Cyberspace Romance

Bam's House

Zoey bit on her bottom lip as she pulled the cape off her last client's neck. It was nearing four o'clock, and in her mind she was going over everything, making sure she was ready for the weekend. She had left Ryder plenty of money, keys to the apartment, a stocked refrigerator, and a full tank of gas. She was packed, with plenty of extra clothes for all occasions. She knew she wasn't forgetting anything, but just couldn't help going over things in her mind. It was the nerves. She had never been so nervous to spend time with someone in her entire life, and now here she was falling to pieces because she was going to be spending a weekend with Bam.

Jessica laughed at her friend when she noticed her slowly load her sack with her belongings. Jess could tell Zoey was nervous. Her hands hadn't stopped shaking all day, her mind was in another world, and she was a lot quieter than usual.

"Zoe, you better shake off them nerves." Jessica said waving goodbye to Zoey's client.
"I can't, Jess! It's like a constant nervousness." Zoey said smiling.
"I think it's called butterflies." Jessica said smiling.

Zoey looked up at the black clock on the wall and saw that it was a few minutes before four. She chewed on her bottom lip and then looked towards the door. Was he going to come?

"What if he doesn't show up?" Zoey ask, sinking back into her chair.
"What's he drive?" Jess ask looking out the window.
"I'm not sure what he'll be driving, a Lamborghini, possibly. I don't know. . ." Zoey said.

Bam hadn't told her what he was going to drive, nor had he called and told her if he was on his way.

"What about a blue hummer?" Jessica ask watching the vehicle pull in front of the shop.

Zoey shrugged her shoulders, not knowing if Bam was going to be driving a hummer or not. She sighed, and then looked up when she saw the door fly open. Her chest tightened when she saw Bam walking in. A smirk was displayed on his lush lips when he looked over at her.

"You pay her to sit on her ass?" He ask Jessica smiling.

Jessica giggled, and then handed out her hand.

"Bam Margera." He introduced himself.
"Jessica Layne." She said.

Zoey slowly raised up from her seat and grabbed one of her sacks that contained her make-up and hair stuff. She then walked back to the 'break room' and grabbed her other sack which contained her clothing. She walked out to the front of the salon where Bam was standing talking to Jessica.

"You two kids have a fun weekend." Jessica said winking at Zoey.

Zoey groaned a bit as she walked towards Bam. He took the sack from her shoulder and the two of them made their exit through the door. He opened up the back of the hummer so she could put her belongings inside. Closing the door, he looked over at Zoey and grinned wide. She had no clue how happy he was to see her, he had been looking forward to it for so long, and the time had finally arrived.

He turned off the radio as he started the engine. He wasn't worried about music right now, he was more focused on hearing about Zoey's day.

"So, how has your day been?" He ask, keeping his eyes on the road.
"It was good. Just stressful since I keep thinking I'm forgetting something."
"I'm sure you didn't forget anything." Bam said smiling.

She nodded her head and starred out the window. She watched as her home town passed her by. She wouldn't be seeing this place again until Sunday afternoon.

"So, any plans for the night?" She questioned him.
"Nope. I figured you're probably tired after a long day at work. Maybe we could watch a movie and let you rest up. Tomorrow we'll go visit Ape and Phil." He said.

She nodded her head. She was tired, but she didn't want to sleep. She wanted to spend time with Bam. A movie actually sounded good to her, though she didn't know if she'd be able to take her eyes off him. He was mesmerizing to her. There was something about him that made her weak in the knees, and she had yet to figure out what that was.

The drive to Pennsylvania was long and pretty quiet. He assumed she was tired from work, and she just didn't know what to say without sounding like a dumbass.

"What's this road?" She ask noticing he had turned on a private road.
"Leads to my house." He said smiling.

Zoey nodded her head, and sunk back into the comfortable chairs as he drove a few miles up a narrow road. He then arrived at a gate. The gate opened and he drove his hummer inside the property. Zoey's eye's budged out of her head when she saw the house in front of her. She didn't know whether to call it an elegant barn, or a castle. It was a mixture of both she assumed. In front of the house was his blue Lamborghini.

"You live here?" She ask, astonished by the house's beauty.
"Yeah." He said with a small chuckle.

He parked the hummer and then turned it off. He opened his door, smirking as he made his way back to collect her bags. Zoey slowly opened the door and shut it, still taking in the beauty of the house. She had never saw anything quite like it in her entire life.

