Cyberspace Romance

Feelings

Zoey froze, unable to move, unable to speak. Bam had just said the two words that could possibly put her six feet under. Their feelings. How was she suppose to explain her feelings to him. How was she suppose to word how he made her feel? She wouldn't dare say it was love, far too early for love. But he made her weak in the knees, her chest tightened when he was around, and her stomach went crazy with butterflies. He made her feel amazing every second of the day. She inhaled deeply, and looked up at him. He was starring down at her, and she could tell he was searching her head for an answer.

She didn't know what to say. What was her excuse for looking like a deer caught in headlights when he mentioned them discussing their feelings?

"Are you sure. . we should talk about them now? It's late. . ." She said stalling, hoping to figure out how to word what she would say.

She felt like a kid in high school, getting ready to go in front of the class and give a speech. Only, she felt like the kid sitting in the back of the class doodling on paper instead of preparing the speech. She had an empty piece of paper. She wished he would have give her a heads up. She didn't want her words to come out jumbled and misunderstood. She was horrible at expressing herself.

"You don't wanna talk about it?" He questioned, kind of hurt.

"No, no, no. I do--- I just. . ." She didn't know what to say.

She knew she was probably coming off as immature right now, but she really didn't know how else to act. She looked up at him, and he was running his hands through his hair. His crystal eyes were filled with confusion, and he had a pained look upon his face.

"We don't have to talk about it." He said grumpily and moved away from her, heading for the stairs.

She followed behind him, grabbing his tattooed arm and jerking him around with all her force. He faced her, and she could see how bad she had just hurt him.

"I want to talk about our feelings. . ." She stated "I'm just scared of sounding like a eleven year old." She finished her sentence looking up at him.

His facial expression was the same for a few minutes, and then his lips slowly curved into a smirk. The smirk she adored so much, the smirk that made the butterflies flutter about as if they was trying to rip her insides apart.

"I care about you, Zoe. I care about you a lot-- I have since day one. . . Since I first saw you on that video at Frantz house, I knew there was something about you. Something amazing. I was right-- you're completely amazing with everything you do. The most perfect woman I've ever met. Everything about you completely blows me away." He said smiling as he reached over and took her hand in his.

How was she suppose to follow that? What could she possibly say that would top his way of expressing his feelings. She felt a lump growing in her throat, and her stomach started getting nervous.

"I feel the same way about you, Bam." She said looking up into his eyes.

He had reached down into the pits of her soul and described how she felt for him. He smiled, and then pulled her close to him. He kissed her forehead, and then released her from the hug and led her up the stairs.

"You know what your getting yourself into, right?" Bam ask with a laugh.
"What I'm getting myself into?" She questioned.
"Yeah. . . Whether you like it or not, you just signed your life over."
"Huh? I'm confused."
"You're dating a Jackass, whether you like it or not."

She just raised a brow. She was now dating Bam? When had they discussed that?

"Oh, really?" She said folding her arms, acting tough.

He chuckled, and then pressed her against the nearest wall. He towered over her by a few inches. Looking down into her eyes he let a smile curve into his lips, and then he lowered his mouth to her ear.

"Unless of course. . " He said huskily in her ear.
"You don't want to date me." He whispered, sounding sad.

She bit on her lip and faced him. Of course she wanted to date him.

"You never ask me to be your girlfriend though."
"Who asks nowadays?" He said making a funny facial expression.
"Uh. . . everyone?" She questioned.
"Well! I don't!" Bam said laughing.
"If you don't ask me, then I'm not going to agree to it!" She said crossing her arms once again.

He laughed.

"So, until I officially ask you to be my girlfriend, you're not going to admit we're dating?" Bam said.
"We're not dating until you officially ask me." Zoey said, standing her ground.

Neither of them wanted to back down from their playful argument. Both were having fun, and enjoying it. Zoey actually wanted nothing more than to be able to call herself his girlfriend, and actually on the inside she was screaming. "I'm his, I'm his, I'm his!" But on the outside she was holding her composure. She wanted to see just how bad Bam wanted her-- how far would he go to have her? She was testing him.

"You might as well give in now, Zoe." Bam said chuckling. "I never lose." He said after that.
"Neither do I." She said walking off seductively to her bedroom.

He watched as she swayed her hips down the hallway. He licked over his lips, and tossed his head back. Did she not know how much she aroused him? He heard her bedroom door shut, and he smirked as he walked down to the room she had just went into. He reached down to turn the knob, and then chuckled loudly noticing it was locked.

He pounded on the door.

"You're not going to win this, Zoe!" He yelled.
"Oh yes, I am!" She yelled back.

He could hear a muffled giggle through the door, and couldn't help but to laugh. He knew she wanted to be with him just as bad as he wanted to be with her. Their chemistry was obvious to anyone. Though, he wasn't going to give in, at least not right now. He wanted to make her think that he wouldn't ask her, and then when she was least expecting it, he would ask her, and completely blow her mind.

Zoey leaned against the door with her ear, wondering what he was up to. It was quiet, so she was wondering if he was plotting his next move. She found it cute how he was standing his ground against her. She just hoped she was strong enough to keep her composure and hold her ground. Though, she doubted herself since he made her weak in the knees.

She moved away from the door when she saw the knob jingle. Bam walked in, holding a set of keys in his hands. He smirked and then easily pushed her against the wall once again. Before she could even speak his lips were crushed down on hers. She kissed back, slowly deepening the kiss. Bam smiled into their kiss and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him. She felt her body smudged against his as he moved on hands to her lower back.

She broke away from the kiss gasping for air. He looked down at her and smiled.

"Ready to give up?" He questioned with confidence.
"Nope, are you?" She ask with a smirk.
"Don't turn this into a war, Zoe." He whispered placing a kiss on the corner of her mouth.
"You're the one being difficult." She said, placing her hands around his neck and pulling him down close, so she could place her lips on his.

After a slow, passionate kiss she backed away slowly from him and looked at him. His blue eyes were gazing into her own.

"How does it feel to be dating a jackass?" He questioned with a smirk.
"I'll tell you when he asks me." She said holding her ground.

He chuckled, and then moved away from her a bit.

"You're asking for a war you know." He informed her.

She had no clue what he was talking about, but she decided to play along anyways.

"I'm ready for a battle." She said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image