Cyberspace Romance

Goodbye

Image
Zoey sighed, as she placed her straightening iron into her sack. Her station at Jessica's shop was now cleared of everything that belonged to her. Jessica was standing beside her, trying to fight back the tears. They had worked together for so long, and became sister's over the years.

"I could probably work longer, you know since I don't even have a house." Zoey mumbled.
"Take time off, Go down to West Chester and find yourself a house, Zoe. Don't let her get to you." Jessica said.

Jessica couldn't believe how Missy bought the house. Jessica swore if she walked back into her shop; then she would dye her hair orange. Zoey was a good person, and didn't deserve everything that she was going through just to be with a man. She and Bam deserved to be happy; especially since they were in the beginning of their relationship. They didn't need to be faced with this many obstacles to over come.

"Looks like you have a visitor." Jessica said looking at the window.

Zoey, who had a frown on her face all day looked over at the glass door. She grinned when she saw Bam walking through the front door--- she once again, had no clue that he was coming. She ran over and he welcomed her into his arms. Even though it hadn't been long at all since the last time she saw him-- it felt like forever.

"Miss me?" Bam whispered in her ear.
"You have no idea." She mumbled, her face buried in his chest.

Slowly she backed away from his hug and linked her fingers through his. Jessica smiled at the two of them. She was so glad Zoey had found someone who made her happy.

"You're stealing my girl away, Bam. I don't know if I should approve of you now or not." Jessica teased.

Bam chuckled. Zoey walked over and grabbed her sack-- which was heavier than usual since she had more of her belongings in it this time.

"Did you drive or ride with Jess today?" Bam questioned.
"Jess gave me a ride. Ry took the car, so he and the guys could go to a show tonight." Zoey said.

Ryder and his friends were having one last night together before they all went their separate ways. They had purchased tickets to slipknot show, and Ryder had volunteered to drive. Bam smiled, knowing he and Zoey had the night together. He couldn't wait to tell her the good news he had received just this morning.

"So, are you ready?" He questioned her.

She nodded her head and then gave Jessica a hug.

"Call me lots, and just ask if you ever need help." Zoey said.
"I will! Especially around prom season, haha." Jessica said releasing Zoey from her hug.

Zoey could feel the tears swelling up in her eyes. Jessica had become her best friend, and now she wouldn't be seeing her every day. Bam helped her with her stuff, and then the two of them walked out of the shop. He placed her sack into the back of the hummer and then walked over to where she was standing, which was beside the passenger side of the door; telling her final goodbyes to Jessica.

Jessica hugged Zoey once more and then walked off towards her car. Bam wrapped his arms around her from behind; startling her at first. She leaned back into him.

"I've got some news for you." He said.
"Oh really? Good, I hope."
"Great news." He said.

Zoey just smiled. He wouldn't tell her the news until they went back to her apartment. She kept pestering and questioning him the entire way home, but he wasn't breaking. She finally just gave up, and sit back with her arms crossed.

"Are you going to tell me now?" She questioned, as he parked the hummer.
"Inside!" He said laughing.

Zoey jumped out of the hummer and waited for Bam to grab her belongings, and a small black sack which she assumed held a change of clothing, and some other stuff for him. She hope it meant he was staying the night. After the week she had; she wanted him to at least be near her for a night.

They walked into her apartment and he tossed the two black sacks to the corner of the room. Zoey took her hand in his and drug him over to the couch.

"Now tell me!" She said.
"The weather is nice today, huh?" He said stalling, knowing how excited she was.
"Bam!" She whined.

Zoey figured that Bam might have found her a place to open a Salon. She defiantly needed good news like that after today.

"Alright, alright." He said.

"So, Ape knows this woman named Barbra through her art classes-- turns out Barbra is like the number one real estate woman in Pennsylvania. Ape phoned her and ask about small houses in the Chester area. She has two that's fits your description and price range." Bam said.
"Are you serious?" Zoey ask with excitement.

Right now, she didn't care if it was a one room shack. She wanted to move to Pennsylvania. She knew she couldn't have her perfect home now-- since Missy the wench already bought that one. However, she could have herself a starter home.

"When can we look? Oh my god! Bam! This is great!" Zoey said tossing herself into his arms.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her forehead, and could feel how quick her heart was beating.

"We can go see them tomorrow if you want. Ape said she'd hold both of them until you looked." Bam said.
"Oh my God! I can't believe this." Zoey squealed.

This was the best news of all. She could possibly have a home!

"So, are you really excited about the move?" He questioned.
"Duh! I can't wait to move, and neither can Ry." Zoey said.
"Yeah, I can't wait either." Bam said

Bam really couldn't wait. He was more excited about the news than Zoey was. He couldn't wait to have her in West Chester-- to see her every single day.

Zoey raised up and planted a kiss right on Bam's lip. He smiled into the kiss; not expecting it, like most of her sudden kisses. Bam slipped his tongue through the opening in her lips and deepened the kiss. They kissed for what seemed like eternity before Zoey pulled away from the kiss, knowing that if she didn't then she would possibly try to take it to the next level.

"You should just move in with me." Bam said after getting air in his lungs.
"I should not. I need my own house-- Ry needs a place to stay when he's in school." Zoey said.
"He can live there too! I have like six spare rooms, Zoe!" Bam pleaded.

Zoey wasn't going to move in with Bam. She wanted her own little house. She and Bam still had so much more ground to cover in their relationship before they took a step like that. She didn't want to rush things.

"I'm moving to West Chester, to my own house!" She said.
"Fine!" Bam whined. She would win today, but one day, she would be moved in with him.