Cyberspace Romance

Meaningful Conversation

Image
Zoey and Ryder pulled into Bam's drive way late Thursday evening. Zoey had calmed down from the situation with Missy, but she still wasn't happy. Ryder was far too excited about his trip to the University tomorrow to even worry about Zoey.

Bam walked out his front door when he heard Zoey pull up. Novak was right behind him. He smiled wide when he saw his beautiful girlfriend open her door and step out. He hadn't saw her in nearly and week, and once again she had taken his breath away. Walking over to her, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead. Ryder and Novak both rolled their eyes and grabbed the luggage from the trunk of her car.

"You're not still mad are you?" Bam whispered in her ear.
"Let's not talk about it." She said smiling.

Bam nodded his head. If she was willing to smile at him, then he was willing to drop the issue as well. He helped Ryder and Novak pack their suitcases up the stairs and into the bedrooms. Zoey scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion when Bam gave Ryder the bedroom she had stayed in the last time.

"You're staying with me tonight." He said leaning against the wall with a smirk.
"Oh, I am?" She questioned, crossing her arms.

Zoey trusted Bam. She knew he wouldn't try to pressure her into something she wasn't ready for. At least not this early in the relationship, no matter how much her body ached for him. It wasn't him she was worried about though, it was her and her lack of self control around him. He had no clue who weak he made her by just placing a smirk on those lips. She swallowed hard and then allowed him to pack her suitcase down to his room.

"If you're gonna feel uncomfortable though. . ." He said looking up at her with his puppy dog eyes.
"I don't feel uncomfortable around you." She replied "I just don't want to do anything too soon." She admitted, biting down on her bottom lip.

He smirked, that same smirk that made her go weak.

"We won't do anything but go to sleep, you have my word." He said grinning.

She nodded her head; unable to speak any words. She wanted to do things with him. She wanted to kiss him, hug him, cuddle him, and possibly go even further. But she also knew they had only been together a short length of time, and the relationship still needed a good base before they even considered extending the physical part of it.

Bam pointed to the bathroom, and told her she could go and change into something more comfortable while he went to make sure Ryder got settled in alright. She dug through her suitcase and found a old AC/DC shirt her father had wore when she was just a little girl. He had gave it to her when she was thirteen, because he didn't thing it was professional enough for a lawyer to wear. She had slept in it every since then. She slipped on a pair of silk shorts and then walked out of the room. Bam was walking back in the room.

"Ryder's comfortable and already in bed, flipping through the channels on the tube." Bam said laughing.

Zoey laughed, and then shook her head.

"What time is he touring the school?" Bam questioned.
"Around noon, I believe." Zoey said.
"Are you going with him?" He questioned.
"I really don't want him to go alone-- he doesn't know anyone here." Zoey said.
"How about we take him over to Frantz to meet Shianne? I think she's going on tour around that time as well. They could possibly go together." Bam said.
"Hmm. . . I don't know, Bam. . . What kind of girl is Shianne?" She questioned.

Bam let off a laugh.

"Shianne's great, really. She skateboards, and plays the guitar. She's really smart, and out going. Not to mention she looks nothing like Frantz." Bam said smiling.
"Sounds like she and Ryder will get along good."

Bam nodded his head and then tossed off his shirt. Zoey turned around, not knowing if she could control her actions if she saw him strip right in front of her. She swallowed hard, hearing the zipper of his jeans. Then she heard them drop to the ground. She could hear a light chuckle from behind her, and before she could even gain composure, a pair of arms was wrapped around her, pulling her back into a stone chest. She tried to think of something to keep her mind off Bam's almost naked body behind her.

"You're beautiful, Zoe." He murmured, moving a piece of hair away from her neck and placing a soft kiss.

She nearly collapsed right there. She slowly turned around, and looked up into his eyes that were burning with lust. She slowly leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips. Bam didn't attempt to deepen the kiss, and neither did she. She knew, if he had, then she wouldn't have been able to pull away. He took her hand in his and led her over to his bed. She slipped under the covers and smiled when he pulled her into his arms. She settled her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat, while he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Bam. . ." She said after a few minutes of silence.
"Hmm?" He questioned.
"What am I suppose to say on the radio show?" She questioned him.

Zoey didn't want to sound like a total dick head on his show. She didn't want his fans thinking she was a drama queen or anything like that. He chuckled.

"You say the truth, Zoe. Trust me. You'd be surprised to find out how many of my fans hate Missy."
"Really?" She questioned "Before the divorce they hated her?"
"Yeah.I received nearly a thousand emails daily, from both men and women of all ages telling me I had made a mistake marrying her."
"But you loved her, so you stayed." Zoey said quietly.

Bam laughed. He didn't love Missy. He never loved Missy. She was his rebound from Jenn, and things got complicated and he ended up making a big mistake with her. Gently he placed his hand on Zoey's chin, and moved her head up causing her to look at him straight on.

"I didn't love her, Zoe." Bam said.
"But you married her." She protested.
"Yeah, I did. Worse mistake of my life. Just because I married her, it doesn't mean I loved her."
"Then why did you do it?" She questioned.

Zoey had grew up knowing that the word 'love' had a strong meaning. She wasn't the type of person who tossed it around without knowing that it had a meaning behind it. She had never told a man she loved him, she wanted the first time to be special.

"Because. . . It was what was expected from me." Bam said.
"I thought you done things that wasn't expected?" She questioned.
(Laughing) "I do. . . but after my break up with Jenn, and the whole thing with Jessica Simpson, I was really looked at as a bad guy. I didn't like that title. Plus, Missy was all up on my ass to marry her anyways, So I figured what the hell. I thought that maybe it would eventually turn into love." He explained.

Zoey nodded her head, understanding why Bam had actually married Missy a little bit better. Though she still didn't think it was right. She now knew he tossed the word love around without it meaning anything, and now questioned if he was really falling in love with her.

"So, you've tossed the word around without meaning it?" She said.
"Huh?" He questioned.
"The word love. You've told girls you loved them before and didn't mean it."
"Hasn't everyone?" He said raising an eyebrow.
"Not everyone. I've never told anyone I loved them, Bam. I think the word means something."
"You told me!" He proclaimed.
"No! I told you I was falling in love with you. I never once said I loved you." She said raising up on the bed.

He remembered their conversation and noted she was right.

"You're right." He said, kissing her forehead. "Though, I'm going to make you love me." He said cockily.
"Oh, are you?" She questioned with a smile.
"Mhm." He said confident.

Zoey smiled, and then placed yet another soft kiss upon his lips. Bam slipped his tongue in between the small gap of her lips, and let it wander around the hot core of her mouth. Zoey held back a moan that was evolving deep without her throat. She pulled away from the kiss gasping, hoping to recollect herself quickly.

"Love me now?" He questioned with a smirk.

She groaned, and gently shoved him.

"You're impossible." She said tucking herself back in his arms. He chuckled.

"Night babe." He said kissing the crown of her head.
"Night Bam."