Cyberspace Romance

Temptation

Image
Zoey looked around her house and smiled. It had been nearly a week since she had officially moved to West Chester. She and Bam had worked non-stop on perfecting the house to her taste. They had painted the walls, and bought some new furniture. It was now everything she wanted in a house, perfect for her in every possible way. Zoey was having a party at her house tonight-- not a huge one; but a small get together to say thank you to everyone for helping with the move.

She walked into her new kitchen and reached into her refrigerator and grabbed out a bottle of water. Ryder came bouncing out of his room and grinned when he walked into the kitchen; grabbing one of the fresh apples from the counter.

"Shianne and I are going out today." He said taking a bit of the delicious red fruit.
"Where to?" Zoey ask, "You should bring her by the gathering tonight."
"We'll be back before then. We're just going to into town for a bit, I think." Ryder said.

Zoey nodded her head and watched as her little brother finished off the Apple, and then grabbed the keys to his bike. Zoey watched out the kitchen window as Ryder drove his crotch rocket out of the drive way. A small smile was making it's way on her lips. Everything was going so perfect. She grabbed the note pad off the shelf and then walked over to the refrigerator and opened it up. She began scribbling down various things that she would need for this afternoon. Once she had made a list of the groceries she needed, she grabbed her jacket off the back of the chair and locked up the house.

Bam laughed as Novak cussed when the black ball didn't go in the pocket he intended it to.

"So, are there going to be any hot chicks at this party Zoe's having?" Novak questioned.
"It's not really a party, dumbass. It's just her saying thank you to everyone for helping." Bam said.
"What? No pussy?" Novak ask with a frown.

Bam just laughed at his friend. They finished their pool game and then Bam walked into his bedroom. He glanced over at the picture on his night stand. It was of him and Zoey-- a candid Ryan Gee had taken from the day she was there doing the radio show. He looked at the smile on his face-- and instantly smiled again. She really did make him happy; happier than he had been in a long time.

Zoey was inside the small little grocery store piling her buggy full. She was adjusting to small town life easily. People were so much nicer than they were in New York. She had dropped a box of cereal-- and instead of a woman walking by her, or even stepping over the cereal, the woman bent down and picked it up for her. Zoey smiled, and thanked her. She was defiantly going to need to get used to everyone being so nice.

She pushed her buggy towards the check out and smiled at the teenage girl behind the counter.

"Hi!" The girl said scanning the products. "Hello." Zoey replied.
"You must have just moved here; I haven't seen you around before." The girl said.
"Yeah-- I did. I guess it's a small town where everyone knows everyone, huh?" Zoey said laughing.
"Pretty much." The teenage girl laughed.

Zoey was happy that the people were so friendly; she was positive that friends would be easy to make in a town like this. Once the girl finished ringing her up; Zoey paid for her groceries and then walked out of the grocery store. She frowned seeing the droplets of rain coming down. She loved the rain; but she had intended on cooking out on the grill this afternoon. They could always just cook inside, she thought not letting the rain ruin her good mood. She loaded the groceries into the trunk of her car and then took off for home. She smiled, seeing a blue hummer in the drive way. Bam was sitting on her porch. His hood pulled over his head and a smirk on his face.

"You locked me out, Woman!" He said chuckling, as he walked over to help her with groceries.
"I'm sorry! I'll make you a key." Zoey said laughing.

The two of them packed the groceries inside and put them away. Bam tried to hear if Ryder was home; but everything was silence. A smirk appeared across his face as he walked over and placed his arms around Zoey, pulling her into him. She chuckled and leaned in holding his body close to hers.

"You're beautiful, Zoe." Bam whispered in her ear, causing shivers to go down her spine. She blushed a deep red and tried to look away from him. He cupped her face, holding her in place. A light laugh escaped his lips before he reached down and placed his lips on hers. The kiss was urgent, and passionate. Zoey pushed Bam backwards, until he was pressed up against the wall. She then allowed her hands to travel up his sides, running her fingers over his skin. She could hear him groan into the kiss. She didn't know how much longer she could stop herself from completely ravishing him. She knew he wanted it too-- that was apparent because of the tightening in his jeans. Though she still wanted to take their relationship slow. But at this point, she didn't know if she could back away, and neither did Bam. He was fumbling with the bottom of her shirt; deciding if he should just rip it over her head or not. He knotted his fingers in it and slowly started to rise it over her head, Just before he got to the top of her bra, the front door slung open. He backed away from the kiss and pulled her shirt down. She was gasping for air, and completely flushed.

