Cyberspace Romance

Radio Bam

Image
Zoey sit nervously in one of Chad's large black chairs. To her left was Bam, and to her right was Chad, who was reading over the magazine once again. He had told her he planned on reading the questions, and Missy's answers on air and then asking for her opinion on each question. She was tried to hold back her first reactions. She knew not to make any verbal threats towards the broom stick of a woman. She was going to try to remain as classy and mature as she could, no matter how much she wanted to rip Missy a new asshole.

"You ready?" Bam whispered in her ear.

She took in a deep breath, and then looked into Bam's blue eyes. He was smiling lightly-- assuring her that everything was going to be okay. She simply nodded her head, and watched as Chad handed her a pair of large headphones that were way too big for her head. She placed them on, and he began testing everything. They started off the show with announcing who all was there. Bam reached over and grabbed Zoey's hand, noticing how bad she was shaking from the nerves.

"Okay Fuckers." Chad said into the head set.

"We're here recording an episode of Radio Bam a bit early-- We wanted to clear some air, and since Bam's lovely new girlfriend Zoey is here this weekend, we thought it'd be a perfect opportunity to do so." Chad said.

Bam then took over the show, and explained what Chad was talking about. He told them that Missy had done an interview, which had basically trashed not only him, but Zoey also.

"So, I'm going to read these questions out loud, along with Missy's answer. Then Bam and Zoey can give their opinion on the answer she provided." Chad said smiling, and looked down at the magazine. Zoey inhaled once again, knowing it was now or never. She just hoped she didn't choke on her own words.

" Are you happy now that you're divorced from Bam? was the question, and Missy's reply was, Of course. Who wants to be married to an alcoholic? He never made time for anything unless it consisted of a substance to get high or drunk on. He's worthless really, not someone who these children should admire." Chad said holding back his laughter.

"I guess this one should be mine to reply to." Bam said shaking his head. Zoey watched as he took a hit off his cigarette.

"She was the one who was always smoking pot in my house and vehicles. How could I be high or drunk all the time when she was always up my ass, and anyone who knows me will vouch for me on that. I may be worthless, and I'm probably not a good role model, but who the fuck is she to say that? She's worse than I am!" Bam said laughing.

"She's a fucking gold digging bitch. I don't even understand how she got an interview. Since when did being the ex wife of a celebrity make you famous enough to do interviews?" Ryan Dunn ask.

Zoey couldn't help but to giggle. What he said was true. Even though she was now dating Bam, she didn't consider herself famous. Even if one day she married Bam, she would still consider herself just as normal as anyone else who walked down the street.

"Okay. . . Moving on." Chad said.

" Are you just saying that because you're bitter, or is that the truth? They ask and she said--
I'm not, nor will I ever be bitter. I have moved on with my life and found someone who treats me like a princess compared to how I was treated when I was with Bam." Chad said.

"I guess this is also mine. " Bam said laughing.

"I didn't treat her like a princess, because she isn't one. If she isn't bitter then why would she go and do an interview in the first place? She's just pissy because she didn't get as much money as she thought she would in the divorce." Bam said.
"She got your lambo though." Novak said with a frown.
"And she already fucking totaled it." Chad reminded him.

Zoey's palms were really beginning to sweat now. She knew that the questions that she had to answer was coming up. She prayed her voice didn't come out squeaky.

"Okay, the next question they ask Missy was Have you met or do you know his(Bam's) current girlfriend? And the bitch said I've ran into her once or twice. Actually, she fucked up my hair. She's a hair dresser in New York-- a bad one at that. It took some of the best stylist in the country to fix the mess she created. It's apparent I wasn't Bam's type, I was too classy for him. I believe he's found the trash he deserves."

"Care to clear the air, babe?" Bam said rubbing her palm in a reassuring way.

Zoey sighed, and then let off a small chuckle.

"We have ran into each other two or so times. I never fucked her hair up, you can't possibly fuck up her mop anymore than it is already. She has no clue if I'm classy or not. She knows nothing about me. I think she's just pissed because Bam moved on from her so quickly. She can call me all the names she want; but it isn't making her look any better." Zoey said.

