Cyberspace Romance

Demo

Zoey parked her car in the crowded parking lot, and stepped out of her car. Ryder stepped out of the passenger seat, and Jacob followed from the back seat. Zoey locked up her car, and pulled her shades over her eyes. Her hair was tied back into a pony tail, a element hat was on her head; she was hoping the paparazzi didn't notice her today. Ryder and Jacob walked beside her, almost making her blend in with everyone else that was there to watch the demo.

"Over there's the table, their signing autographs first." Ryder said.

Ryder and Jacob decided to go through the line and get autographs. They really didn't need Bam's, since they was sure they'd be able to snag it anytime they wanted. However they did want Brandon Novak's, Bucky Laseks, and Tim O'Connor's.

Zoey leaned up against a pole and watched as her brother and his friend walked through the line. Her eyes were glued to Bam. She figured he had no clue she was here yet-- he probably couldn't see past the line of fans in front of him. She smiled as he signed autographs and posed for pictures with his fans. His smile made her grin from ear to ear. She didn't know what it was about his smile; but it set her soul on fire.

Ryder smiled at Bam and handed him the picture to sign. Bam knew he was probably only in line so he could snag the autographs of the other skaters, and watch the session.

"Where is she?" Bam almost whispered not wanting everyone else to hear.
"Over there." Ryder said looking behind him.

Bam stood up from his chair and looked in the direction of Zoey. He smiled seeing her standing against a pole looking at him. Her hair was tied back, a black hat was on her head, and sunglasses were pulled down over her perfect crystal eyes. He wished she wasn't hiding them from the world, but he understood she was possibly hiding from sneaky photographers who were lurking. He scribbled his signature on Ryder's picture, and then pulled out a minghags poster. He scribbled down something on it and then handed it to Ryder, telling him to give it to Zoey.

Ryder walked through the rest of the line, and then walked over to where his sister was. He handed her the small minghags poster and she scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion. She turned the poster over, and scribbled on the back was a small note.

"Meet me five minutes before the skate session in the tent with a four on it."

She giggled, and then rolled her eyes at the note.

"Where are the tents?" She questioned Ryder.
"Uhm, over there." Ryder said pointing.
"And what time does the skate session start?"
"Two." Ryder replied
"What time is it now?" She ask.
"One fifty." Jacob replied looking at his watch.

Zoey nodded her head and folded the poster up and stuck it in her back pocket. She took a sip of Ryder's water, and then slowly made her way over to the tents. She passed one, two, three, and then finally came to the one that had a four on it. She assumed it had been five minutes since she traveled away from her brother. She walked inside the tint and saw Bam standing over a cooler gulping down a bottle of water.

She walked over and placed her hand on his back. He jumped, startled that someone was in the tent with him.

"Fuck, Zoe! You scared me to death." Bam yelled.
"Sorry! Am I early?" She ask smiling.

He licked his lips, and then let off a light laugh. He could care less if she was early. He just wanted to see her. He reached up and pulled her black sunglasses off, revealing her beautiful blue globes to the world. He gazed into them for a few minutes, and then smiled.

"So, do I get a hug for good luck?" He questioned.

She smiled and then wrapped her arms around him. He slowly moved his tattooed arms around her small frame, and pushed her close to him. He buried his face in her neck and smelled in her scent, he could smell the scent of strawberries radiating off her hair. He slowly pulled away from the hug, but didn't release her completely, instead he allowed his hands to fall to the small of her back instead.

He once again gazed into her eyes, and knew this was the perfect opportunity to place a kiss on her velvet lips. He smiled, and then started bending down.

Zoey held her breath, knowing what was coming next. She was ready for it though, aching to have his lips molded against hers.

"Bam! You fucking ready or not? You've been in this tent forever!"

Bam placed his forehead against her's and allowed a string of profanities to escape his mouth. Novak slowly emerged from outside and starred at Bam.

"We're on, Bro." Novak announced.
"I'll be there in a minute." Bam snapped at his first.

It was the perfect time, perfect opportunity, perfect place, and now it was ruined. Zoey let a small smile curve into her lips, she thought he was absolutely adorable when he was frustrated, especially over a situation like this. He removed his hands from the small of her back and then removed his forehead from hers and looked at her smiling.

"I'm getting a kiss today." Bam said smirking.
"Maybe if you skate good." She replied.

He chuckled and then told her he needed to go, but promised he would find her after the demo. She nodded her head and watched him disappear. She left the tent and then walked over to where Ryder and Jacob were sitting.

