Cyberspace Romance

Future

Image

Zoey squealed out with excitement as she closed her laptop. The owner of the house had sent her an email and told her that this Saturday at noon they were hosting an open house. She couldn't wait to go and look at it, even though she already knew it was the one she wanted. The owner had said several people had seemed interested in it, but no one had put up any offers yet. Zoey knew most people probably thought it was too small, especially if they planned on raising a family in it, but she just wanted a place to call home. She and Ryder didn't need a mansion, or a huge home with countless beds and baths, they were both content with the simpler things in life.

She walked into her living room and saw Ryder laid out on the couch reading a skate magazine. He looked up and noticed the grin on his sister's face. He placed the magazine down on his stomach and then chuckled.
"Why are you smiling?" He questioned.
"Their having an open house this Saturday." She said, beaming with excitement.
"Excellent! So we're heading to W-Town." Ryder said grinning.

Zoey giggled, and then rolled her eyes. She knew Ryder couldn't wait to get to West Chester. Not only was he excited to move away from the city, but he was also excited to see Shianne. The two had been talking on the phone and net nonstop since they met. Zoey could tell he was becoming very infatuated with the young woman.

Zoey pulled Ryder's feet off the edge of the couch and sunk down into the comfortable cushions. She picked up her remote and found a channel that tickled her fancy, and then sunk back further into the couch making herself comfortable.

KNOCK KNOCK
KNOCK KNOCK.

Zoey groaned hearing the pounding on her door.

"Get that Ry!" Zoey pleaded.
"No way! I'm comfortable!" He protested.
"and I'm not?" She questioned him, but slowly got up off the couch and moped over to the door.

She wasn't in a bad mood, she was actually in a great mood. She was just tired after a long day at work. She slowly turned the knob on the door, expecting to see one of Ryder's skate friends standing in the door way. She gasped when she saw Bam standing there with his famous smirk plastered across his face.

"Bam!" She squealed out with excitement as she tossed her arms around his neck and hugged him. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend and breathing in her sweet scent. She backed away from the hug and tip toed up and placed a soft kiss on his lips. She wasn't expecting him at all. He had told her he was helping Frantz with video editing.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned, leading him into her apartment.
"Can't I visit my girlfriend?" He ask, still smirking.
"Of course! But why would you lie to her?" She ask, trying to make him feel guilty.
"Because. . . maybe I wanted to surprise her." He said leaning in and kissing her cheek.

The butterflies had never faded, even though she was now Bam's girlfriend. He still had the power to make her go weak in the knees with just a single movement. She smiled over at him and then proceeded to tell him about the news of the house. He grinned, happy that the open house was this weekend. That just gave him even more excuses to see her. Bam had never done a 'long distance relationship', even though New York was only an hour away, that still felt like a world away to Bam. He was just happy that soon the distance would not be holding back their relationship.

Zoey over to the door and saw Ryder slipping his shoes on. She wondered where her brother was going, he hadn't mentioned leaving.

"Where are you going?" She ask.
"I'm going over to Jacob's for the night." Ryder said.
"Why?" Zoey questioned.
"Don't ask stupid questions." Ryder said smiling, causing Bam to laugh.
Ryder was trying to give Zoey and Bam some quality time, without being too upfront with the issue. Zoey hadn't caught on to what her little brother was doing. She looked at Bam with raised eyebrows as Ryder walked out of the apartment.

"Did I miss something?" She questioned, clueless for the first time in a long time. Bam just continued to laugh.
"You're too cute." He said reaching over and placing his hands on her lower back and pulling her close to him. She smiled as she felt his toned body against hers. Biting down on her bottom lip she looked up into his eyes and saw those beautiful crystal orbs that she loved so much. His eyes were one of the most mesmerizing things about him.

Bam leaned down slowly, inch by inch. He smirked a bit, just before his lips crashed down on hers in a hungry passionate kiss. He could feel Zoey smiling into the kiss-- which made him want her even more. He hadn't ever felt this way about a girl-- at least not this quickly. He had strong feelings for both Jenn and Missy at one point in time, but he truly didn't know if they would ever compare to the feelings he was already feeling for Zoey. He could tell she was the one for him. Even if she didn't love him yet, he knew she would.

She backed away from the kiss, only because she needed to breathe. Both she and Bam were both gasping for air when the kiss broke. He placed his forehead against hers, she licked her lips, still tasting him on them.

"I cant wait to do that daily." He murmured in her ear, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

She hadn't had time to really sit down and focus on her relationship with Bam once she moved to West Chester. She was aware that they would be spending more time together, which meant a they would be getting closer, and even more serious. But besides that she really hadn't thought about how it would change their relationship.

Bam took her by the hand and led her over to her couch. He took the remote in his hand and surfed through some of the channels. He placed his arm over her shoulder and smiled when she curled up against him. He stopped the television on MTV2, which was playing Viva La Bam, he frowned slightly seeing Raab's face come on the screen. That friendship had turned sour once Missy had came into the picture. Raab had said he didn't approve of her, and Bam took offense to his friend. It didn't help that Missy was in his ear telling him how Raab was a bad choice of friend, and how he had done and said so many things behinds Bam's back. He assumed that most of that was lies now. He had lost one of his best friends over a woman he didn't even care for.

"Whose he?" Zoey ask.
"Raab, he and I used to be best friends." Bam admitted.
"What happened?" She questioned.
"I was just stupid." Bam said.
"Ever try to fix it?" She ask.
"No." Bam said, knowing contacting Raab and apologizing for his childish behavior would be the right thing to do.
"You should, good friends are hard to come by." Zoey said.

Bam kissed the top of her head, and they continued to watch the episode. He laughed along as The Dudeson's came into the picture.

"Oh no!" She said hiding her eyes in his chest, causing him to laugh.
"Don't you like Jukka and Jarppi?" He questioned.
"I just don't think I can stomach watching something else with them." She admitted.

He laughed, recalling she had watched, and had been disgusted by them in his movie "Where The #$&% is Santa." He held her close, and laughed when she squirmed under his arms when she thought a gross part was going to come across the screen. Zoey could handle a lot of things, but she admitted that watching Novak eat the eyeball was one of the grossest things she had ever watched in her entire life. The credits started rolling. Bam chuckled when she pulled her eyes away from his chest and looked up to his face.

"You could have told me that it wasn't going to be bad." She said.
"But what was the fun in that?" He questioned with a smirk.
"Ass." She mumbled playfully.

Bam had lost himself in Zoey's eyes, he hadn't even noticed the beginning of the next show. He noticed her head shift to the screen-- and then he looked. He had wished he never would have turned it to MTV2.

There on the screen was the opening scene of Bam's Unholy Union. He reached over and grabbed the remote, and instantly flipped the off switch on the television. He took his hand and ran it through his hair uncomfortably. He didn't know if Zoey would be the jealous type or not.

"Why'd you turn it off?" She ask emotionless.
"Come on, Zoe. You know why I turned it off."
"Scared I'd attack the television?" She said with a grin.

He raised his brows in confusion. He wasn't expecting Zoey to make a joke at a situation like this. A normal woman would grow furious, even though that was in his past.

"You're not mad?" He questioned.
"Why should I be mad? It's not like you knew it was coming on. That's your past Bam." She said looking at him dead in the eyes. He knew she was telling him the truth. Zoey wasn't the type of girl to hold anything he had done in his past against him. He smiled, and then leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He pulled away from the kiss, and leaned close to her ear.

"And you're my future." He whispered