"Was I interrupting something?" Ryder said smirking when he walked into the room and saw Bam and Zoey. Her shirt was wrinkled, and her face was flushed. Bam had his hands dropped in front of his jeans, clearly trying to hide his arousal.
"I thought you and Shianne were going out." Zoey said; her voice shaking.
"We decided to just hang out here instead. . . unless of course the two of you want privacy?" Ryder said laughing.

Zoey then noticed Shianne was standing behind Ryder, trying to hold back her embarrassment of possibly walking in on the two of them while they were in the middle of something-- or at least in the beginning of something. Zoey shook her head, and laughed as she walked away from Bam and over to the refrigerator. She needed to take her mind off the tattooed perfection that was leaned against the wall.

Bam watched as Ryder took Shianne by the hand and headed off towards his room. Bam chuckled, shook his head and then walked over to where Zoey was. She was standing over the sink washing carrots. Bam wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her back into him.

"Should've locked that door." Bam whispered.
"Mhm." Zoey said, her voice pitching. She couldn't handle this temptation. It was too much for her. She bit on her bottom lip as Bam moved her hair away from her neck and started softly sucking on her weakest spot. Her knees were giving out, and she didn't know how much longer she'd be able to stand. She placed her hands on the counter for support. After a few moments he backed his lips away from her neck, and chuckled.
"Might wanna wear your hair down tonight." Bam said.

Zoey turned around, and then walked over to the mirror in the living room and examined the hickey on her neck.

"You left a hickey on me!" She screamed in a whisper, causing him to laugh once again.
"It's only a small one." He said in defense.
"You're getting one too." She said with a grin

He grinned as she walked towards him-- he didn't mind having a hickey from Zoey; he didn't mind to be covered in hickey's from her. She once again pushed him against the wall; this time with a little more force, and quickly attacked his neck with her mouth. He fought back a another groan as he felt her tongue slide against his skin. Then he felt her teeth bite into his skin. She backed away after that.

"I didn't bite you." He said with a pout.
"So?" She laughed.
"I get to bite you now!" Bam said once again in defense.
"No! I've got to get dinner started." She said walking away. Bam smiled, and then watched as she prepared the dinner.

He couldn't take his eyes off her as she worked quickly in the kitchen. She was moving around quickly; but he could tell her mind was on something, possibly him. He licked his lips as he thought about their physical relationship going forward and getting even more serious. Normally, he would have already slept with a girlfriend; but Zoey was different. She meant something to him other than sex, or a quick fuck. He knew he was on the road to falling in love with her-- but after today; after this week of being with her every single day, helping her move in. He realized that he was no longer on the road to falling in love; he had already fell in love.

Within a few hours, Bam's friends started arriving at Zoey's place. Ape was impressed that Zoey had pulled off such a large amount of food without any help. There were burgers, hot dogs, lasagna, potato salad, and several other dishes to choose from. Ape had bought Zoey a centerpiece of flowers for her kitchen table. Zoey hugged and thanked her.

Bam was sitting in the living room with his brother, Jess. Zoey and Ape was in the kitchen cleaning up from the party.

"You really care about her, don't you?" Jess ask.
"Yeah, I love her." Bam said, confessing his feelings out loud for the first time.
"Have you told her?" Jess questioned.
"Nope, I'm not sure if she feels the same way." Bam replied.
"And you probably won't know until you tell her how you feel." Jess said, causing Bam to nod.

He did need to tell Zoey he loved her-- there was no need in keeping the truth from her. He was scared that she didn't feel the same. She might possibly think it's too soon; she had never told a man she loved him before. She also thought Bam had a history of tossing the word love around without having feelings behind it. Bam didn't want her to think that he was just tossing it around to her-- he really loved her. He decided to wait until the perfect opportunity to tell her.