Cyberspace Romance

Dinner

Zoey placed the plates on the table as she continued to fix dinner. Bam was suppose to be walking through the door in less than ten minutes. She grabbed the garlic sticks which were covered in mozzarella cheese, from the oven and placed them on a plate. She could hear Ryder's door shut, and smiled when her brother walked into the kitchen, grabbing one of the hot cheese sticks and sticking it into his mouth.

"Fuck!" He said spitting it out into his hand "That's hot." He said looking at his sister.

She laughed, and then shook her head. He had just watched her pull them out of the oven and then he complains when he bites down on one and it's hot. She placed the pasta onto the table and then smiled when she heard a knocking on the door. Ryder walked over and opened the door. In walked a smiling Bam. Zoey smiled, biting on her bottom lip as she saw him.

He and Ryder took a seat on the couch as she finished up preparing dinner. Bam was only going to be staying tonight and tomorrow since he had to help Frantz with some stuff back home. However, he was coming up next Friday for Ryder's graduation, and then the following weekend she and Ryder were going to Pennsylvania so he could check out West Chester University.

"Dinner's ready." Zoey yelled.

Bam and Ryder came into the kitchen and took their seats. Zoey got each of them a plate and then they all enjoyed their dinner. Bam liked it when Zoey cooked for him. It made him feel like he was cared for. Missy had never cooked for him, and Jenn had attempted to on several occasions but her cooking normally came out too done, or not done at all.

"Excited about the University?" Bam questioned Ryder during dinner.
"Yeah. It looks pretty awesome from the glimpse I saw, and pictures i've saw online"
"Yeah, Frantz's little sister Shianne is going to start there this fall. She say's it's a great college."

Part of Zoey still wanted Ryder to go somewhere close to home; possibly the community college that was just ten miles away. But deep down in her gut she knew he was already sold on the idea of Pennsylvania. He loved West Chester so much when he visited, and she saw the look of happiness in his eyes when he got accepted to the University. She just wondered how she would cope with not only her brother being in West Chester, but Bam being there too while she was stuck in New York.

Once dinner was over, Ryder left saying he was heading out with Jacob and Kyle to shoot some stuff for youtube. Bam told him to get some good footage, while Zoey just ask him not to get injured. She stood over the sink scrubbing at the dirty dishes, when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. Taking the dirty dishes from her hands, and placing them in the sink water.

"They need to soak anyways." Bam whispered in her hear causing her knees to go weak.

She turned around and flashed him a small smile as he lead her over towards the couch. He turned off the lights in the living room, and leaned back on the couch, pulling her with him. She shifted her weight so she was on top of him, but not pressing her weight on him. She placed her lips down to his neck and softly kissed, he groaned in pleasure when she found his sweet spot.

Bam knew she still wasn't officially 'his', but she sure felt like it. Normally, at this stage in a relationship he would rush into things. If it was any other woman, he would have already fucked them, and if he didn't like it, moved on. But with Zoey; this was more to him than just sex, or a sexual attraction. She was so much more than just eye candy, or something pretty on his arm for the tabloids to gossip about. She meant something, and he didn't want to fuck it up.

"Zoe." He whispered in huskily as she continued to place soft kisses along his neck and jaw. She had no idea the effect she was having on him.

"Hmm?" She questioned innocently.

He smiled at how innocent she looked. She sighed, and then leaned up from his neck and looked down into his crystal eyes. He had the same look in them tonight, as he had just last weekend before she left. When they were up in his guest room, hugging, and then she remembered he was going to say something.

"Bam, what was you going to say to me last weekend?"
"Huh?" He questioned, not knowing what she was talking about.
"When Novak came in."
"Oh. That. . ." He said trailing off.

He didn't know if it was the right time. Last weekend, everything felt so perfect. Everything still feels perfect, but she's expecting it and he really didn't want her to expect it. He doesn't want her to be prepared for what he's about to say.

"I forgot." He simply stated.
"Liar!" She said causing him to smirk.

He didn't forget, he couldn't forget how he was falling in love with her more and more every single day. He made the decision though, not to tell her that until they was together. It just wouldn't be right if he told her he was falling in love with her, before he could even call her his girlfriend.

"Let's call off this war." He said after a moment of silence.
"You gonna ask me?" She said hoping he had gave up.
"Zoe! Asking you to be my girlfriend is kind of high school, don't you think? I'm twenty nine, not nineteen. We can just be together-- no one has to ask anyone."
"I want you to ask me though!"

Bam sighed. He wanted his way to ask her to be special; he wanted to plan something that would blow her away, but right now he just couldn't take it any longer. He wanted her to be his girlfriend, and if that meant asking her, and feeling like a teenage boy again, then he would do it.

"Fine!" He said aggravated.
"Fine what?" She questioned biting on her bottom lip in excitement.
"Zoey . Will . You . Be . My . Girlfriend?" He ask slowly with a frown.

She just smiled, and leaned down molding her lips against his in a passionate kiss. If he had known asking her to be his girlfriend would get a response like that, then he would have done it a long time ago. Moments later they broke away from the kiss gasping for air.

"So. . . I ask you, and I don't even get a response?" He ask sounding like a smart ass.
"Bam! You know my answer."
"No, no, no. I need to hear you say it." He said smirking.

Zoey smirked, and then nodded her head.

"Verbal answer." Bam said smiling.
"Jackass." She mumbled before opening her mouth again. "Yes." She said with a loud fake smile.

He chuckled, and then pulled her down on top of him even more so, molding their bodies together perfectly. It wasn't how either of them imagined. She expected herself to break, and give in to him, and he expected to do it in a way she would never forget.

But to Bam-- she held strong and proved to him that she could handle him.
and to Zoey-- that was the most romantic way he could have ever ask.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image