Cyberspace Romance

Graduation

Zoey placed her curling iron down on the sink, and then tossed her head over, allowing her curls to fall a bit. She looked into the mirror and smiled. Today Ryder was graduating, and she couldn't be more happier. She walked over to her bed and picked up her black high heels from the bed and slipped them on. Ryder was in the living room, complaining about his red gown. She laughed, when she saw him adjusting his tie.

"You're gonna have my clothes in Bam's hummer right?" He questioned with a sour look.
"Yes! I promise I'll have your clothing in Bam's hummer."

She said with a smile. Ryder sit back on the couch and tried to suck up the fact that he felt like a woman in the gown. Zoey giggled, as she walked over to the door, which someone was knocking on. She slowly opened the door knowing who was standing behind it. She smiled seeing Bam there.

"You bring it?" She said just above a whisper.

He nodded his head.

"Ry, you wanna see your graduation present from me?" Zoey ask.

Ryder nodded his head, he removed the gown from his body and followed Zoey and Bam down to where vehicles are parked. Ryder pushed up the sleeves of his long sleeved white dress shirt, wondering why they was heading into the parking garage.

"Where are we going? You know we have to leave in thirty minutes." Ryder said.

Zoey smirked over at Bam, as he took her hand in his and they walked closer to where his blue hummer was parked.

"Holy shit!" Ryder screamed seeing the red crotch rocket behind the hummer.
Image

He walked over to the bike with his mouth open. He had wanted one of these since his sixteenth birthday, and couldn't believe he was standing in front of one now. He looked over at his sister, and she simply just nodded her head.

"You gonna try it out?" Bam questioned as he helped Ryder unload it from the trailer.

Ryder got onto the Bike, and Zoey watched nervously as he drove it around the parking garage. She knew giving him a present like that was dangerous, but she hoped he was mature enough to handle it. After about ten minutes of riding he parked it next to her car.

"I can't believe you got me a bike!" He said excitedly.
"You wanted one, didn't you?" She questioned.
"I've wanted one forever!" He said pulling his sister into a hug.

She giggled, and then told him he needed to go back up and put his gown on so they could leave. She and Bam waited patiently in the parking garage as he changed.

"You excited for his graduation?" Bam ask.
"No! I'm going to cry my eyes out." Zoey admitted.

Bam laughed, and then watched as Ryder came stumbling through the parking garage in his red gown. Bam helped Zoey into the hummer, and then opened the back door for Ryder.

"You know everyone is going to freak out when you two walk in together." Ryder said.
"Let's hope not." Bam said laughing as he pulled into the school parking lot.

Bam and Zoey took their seats among the other family members. They waited patiently for the graduation ceremony to start. Zoey was holding her camera nervously in her hands.

"You're worse than Ape." He said laughing.
"Shush!" Zoey said as she glued her eyes to the stage.

The graduation was starting. She watched as all the teenagers in red gowns started walking down the line. She couldn't believe her brother was graduating. She let some tears fall from her eyes. Bam laughed, grabbed the camera from her hands, and stood up, snapping pictures while she just watched.

Zoey cheered and yelled as Ryder walked across the front of the stage and accepted his diploma. He posed for a picture and then walked off the stage and over to where the rest of his class stood. Zoey sit down and watched as Bam continued to snap pictures. She was glad he was here with her today. She really didn't know what she would have done, if she had to go through this alone.

"Are they going to announce them as graduates yet?" She whispered in Bam's ear.
"I don't know. . . this chick has been talking forever!" He said.

Zoey groaned. The valedictorian had been talking for what seemed like hours. Bam smiled when he saw a man walk up on the stage and take the microphone in his hand. He nudged Zoey in the side, which caused her to straighten her posture up.

"And I am proud to give you. . . the graduates of 2009." The man said causing all of the teens to toss their caps up in the air.

Zoey and Bam both cheered and whistled. Ryder slowly made his way over to his sister, and hero. Each of them congratulating him and giving him a hug.

"You ready to have the time of your life?" Bam questioned him.
"What are you talking about?" Ryder ask.
"You told all your friends not to plan anything, right?"

Ryder nodded his head.

"Tell them to follow the blue hummer." Bam said smirking.

Ryder walked off to where his class was standing and told them all to follow the blue hummer. Bam linked arms with Zoey, and then Ryder walked over and joined them. Ryder didn't know what to expect. He had an idea of what Bam was planning, but he could never be too sure.

Ryder's eyes went wide with shock and excitement when they pulled up to the mansion. He didn't know what to think, when he saw Zoey's smile.

"It's got everything you guys will need. A pool, game room, plenty of food." Bam said smirking as he got out of the hummer.

Ryder jumped out and grabbed his bag of clothes from the back seat. He couldn't believe Bam had rented a mansion for him and his friends to have their graduation party at. Jacob and Kyle were the first two to arrive-- they were also stunned. All three of the guys rushed inside to change into something more suitable for the party ahead.

Zoey walked over to Bam and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. She looked up into his eyes and smiled warmly.

"Thank you for doing this for him." She said.
"I wanted to. He's a good kid, he deserves a party of a lifetime." Bam said.

Soon loads of teenagers started arriving and filled the mansion. Bam, and Zoey, were really the only two adults around. As the night continued on they watched as Ryder and his friends had the time of their life. This would be the last big bash before they all went their separate ways. Zoey hoped he lived it up now, because she knew how much things changed once high school was over.

"Come with me." Bam whispered taking her by the hand and leading her up the staircase.

He led her into a beautiful bedroom that had a balcony attached to it. They walked out onto the balcony. Zoey couldn't believe how beautiful it was. She walked over to the banister's and leaned against them, and looked up at the stars. Never in her twenty four years of living in New York had she seen the stars quite in the same way as she did tonight. It seemed as if there was a million little diamonds in the sky sparkling just for her eyes.

"Beautiful." She muttered.
"Not quite as beautiful as you." Bam said pushing some of her hair away from her neck, and placing a soft kiss on her weak spot.

They stood there for what seemed like forever, gazing at the stars. Bam slowly turned her around so that she was facing him. He knew this was the perfect opportunity to tell her how he was feeling, and he also knew there was no distractions. He had locked the bedroom door to make sure of that.

"Zoe. . . I really think I'm starting to fall in love with you." Bam whispered.

Zoey's heart stopped for a moment. He was falling in love with her? She couldn't believe it. He was feeling the same way about her, as she did about him. A slow smile curved into her lips.

"I'm falling in love with you too."

She said allowing her lips to crash against his in one of their most passionate kisses ever. When they pulled away, they were both gasping for air. Zoey smiled up at him.

"I think we should get back down there and make sure no teens are dead." Bam said laughing.

Zoey nodded her head, and they walked out of the room hand in hand. The rest of the night was spent making sure Ryder and all his friends had a night they would never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image