Bam opened the front door for her and allowed her to wake in. She walked down the hallway and studied the beauty. On the inside the house was much more beautiful than the outside, even though she didn't think that was possible upon viewing the outside appearance first. She followed Bam through a room set up to look like a living room and then up the stairs. She then followed him inside a room and smiled. It was a bedroom, a large bed in the middle with black satin covers and pillows over it.

She placed her stuff down on the bed and then turned around and smiled at him.

"Thanks." She said smiling.

He just smirked and watched as she starred around the room, taking in all of it's beauty. It was painted a dark purple, and had a large silver heartagram painted on one of the walls.

"Come on, I'll give you a tour of the rest."

He said walking out of the room. He showed her the other bed rooms, the bathrooms, the pirate bar, the kitchen, the living room, the radio room, and several other rooms which she had no clue what their purpose was. He also walked her down to where his skate ramps where, and where Fast Eddie's used to be.

"What happened?" She ask pointing to the large hole in the wood.
"Cannon ball." He replied with a laugh.
"A cannon ball?" She questioned.
"Civil War episode of Viva La Bam." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
She laughed "Guess I must have missed that one." She said smiling.

Bam shook his head playfully and then the two of them started walking back towards the house. They entered the living room and Bam walked over and sunk back on his large plush black sofa's. He looked up at his DVD collection and wondered what Zoey would be interested in watching.

"So, what movie do you wanna watch?"
"I don't care." She said with a small yawn.
"You're tired. . . You just wanna go to bed?" He ask.
"No! Let's watch a movie. . . You pick."

Bam got up from the couch and wondered over to the DVDs, he starred at them for a few minutes, and then decided he wanted to watch a scary movie. Now the only question was, which one? He scanned his eyes over them, and then decided on Amityville Horror. He remembered how bad it had scared Novak's girlfriend Mandy just a couple of weeks ago, and hoped it scared Zoey right into his arms.

"So, what are we watching?" Zoey ask.
"Amityville horror" Bam said smirking.
"Oh! I love that movie!" Zoey said smiling.
"You do?" He questioned placing it into the DVD player.

He was hoping she would be scared, not grow with excitement when the movie started playing. He shook his head, he should have known Zoey would be different than other girls when it came to movies. He watched as she sit through some of the most scariest parts without even twitching.

"Doesn't it scare you?" He questioned.
"No. It's only an movie. Plus, Jumpers are predictable." Zoey said smiling.
"Only because you've watched it before!" Bam protested.
"Nu-uh. I don't get scared of any movies anymore." She said
"We'll see about that. Next scary movie that comes out, you and I are going to go see it."

She nodded her head and smiled. Bam was sitting a few feet away from her, and couldn't take it any longer. The movie was almost over, and her yawning was becoming more frequent. He slowly, and gently grabbed her arm and pulled her down on him. She settled herself in between his legs, knowing where he was going with the gesture. Her head was rested on his chest, and his arm was wrapped tight around her waist. He felt her jerk when a jumper appeared on the screen, he smiled.

"Someone jumped." He whispered in her ear.
"I forgot about that part." She mumbled.
"See, you are scared if you don't expect them." He said in a snooty tone.

Zoey just laughed, and continued watching the movie. She nor Bam spoke another word until the credits began rolling. Once they were over, she slowly raised herself up. He groaned, as he got up off the couch and made his way over to where the television was. He turned it off and then turned his attention back to the auburn haired beauty watching his every move.

"I guess you probably want to get in bed." He said running his fingers through his hair.
"I guess I should. . ." She said half smiling.

He gave her a slight nod and then led her down the hallway to where her bedroom was. He walked her inside, and told her goodnight. Just as he was about to walk out, leaving her alone for the night, he felt a soft hand on his arm. He turned around, and before he could even say a word he was pushed up against the wall and had her lips on his in a hungry kiss.

She couldn't stop herself. She had been wanting to kiss him from the moment he loaded her belongings into his vehicle. She kept waiting and waiting for him to make the move-- but he never did, so she decided to make a move. She slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked up into his crystal eyes.

"Night Bam." She whispered smiling as she walked over to her suit case and began looking for something to sleep in.

Bam took a minute to collect himself, and then smiled.

"Night, Zoe." He said walking out of the room, shutting her door behind him.

That kiss had blown him away, and made him realize something.

He was falling in love with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image