Cyberspace Romance

Self Control

After the Demo everyone headed back to Zoey's apartment. Everyone meaning, herself, Ryder, Jacob, Bam, and his friend Novak. She was going to order pizza, and laughed as Novak, Ryder, Jacob, and Bam ended up playing guitar hero in the living room. She walked into her bedroom and took the hair tie out of her hair, allowing her long locks to flow freely. She also changed into something a bit more comfortable. She changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. She walked out of her bedroom and shook her head seeing the guys all have their eyes glued to the television.

Bam turned around and looked into the kitchen once he heard her bedroom door open. He saw her standing there in a pair of shorts, and a tank top. It reminded him of the day he saw her in the towel, and how bad he wanted to ravish her right there. He licked over his bottom lip and then got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen where she was looking at a phone book trying to find the number to a pizza delivery place.

Bam swallowed hard as he walked up behind her quietly, placing his hands on her hips when he was close enough. Zoey smiled down at the book-- no longer concerned with the numbers on the page, instead concerned with how good Bam's rough hands felt on her hips. She could feel him moving her hair away from her shoulder, and then she felt his warm lips gently on her bare skin. She struggled to hold in a moan that was dying to escape her lips. Her younger brother, his best friend, and a man she hardly knew were just feet away unaware of how her legs were becoming jelly under Bam's touch.

Bam chuckled, noticing how weak she was at his touch. He backed off, she turned around to face him; cheeks flush.

"Other's are here too you know." She hissed trying to sound mad.
"I could care less." He said with confidence and a smirk.

She just rolled her eyes playfully and then her attention back to the phone book. It took her so long to finally find a place, she kept losing track of her thoughts. Her mind would drift to how good Bam's hands felt on her, how amazing his lips felt against her bare skin.

'Stop it!' She mentally yelled at herself.

She couldn't believe she was allowing him to affect her this much. She grabbed her cordless phone from the stand and then proceeded to order the pizza. Bam was leaning against her refrigerator watching every move she made.

He was taking in every detail of her small but perfectly curved frame. The way she tapped her foot while she was making the pizza order. The way she twirled her finger through her hair. The way her eyelashes batted. He could picture the two of them tangled up in some covers enjoying their time together without interruptions.

"Bam. . . Bam. . ." She said waving her hand in front of his face.
"Huh?" He questioned coming out of his dream like state.
"I said, if you don't want Pizza, I could order you something else." She said.
"Pizza is fine, Zoe." He said smiling.

He turned his attention towards the living room and watched as Novak and the two teenagers played guitar hero. He wondered how long the three of them could stare at that screen without losing concentration. He wanted to spend some time with her, private time, without being interrupted.

He turned around to look for Zoey and noticed she wasn't in the kitchen anymore. He walked down her hallway and saw that her bed room door was opened. He slowly walked inside and saw her standing by her closet looking for something. Bam took advantage of this time, and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her from behind once again.

Zoey smiled, seeing as how her plan had worked. She had hoped Bam would follow her. That's why she left the door open, so he could easily find her. She turned around slowly in his grip and looked up into his eyes. They were the most gorgeous shade of blue she had ever saw in her entire life.

"Hi." She mumbled looking up into his eyes.
"Hi." He said starring into hers.

Bam nor Zoey wanted to waste any time. They knew what was going to happen if they stalled too long. Slowly he lowered his lips to hers, and claimed them once again. Zoey was the one who deepened the kiss this time. Bam grinned into the kiss seeing her take charge. Bam placed both of his hands on her hips, and then slid them up under her top. He allowed his hands to roam up and down her sides, feeling her soft bare skin against his rough hands.

Zoey moaned into the kiss, unable to hold it back any longer. He slowly pulled away from the kiss, knowing he would end up taking it too far if he continued kissing her like that. He looked down at her and smiled. She let a small shy smile appear on her lips as well. He was trying really hard to keep his self control in tact.

"Pizza's here!"

They heard Ryder yelling from the living room. Zoey swallowed hard, and walked out of the room. Bam looked down at his feet, let out a low groan, gave himself a few minutes to calm down, and then walked out of the room. No woman had ever had the effect on him as Zoey did.

He watched her as she slowly nibbled on a piece of pizza. Her mind was clouded with thoughts of something else, and he could tell she was concentrating on something other than the steamy bread and cheese that was entering her mouth.

Once everyone was finished eating. Novak suggested that Bam and him start heading back to Pennsylvania. Bam didn't want to go home-- not now, not with him and Zoey having such an amazing day. He would rather stay the night, but he knew that was impossible. He had another Demo tomorrow in Philly.

"I guess we should be heading home." He said looking down at his feet.
"Be careful, guys." Jacob and Ryder said walking into Ryder's bedroom.

Novak thanked Zoey for the dinner, and place to chill, and then made an exit from her apartment, allowing her and Bam to say their goodbyes.

Bam bit on his bottom lip as he starred at Zoey. She had her arms crossed, but a small smile was playing on her lips. He remembered what Ape had ask him. She told him to invite her down for a weekend, and before today he was scared to ask her, but now; he wasn't scared anymore.

"How about next weekend you come down and stay with me?" He ask hoping she didn't think he was too up front.
"Bam. . ." She started to protest.
"I've got plenty of spare rooms, Zoe. . . I just want to spend some time with you." He pleaded.
"Okay. . . "
"Okay? You're going to?" He questioned with a smile.
"Yeah, I'll come down next weekend."
"I'll be here to get you on Thursday. I'll actually pick you up from work. How's that?" He ask smiling.
"I can drive. . ."
"Yeah, but if I'm here waiting for you then i'll get to see you all that much sooner."

She smiled, not able to hide her excitement. She was beginning to think it was possible that Bam might share the same feelings for her, as she did for him. He pulled her into a hug and then placed a soft kiss upon her lips.

"I'll see you on Thursday, but I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" He said smiling.

Zoey nodded her head, and gave him one more hug and a soft kiss before he walked out of her apartment. She shut the door behind him, leaned up against the door, and slowly slid down it. She couldn't believe the day she had just had.

Everything had went perfect. He was perfect. Every flaw she thought he might have had disappeared when he kissed her. There was so much passion between the two of them, she knew she couldn't even question her feelings. She didn't know for certain if it was love just yet, but she knew she was on the road to love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image