Cyberspace Romance

Trouble

Zoey was curling a client's hair when Jessica came into the salon and tossed down a magazine on her station. Her friend tucked a piece of her blond hair behind her ear and frowned towards Zoey.

"What is it now? More pictures?" Zoey questioned, not bothering to look. She was trying to remain professional and take care of her current client.
"Nope. But finish Miss Ann's hair before you look. I know I'll probably have to bail you out of jail after you read it." Jessica said.

Zoey scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion, but continued to curl her client's hair. She finished about ten minutes later, picked it out, and sent the elderly woman on her way. She took a seat in her chair, since there were no more clients in for the day and flipped open the magazine.

"Page four, I believe." Jess said locking the door.

Zoey flipped over to the page four, ignoring the article of Britney and K-fed fighting over custody of their children and groaned when she saw a picture of Missy on the same page. Her horse face was smiling just as bright as ever, and a short interview was under it. Rolling her eyes, Zoey began reading the questions ask, and then the answers Missy gave.

Q.) Are you happy now that you're divorced from Bam?
A.) Of course. Who wants to be married to an alcoholic? He never made time for anything unless it consisted of a substance to get high or drunk on. He's worthless really, not someone who these children should admire.

Q.) Are you just saying that because you're bitter, or is that the truth?
A.) I'm not, nor will I ever be bitter. I have moved on with my life and found someone who treats me like a princess compared to how I was treated when I was with Bam.

Q.) Have you met or do you know his(Bam's) current girlfriend?
A.) I've ran into her once or twice. Actually, she fucked up my hair. She's a hair dresser in New York-- a bad one at that. It took some of the best stylist in the country to fix the mess she created. It's apparent I wasn't Bam's type, I was too classy for him. I believe he's found the trash he deserves.

Q.) When did things start going sour for you and Bam?
A.) About a year into the marriage, I suppose. His friends were always around, and we never had any private time. Not to mention, he was always high or drunk. He also doesn't know how to keep his pants zipped up.

Q.) So you're saying Bam cheated on you?
A.) (Laughing) With every prostitute in Philly, not to mention Gina Lynn, Kat Von D, and any other woman he could pick up.

Q.) What would you say to his current girlfriend if she was standing in front of you? Would you warn her about his behavior or would you want her to find out for herself?
A.) Honestly, she looks like she's on the same road as him. She couldn't even keep her head up while she was doing my hair-- it was no wonder it turned out a mess! Plus, it's none of my business, so I would stay out of their personal life. I just wish them both the best of luck, and I really hope Bam straightens up for his fans. It's sad that he allows himself to get like that, knowing he has young children out there who watch his every move.

Zoey was fuming by the time she read the last answer. She tossed the magazine off to the corner and nearly screamed.

"What a bitch, huh?" Jessica said.
"Is she looking for trouble?" Zoey ask. "Because she just fucking found it." She spat.
"Zoe, just calm down. You know you getting mad is what she wanted." Jessica told her.
"Well, she got it, Jess. If she thinks I'm the type of girl who just sits around and let's people talk shit on her. Well, she is defiantly mistaken. I'm the type of girl who will leave her with a black eye and some stitches."

Zoey was raging when she packed together her belongings. She didn't know who Missy thought she was talking shit like that on her, when she hadn't even done anything wrong. She nearly broke her Chi straightener tossing it into the bag so quickly and forcefully. Jessica knew to stay out of Zoey's way as they made their way over to her car. Zoey sit quietly in the passenger seat. Jessica knew she was probably thinking of different ways she could leave Missy black and blue.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Zoe." Jessica said as Zoey climbed out.

Walking inside her door she tossed her sack down on the ground and slammed the door shut. Ryder looked up from his powdery donut and could tell his sister was on a rampage. He hadn't saw that much rage in her eyes since her high school boyfriend had cheated on her.

"What's wrong?" He ask after he swallowed his treat.
"That fucking horse faced bitch." Zoey said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

Ryder didn't know whether to walk into the kitchen and confront his sister about whom she was talking about, or if he should just run away while his own limbs are still intact. Slowly, he made his way into the kitchen where Zoey was now sitting on a stool starring off into space.

