Cyberspace Romance

Splatters

Image

There will be some new characters introduced in the next few chapters. . . if you want a visual/description for these characters then go to the following link:
http://www.quizilla.com/stories/9457072/cyberspace-romance-bam-margera-new-characters
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoey laughed as she watched Dico sneak up behind Bam with a bucket of paint-- normally she would scold Dico for even thinking about splashing paint around, and possibly getting it on the floor. But since they was going to take the carpet up anyways, she could care less what happened to it. She bit down on her bottom lip as she watched Dico pour the bucket over Bam's head. Splatters of red paint washed over Bam. Zoey couldn't hold back her laughter any longer. Bam spun around and shot her a glare, paint was dripping down his face.

"You think it's funny, Zoe?" He ask.

She held up her paint brush in defense. Bam chuckled, and then picked up his own paint brush. She bit on her bottom lip as she turned around and looked at Seth for back up. He shrugged his shoulders, which told her she was on her own.

"Bam! I don't wanna ruin this shirt." Zoey said in defense. Bam laughed, her shirt was already ruined with red and white paint.

Bam stepped forward and he was about to attack Zoey with the paint brush when the door opened. A brown haired woman walked in. Zoey looked at her and scrunched her eyebrows up wondering why someone would come in. She had never saw her before; she wondered if she was here for one of the guys.

"Uh-- is this Tangles?" The girl questioned.
"Oh! Yes!" Zoey said.

She had forgot about putting the location of the salon on the flyer. She had also put down that the people could stop by and meet the owner this week. She placed her paint brush down, and then walked towards the girl.

"I would extend my hand, but it's red right now." Zoey said laughing.
"That's alright then. I'm Eva." She said with a smile.
"Zoey."

Zoey looked around the room and shook her head. Eva would probably run away screaming in just a matter of minutes.

"You wanna go back to one of the other rooms so we could talk in privacy?" Zoey ask.
"Sure." Eva said.

Zoey looked at Bam and laughed, as she walked towards the back. The paint was now drying on his face, hair, and shirt. He shrugged his shoulders and then returned back to painting.

Zoey took a seat in one of the chairs and then allowed Eva to sit down opposite of her.

"So, are you a cosmetologist or interested in the sectary/manager job?"
"Cosmetologist."
"Great-- How long have you been in this profession?" Zoey questioned.

Eva answered all the questions that Zoey had provided. The two of them got a long very well. She could tell Eva was a trust worthy person. She could also tell that she wouldn't bring drama to the salon which was a plus. She decided to give her a chance.

"The salon won't be up and running for a couple of weeks to a month. . ."
"That's fine-- I need a vacation anyways. I'm going out of the country to visit some family."
"Awesome. Then I'll give you a call when we get prepared to open-- it was nice meeting you."

Eva thanked her and then walked out of the building. Zoey returned back to the front of the salon where Bam and Dico were now working quietly. Seth had the entire back wall painted, and was getting ready to put the design on it. The back wall was going to be painted solid black-- with the title of the salon on it. The register/counter would be set up in front of it.

Zoey returned back to the side of the wall and began painting. She kept feeling something on her back though. She reached behind and felt of her shirt, when she pulled her hand forward there was white paint on her finger tips. She turned around and listened as Bam hummed innocently. She knew he was the one who done it.

She dipped her paint brush into the paint and then walked over to where he was painting slowly. She then slapped the paint brush across his behind. He jumped up, startled that she was behind him, let alone smacking him on the butt with a paint brush.

"What was that for?" He ask reaching behind to feel for the damage.
"That was for tossing paint on me!" She said
"I didn't do it!" He protested.
"Liar!" She said, walking back over to her wall. He chuckled, and returned back to his wall.

The rest of the day was filled with getting the walls painted. By the end of the day Seth had managed to perfect the back wall. Zoey couldn't believe how good it looked.

"Seth! That looks so good." She said.
"Thanks."

Image

Everyone decided to call it quits because there was nothing left to do. They needed to let the paint dry; and then tomorrow they would take up the carpet. Bam's friend Glomb was coming in to put down a tile floor. Dico, and Seth left, leaving Zoey and Bam to lock up.

"So. . . did you hire the chick?" Bam questioned.
"Eva. . " She corrected him. "and yeah, she seems really nice." Zoey said digging for her keys.
"Yeah-- you gotta find some more people to work though. Two of you can't run a salon." Bam said.

She nodded her head. He was absolutely right-- but at least she knew she already had one person. She would just have to search for some others later. She and Bam decided to ride together today. They got inside the hummer, and he started off towards Zoey's house.

"I can't believe Dico covered me in paint." He mumbled.
"You got my shirt covered in paint."
"And you covered my jeans, I think we're even." He said.

She laughed-- she only had a few spots on her. Bam had his whole torso, face, and hair covered, and even a majority of his backside. Things were far from being even; but if he was going to call it even then she would allow it.

"You coming in?" She ask.
"I'm covered in paint." He said looking at his clothes.
"Oh come on, stop being a baby." She said.

He chuckled, and then stepped out of the hummer and followed her inside the house. Zoey fumbled with the lock but finally opened it. She glanced around the house looking for Ryder, but he was no where to be found. She walked into the kitchen and saw a note laying on the counter.

"Gone to Shianne's for the night. I'll be back sometime tomorrow morning."

Bam chuckled, as he read the note over Zoey's shoulder.

"If Frantz knew your brother was over there, he'd shit." Bam said.
"Why?" Zoey questioned turning around.
"Because. . . Joe went to visit his grandma in Philly for the night-- He wont be home until tomorrow." Bam said.
"Oh god, their there alone?" Zoey questioned, "I'm going to kill him." She mumbled.

Ryder was capable of doing what he wanted, and making his own choices. But Zoey was always scared he would end up messing up and getting a girl pregnant while he was still in school.

"I'm taking a shower." She said.

Bam looked at her for a second. She was taking a shower-- while he was the one covered in paint from head to toe?

"That's not fair." He said.
"What's not fair?" She questioned.
"You taking a shower right now." He said.
"And why not? You can join me if you want." She said with a seductive smile as she walked away.

Bam was left standing in the kitchen absolutely shocked. He was trying to register what she just said. Did she just invite him into the shower with her? He turned around, and couldn't see her anywhere. He knew she must be in the bathroom, getting prepared for her shower. . . It didn't take him long to decide on whether he wanted to join her or not.