Cyberspace Romance

Perfect

Image

Zoey tapped her foot nervously against the bottom of the hummer floor as she waited for Ape, along with her friend Barbra to meet up with her and Bam. Bam chuckled at how excited she was. Today they was going to visit the two homes that Barbra had up for sale.

"Calm down, Zoe." Bam said looking over at her.
"I'm just excited! I really hope I like them." She said biting down on her lip as she looked out the window. They were parked off the side of the road, waiting for Ape to drive by. They were going to follow behind her PT Cruiser.

"There she is." Bam said putting the hummer into gear and pulling out on the highway behind the purple cruiser. Zoey smiled as they drove down the road. She just hoped one of the houses caught her attention. She didn't care what color it was, what size, or even what it looked like. As long as it was in decent condition, and not too far from Bam or town.

About six miles later they pulled into a yard of a small little blue house. Zoey didn't like the color, but she knew it could always be painted. The house was smaller than the white one she had looked at last week. She stepped out and walked over to where Ape, and the woman who she assumed to be Barbra were already standing.

"I figured we'd start with this one-- though, I really think you'll like the next one." Barbra said "Oh! I forgot my manners. I'm Barbra Hamilton." She said extending her hand out to Zoey. Zoey took the raven haired woman's hand in hers and shook it lightly as they walked up on the porch of the home. She unlocked it and walked inside.

The living room was small, but also very spacious. The colors were very off though-- it was painted a bright yellow, Zoey didn't have anything that matched yellow. So she knew, if she decided to purchase this house then there would need to be a major make over done on it.

There wasn't much to look at in the house. There were two bedrooms, one bath, a living room, small laundry/storage room, and a kitchen. It was big enough for Ryder and Zoey, and Zoey could see that the house had potential but she still wanted to check out the other house.

"Shall we check out the other?" Barbra ask.
"Yes." Zoey said smiling.

It took them only five minutes to arrive at the next house. Zoey liked the fact that it was only ten minutes from Bam's, and fifteen from town. Zoey's mouth fell open when she looked at the next home. It was a log home-- which was something she had always admired. Plenty of property, and it even had a small storage house off to the side which could be used for Ryder's crotch rocket.

"This may be a little bit more than your price range, but I thought you may want to check it out." Barbra said. Zoey forced her mouth to close as they walked towards the house.

Image

The inside was just as beautiful as the outside. In the living room was a fireplace-- even more perfect than the little white house she had fell in love with. Barbra took her around each room in the house; and she was blown away completely. It was also a two bedroom, two bath, living room, kitchen, laundry room, and a study. The rooms were very large and each spacious. She could see herself living here. The back yard was also very large. Perfect for a swimming pool, or if Ryder had any part of the planning, a skate ramp.

"It's only been on the market for two weeks." Barbra said with a giggle. "I'm surprised it's lasted this long with the price."
"What's the price on it?" Zoey ask.
"70,000" Barbra said. "It's only cheap because the owners went bankrupt, and we purchased it from the bank. It would normally be over 150,000 dollars." Barbra said.
'I want it." Zoey said, not needing to be sold on the idea of how much the house is really worth-- it appealed to her and that's all that matters.
"Are you sure this is the one babe?" Bam ask.
"Yes, I want this one Bam." Zoey said.

Bam nodded his head. They decided to go back to Barbra's real estate office to do the paperwork. Zoey really wished she would have found Barbra in the beginning. No wonder she was so popular. She sold houses very cheap, and they were very pretty houses. Barbra's company believed in helping people afford homes, instead of ripping them off.

Bam sit by Zoey's side as she signed her names on all of the lines. She couldn't believe she was buying a home. She was a home owner! She was dying to scream it out for the world to hear. She never expected to own such a nice home either. Sure, it needed some work. Some of the colors were off a bit, and she didn't like the cabinets in the kitchen. But that could all be changed over time.

Zoey paid cash, and Barbra handed her the deed to the home. Zoey couldn't believe she owned the pretty little house. She hugged the woman, thanked Ape for introducing them and then walked outside. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed her apartment number. Ryder had decided to stay home and finish on some packing. It took him four rings before he picked up.

"Yo." He said, she could tell his mouth was full of food.
"Pack your shit." She said with excitement.
"You find one?" He ask.
"Find one? I own one! We're moving as soon as possible. So pack up!" Zoey said.

Bam was standing behind her beaming with joy. He couldn't believe Zoey was moving to West Chester-- and the great thing about her moving was she was only going to be ten minutes away. The house was very cute, and very her. He was so glad she found it. He walked over to her once she hung up her phone.

"Excited now?" He ask.
"You have no idea, Margera! Come here." She said

He walked closer, and she forcefully placed her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down to her level. She then placed a passionate hungry kiss on his lips. She could care less who was watching them, nor did the fact that they were standing in the middle of a packed parking lot matter. All that mattered was Bam.

She pulled away from the kiss once she heard the quiet giggling in the background. Her cheeks flushed red when she saw Ape standing there with a grin spread across her face.

"I'm so glad you bought it, Zoey. It's very beautiful." Ape said. Zoey's embarrassment of getting caught kissing Bam in front of his mom faded away when she realized Ape wasn't going to make a situation out of it.
"Me too! I can't wait to move."
"When are you moving?" Ape ask. Zoey bit down on her bottom lip in thought.
"Tonight." Bam said.

Zoey looked over at him with scrunched eyes.

"I can't move tonight! I haven't called a U-haul or anything." She said.
"U-haul? I have a hummer, and friends who have trucks!" He fished in his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. "I'll make some calls, and then we'll leave for New York." Bam said.

Zoey smiled-- she didn't mind moving tonight. The sooner she got to West Chester, the better. She listened as Bam called a few of his friends with large vehicles. She ran her fingers through her hair wondering if they would actually be able to haul everything. She was bringing all of her furniture down-- just to make due until she found new.

"Okay, we're all set. The guys are going to meet us in New York tonight at eight." Bam said.
"The guys?" Zoey questioned.
"Ryan Dunn, Dico, Gee, Shitbird, and Frantz all have large trucks. Seth is getting a hold of his friend, and then he and Hanna are going to drive Hanna's truck up with a trailer on the back of it." Bam said.
"Bam! I don't have that much stuff." Zoey said laughing.
"Better to be safe than sorry. Plus, it'll be exciting." Bam said laughing.

Zoey just shook her head. Bam was enough to deal with. He was crazy and chaotic when he was by himself. She couldn't even imagine tossing all of his friends into the mix. Ape laughed.

"I'll come over and help unload it-- to make sure they don't break anything." Ape said.
"Oh gosh! I didn't even think about that-- What am I getting myself into?" Zoey said.

Bam just chuckled. Zoey was getting herself into a mess by being with him. But it was a mess he knew she was capable of handling. He couldn't wait to get her moved out of her apartment and settled into her nice little house. He also liked the fact that she was off work for awhile-- which meant even more time for the two of them to spend together. Things were coming together perfectly, and there wasn't anything or anyone that was going to change that.