"Where have you been?" Ryder ask smirking.
"Oh, nowhere really." Zoey ask looking for Bam in the crowd of skaters.
"Liar, you was at his tent, wasn't you?" Ryder ask kind of loud.
"Shhhhush." She said.

She watched as a guy named Bucky Lasek started the run, and then slowly other skaters joined him. She smiled when she watched Bam do his runs. Like in the park; he skated gracefully, and to perfection. She was amazed by how good he actually was. Jacob and Ryder were getting into the show, by yelling and screaming for the guys. Zoey stayed quiet, allowing her eyes to follow Bam all over the small skate park. She never paid attention to any of the other skaters, she was just concerned with him.

Novak went up on the rail the same time as Bam, and ran into him, knocking them both off onto the concrete. Zoey gasped, seeing blood trickle down Bam's arm, however the smile on his face reassured her he was okay.

"That dumbass." Ryder said laughing.
"How could he not see Bam on the rail?" Jacob question laughing.

Zoey watched as Bam got up from his board and went off again, ignoring the trail of blood that was running down his arm. It wasn't a lot, but she still didn't like seeing it on Bam. The guys skated for nearly another thirty minutes before quitting. The skater's were huddled in a circle with fans surrounding them once the session was over. Zoey sit on a bench while Jacob and Ryder went over to talk to a group of teenage girls they had spotted.

Her phone started vibrating from her pocket, she pulled it out and read the text message she had just received.

"Meet me at the tent."

It was from Bam, she smiled, and then texted Ryder that she was going to find Bam. She slowly made her way over to the familiar number four tent. She walked inside, and actually beat Bam there. She felt kind of uncomfortable standing there in his small tent without him around. After about three minutes of waiting, he finally walked in. He looked over at Zoey and smiled.

"You scared me to death!" She said walking over and pulling up his stained white sleeve.
"It wasn't bad. Just dumbass Novak didn't look to see if anyone else was on the rail." Bam said laughing.
"It still scared me." She said.

Bam poured some water onto the cut and then pulled the white t shirt over his head. Zoey gazed at his perfect torso, and her heart stopped. He was toned perfectly due to his skate boarding, tattoo's were placed perfectly over his stomach and chest. Then there was that heartagram tattoo right above his jeans, that one was driving her absolutely crazy. She turned around to steady her breathing.

Why was he having this affect on her? No man ever had, and now she allowed him to come into her life and completely change everything? She gained her composure and then turned around to see Bam standing there looking at her with his famous smirk spread across his lips. He walked over to her, placing his hands on the small of her back, and pulling her close to him once again.

"Did I skate good?" He whispered in her ear.

She knew where he was going with this. He wanted to pick up exactly where they had left off before getting interrupted. She wanted to pick up there too, but she also didn't want to sound too desperate.

"You skated okay. . . the fall kind of took a few points away." She whispered with a grin.
"Oh, so I guess I don't get a kiss then?" He questioned, putting out his bottom lip in a pout.

Zoey looked at his bottom lip pouting out. She chewed on her own bottom lip, wanting nothing more than for their lips to be connected. Bam chuckled lowly, and then placed his hand on Zoey's chin and raised her gaze up to meet his. She inhaled in a breath of air, knowing what was going to happen next.

In a blur of just a few seconds, Bam's lips had found hers in a heated, urgent, passionate kiss. Zoey wrapped her hands around his neck and gripped her hands into his hair. Bam deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into her mouth, she didn't mind though, she actually enjoyed the kiss. When he finally pulled away from the kiss, they were both gasping for air. He placed his forehead on hers, and smiled down at her.

He was going to open his mouth to say something, but then once again Novak bust through the tent, ruining their perfect moment.

"Bro! Are we going back to--- whoa, never mind." Novak said seeing how close Bam and the auburn haired beauty were.
"whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute. Is that the chick from the internet?" Novak ask.

Bam sighed, and then backed away from his closeness to Zoey. He still left one arm around her though as he turned his attention towards his skater friend.

"Zoey. . . meet Novak." Bam said.

Zoey smiled, and shook the hand of the dirty looking skater. He and Bam chatted for a bit longer, and Bam told Novak they wasn't leaving New York just yet. Zoey was happy about that. She didn't want him to leave right now.

"You guys could come over. . . if you wanted." Zoey suggested.
"That would be an excellent idea." Bam said smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image