"She said you weren't classy?" Hanna ask surprised.
"She said Zoey was trash! Didn't you listen?" Ryan ask.
"She never even bathed!" Hanna said cringing, which caused everyone to bust out laughing.

Apparently, Zoey wasn't the only one who thought Missy's hair looked like an oily bird's nest. After that first question, she could feel the nerves slowly fading away. The guys took a small break and played a song. Bam reached over and took off her headphones and placed them down on the counter.

"Did I do okay?" She questioned him.
"You don't great. You kept it classy." He said stretching the word classy into a funny voice.

Bam leaned over and placed a soft short kiss on her lips, knowing he didn't have time to try for a passionate one due to the song playing in the background. It was The 69 Eyes - Perfect Skin, and the song was almost over. He told Zoey to place her headphones back on her head. She did, and looked over at Chad who was back on the air laughing at the next question.

"This is the next question. . .When did things start going sour for you and Bam? Missy's reply was. . . About a year into the marriage, I suppose. His friends were always around, and we never had any private time. Not to mention, he was always high or drunk. He also doesn't know how to keep his pants zipped up."

"Didn't she cheat on you?" Novak ask confused.
(Chuckling) "Yeah. She cheated on me with some fancy suit and tie guy from New York." Bam said.
"Well, I guess that provides us enough answer for that question." Chad said.

"The last question that they asked her was. . . What would you say to his current girlfriend if she was standing in front of you? Would you warn her about his behavior or would you want her to find out for herself? . . . Missy's answer was. . . Honestly, she looks like she's on the same road as him. She couldn't even keep her head up while she was doing my hair-- it was no wonder it turned out a mess! Plus, it's none of my business, so I would stay out of their personal life. I just wish them both the best of luck, and I really hope Bam straightens up for his fans. It's sad that he allows himself to get like that, knowing he has young children out there who watch his every move."

"I think it's funny she says I'm on a certain road. What road is that? Success?" Bam said being cocky.
"What do you think Zoey?" Chad ask.
"I think she's bitter and repulsive, honestly. I don't see how someone can lie like that. Bam and I didn't even know each other when I done her hair. (only on the internet, and she didn't know he was 'Bam' then) That's what I find funny about the entire situation. She also says it's none of her business. But yet she goes to a magazine and talks to them about us? If we're none of her business, then why won't she keep our names out of her mouth." Zoey said honestly.

She smiled when she realized she had held her composure. Not once did she lash out and threaten to kill the woman, no matter how many urges she had. She smiled, as they finally moved on from the topic of Missy's interviews. She laughed along as Bam and his friends discussed many different topics. She felt bad for Novak-- who ended up being the end of every joke.

After nearly an hour of recording, they finished up. Bam smiled over at his girlfriend and took her headphones off.

"You did great." He said smiling.
"Thanks, it wasn't so bad." She said.
"You're gonna have to come back down when we do a live show." Hanna said.

She smiled, and nodded her head. She would love to hear some fans call in. Bam stood up, and stretched his tired and sore muscles.

"We're going to head out. I'll see you scumbags later." Bam said reaching for Zoey's hand.

She said her goodbyes to the guys and then she and Bam walked out of the house and got inside the car. She wondered where Frantz had disappeared to.

"You wanna call Ryder and check in on him?" Bam ask.
"Yeah, I better."

Zoey pulled out her cell phone and quickly pressed number one on her speed dial, which was Ryder's phone. It took him a few minutes, but he finally picked up.

"Where are you?" She ask hearing something loud in the background.
"Shianne and I are at a drive in movie. She'll drop me off at Bam's later tonight if that's okay.' Ryder said.
"That's fine." Zoey said smiling over at Bam.

"Is he having fun?" Bam questioned.
"I believe so. Their at a drive in movie." Zoey said.
"Yup. He's crushing." Bam said laughing.

Zoey smiled as she watched the passing by of scenery as they headed back to Bam's house. Her trip to Pennsylvania was going amazing. She felt good about clearing the air on Missy's magazine, and she knew Ryder was probably going to be attending a good school in the fall. She just wished she could spend more time with Bam. She only had one more day with him before she headed home.

She just hoped all this drama with Missy was over. She had held her composure tonight, but she didn't know if she'd be able to the next time it happened.