parking garage. The kiss on the cheek sent eclectic charges all through his body. He couldn't believe he didn't kiss her. The perfect opportunity presented itself, and he didn't take it.

Clearly if she kissed him on the cheek, then she wouldn't mind being kissed on the lips would she?

Bam groaned getting inside his car. Next time, he would be ready.