Cyberspace Romance

Jackasses

Bam waited patiently for Zoey to come down the stairs. They were heading to the Note tonight for some fun with a few of his friends. He had invited along Ryan Dunn, Brandon Dicamillo, Rake Yohn, and Steven Glover(Steve-o) who happened to be in town visiting. Bam was happy to see his friends again. When he was with Missy, he wasn't able to spend any time with his friends, and now that she was out of his life, he noticed they wanted to come around again.

Zoey walked down the stairs and Bam's heart nearly leaped from his chest. She was wearing a tight fitting black dress, which hugged her curves perfectly and stopped just a bit before her knees. She had a large silver heart necklace dangling over the small amount of cleavage showing from the design of her dress. Her hair was straight, with a bright red head band. She was stunning. He struggled for voice when she stepped off the last step and over to him.

"You look nice, Zoe." He said smiling.
"Thanks." She said as she walked out the door he was holding open.

On the way to the bar Bam thought about testing Zoey's strength. He wondered if she was ready to crack just yet.

"So when someone asks if your my girlfriend, what's your response?" He ask with a smirk.
"I'll tell them no." She said smiling over at him.

He chuckled lightly. Her saying that didn't hurt him. He knew she was only playing the game. He knew how he felt for her, and he knew how she felt about him. That's all that really mattered to him. He was going to have fun, seeing if Zoey could keep up with him in the game of war.

He parked the hummer over to the side and then got out and walked off, leaving her alone. She scrunched her eyebrows up and then laughed. She knew what he was doing. She stepped out of the hummer, and shut the door. She reached in her purse hearing her phone ring. She pulled it out and saw that she had one unread text message. She didn't even need to guess who it was from. She already knew. She read it, and giggled.

'Hope you don't have to stand in that line too long. Those heels will hurt after awhile.

If only you had a boyfriend who could get you in. . .'

Zoey looked at the large line of people. She knew that by standing in the line that she wouldn't be able to get into the club for at least fifteen or twenty minutes. She debated on texting Bam back and telling him he won, but she decided against it. She was going to win this, she didn't care how long she had to stand in line. Pulling out her phone she texted him back.

'Yeah, too bad. . . At least there's some cute guys in the line to keep me company.' She texted back.

Bam, who was now sitting next to Ryan smiled seeing her text message. His bearded friend looked over and read the text message, making a confused face at Bam.

"It's Zoe. . ." He said laughing.
"And you're making her wait in line?" Ryan ask.
"Yeah. . . She ask for it though." Bam said with a smirk looking towards the door waiting for her to make her entrance.

Slowly, after starring at the door for nearly twenty minutes the woman of his dreams walked through with a smile. Standing in the line for that period of time didn't even phase her. She walked over towards the bar and ordered herself a drink. Bam smirked, getting up from his seat with his friends and walking over to where she was. He wrapped one of his arms around her waist from behind and pulled her close to him.

"Come meet my friends." He whispered in her ear.

She turned around, sipping on her drink and nodded her head. Just because they was in the middle of a fun game, didn't mean she couldn't meet his friends. She walked over slowly behind him and up to where a group of guys were sitting on stools. She took a seat beside Bam and smiled at the guys. He introduced each of them, however she recognized their faces from Ryder being a fan of Bam, plus, she had met Steve O at the Kill Hannah concert.

She found Bam's friends entertaining. The one who she come to know as Dico was extremely funny and had her laughing through the entire night. Ryan had a laid back personality, but he also had a few one liners he stuck in there. Steve O who had recently become sober was also funny as he tried to pick up on the drunk chicks, stating it was now his time to take advantage on them for once.

"So. . .You're the famous Zoey." Ryan said after Bam and Dico walked off to find Novak who was supposedly somewhere in the bar.
"Yeah, I guess so." She said smiling.
"It's nice to finally meet you. So are you two together yet or not?" He ask.
"Nope, we're not." She said. "Did he put you up to asking me?" She wondered.

Ryan chuckled.

"No, why?" He ask.
"Because he's a bit cocky right now thinking he doesn't have to ask me to be his girlfriend. So I'm standing my ground and won't agree until he faces the music and asks me." She said matter of factly.
"I like you already." Ryan announced taking a sip of his beer.

Bam and Dico soon came back to the bar empty handed. They couldn't seem to find Novak who was suppose to be floating around. Bam took a seat beside Zoey and placed his hand on her knee. She looked over at him and smiled. Soon his friends traveled off leaving them by themselves.

"Ryan ask if we were dating." She said looking into his eyes.
"Did you tell him we were?" Bam ask.
"Nope! I told him we wasn't." Zoey said smiling.

Bam groaned a bit, disappointed with her answer. A part of him wanted her to fold, while another part wanted her to remain strong and win the bet. He planned on asking her, when he figured out a special way to do so. She wasn't just any ordinary girl, and he didn't want to ask her in an ordinary way.

"You wanna get out of here?" Bam ask.
"What about your friends?"
"Ah, the jackasses know where I live." He said laughing.

She smiled, and then nodded her head. Bam waved goodbye to the guys who were now sitting in a corner booth drinking beer, and took Zoey by the hand and led her out the bar. They slowly made their way over to where the hummer was parked. She climbed inside and fumbled with his CDs until she found one she approved of.

"At least you like HIM.' He mumbled noticing she had dropped his cradle of filth CD to the floor.
"Oh! I'm sorry!" She said picking it up, with a giggle.

He smiled, letting her know he didn't care if she dropped his cds or not. The rest of the ride back to Bam's house was silent. Though neither of them cared, the look in their eyes said it all. Both were completely happy with where they stood.

"Are you sure you have to go home tomorrow evening?" He ask.
"I have work on Monday, Bam."
"Call in sick!" He suggested once again.
"I can't. . . I promise i'll come back down soon."

He pouted, and then smiled as he nodded his head. A long distance (almost a two hour drive) relationship was foreign to Bam. Normally, when he fell for a woman she was moved in with him in less than a month. He knew Zoey was different, and knew not to even ask her about moving to Pennsylvania just yet. She had a career, and her little brother in New York. He hoped that Ryder decided to attend college in Pennsylvania though, then he knew that she'd be there a lot more. Possibly even think about relocating to live there permanently.

They soon arrived at Bam's house, and walked inside. She was surprised to see the place empty-- normally when he was on the phone with her she could always hear voices in the back ground. He would separate himself from the voices and carry on a conversation with her, but she knew people were there.

"So why is no one else here this weekend?"

He smirked, he had hoped she didn't notice that he wanted the place to themselves.

"Novak stayed with his girl, and no one else was staying with me at the time."

Zoey nodded her head and then walked up the stairs and collapsed on the soft couch where she and Bam had just watched a movie her first night here. It brought back the familiar feeling of having his skin so close to hers. He slowly walked into the room, dropping articles of clothing as he went. He had dressed up for the evening. She tore her eyes away when he pulled the shirt over his head and slipped on a black t-shirt laying on the back of the couch. His body was that of a God.

"Up for a game of pool?" He ask with a smirk.
"A game of pool? I'm not very good." She admitted.

He smiled and then led her over to his pool table. He taught her how to hold the stick, and they soon started a game of pool. He was impressed by how natural she took to the game.

Zoey and Bam spent the rest of their night together. Both feeling complete when they was around each other.