"Who done what?" He ask, keeping a distance.
"That fucking bitch Missy done an interview with some tabloid magazine. She bashed not only Bam, but me too. Is she looking for a fight?" She questioned her little brother angrily.
"Hold up. . . Missy talked shit about YOU?" He questioned her.

Ryder wasn't much of a fighter-- he actually hated conflict and violence, but when it came down to his sister, then he would rip your head off in an instance. She nodded her head, and he quickly took off towards his room. He wanted to see what Missy had said about his sister. He googled her latest interviews. Finding the article almost instantly, he began reading it. His anger, just as Zoey's was off the charts once he finished.

"That gold digging bitch. Who the fuck does she think she's messing with?" He yelled.
"Apparently, She doesn't know." Zoey muttered, walking over to the now ringing phone.

She answered the phone hatefully, not caring who she offended.

"Woah woah woah, what crawled up your ass, babe?" Bam questioned his girlfriend.
"Your ex." Zoey hissed.
"What did she do now?" Bam groaned, not wanting to deal with this drama any longer. He thought once he divorced Missy-- then everything would be fine, he was clearly wrong.
"She shit talked you once again." Zoey said, but before she could finish her sentence Bam had cut her off.
"Zoe, she's going to shit talk me. Don't get mad, I don't give a fuck what she has to say about me." Bam said.
"Oh no, Bam. Not only did she shit talk you, but she put me into the picture. I'm not one to sit around and take shit from anyone, including a walking broom stick. She better watch what comes out of her mouth if she wants to keep it attached to her fucking face." Zoey spat.

Bam knew Zoey was one to defend herself-- she had made that clear very early in their friendship. She had made him aware that she didn't take shit from no one, and whoever fucked with her better be ready to pay the consequences. He didn't want her getting mad over this. Missy wasn't worth getting mad over.

"How about this. . . You're coming down this weekend right?" He questioned.
"Mhm." She muttered.
"We'll record a Radio Bam episode, and you and I will clear the air. The show will be played on Monday, and then it'll all be solved." Bam said.
"Me talking on a radio show won't solve anything, Bam. She's looking for trouble, and I hate to be a drama queen, but if she's looking for it, then here I am. If she wants a challenge, then she picked the right girl." Zoey said.
"Babe, I don't want you and Missy fighting. I just want her out of my life." Bam said sounding defeated.
"It won't be a fight, trust me." Zoey muttered, knowing if she could get her hands on Missy, then the woman would be lucky to walk away alive.

Bam calmed Zoey down and soon ended his phone conversation with her. Making her promise she would go straight to bed and not have another thought about ripping Missy to shreds in front of a thousand paparazzi.

He walked down the stairs and saw his brother, Chad(CKY), and Novak sitting in his living area. He was too consumed with keeping Zoey calm that he didn't even hear his brother and Chad come into his house. He walked into the room where they were all enjoying a beer and laughs, and shook his head as he ran his fingers through his messy locks.

"What's wrong?" His brother questioned him.
"Oh, nothing besides the fact that I'll probably be driving to New York tonight to bail Zoey out of jail." Bam said sarcastically.
"What the hell is she going to do?" Chad questioned.
"Missy done an interview and talked shit on Zoey and I. Zoe's flipping out." Bam said.
"Missy fucking talked shit on a girl she doesn't even know?" Chad questioned Bam.
"They've ran into each other a few times. Before we even got together-- Zoey ended up doing her hair, and then they ran into each other at the grocery store the day Missy wrecked the lambo."

Chad laughed when he thought about Missy's accident. He couldn't believe she was so dumb and careless. It really proved that all of Bam's friends were right about her. She didn't care about anyone but herself.

Bam enjoyed the rest of his night with the company of his brother and friends. They drunk beers, played pool, and goofed around. By the end of the night, he was just glad he didn't end up receiving a call stating his girlfriend was in jail for attempted murder. He just hoped all of this drama with Missy blew over, but something told him that this time the drama wasn't going to be swept under the rug, it was going to hit him right in the face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image