Cyberspace Romance

Trapped

Image
After three days of being in the hospital, Bam was finally released. Ape had already arranged for him to go into the 'Riverside Rehab Center' which was located just an hour from his home. He was happy to still be able to stay in Pennsylvania, so he could still see his family, friends, and Zoey as much as possible. He had only agreed to go into rehab, if he got two days to spend home before he went. Of course, the doctors assumed he would use these days to over load on his habit, but he more or less wanted to use them to see what he could save of his and Zoey's relationship.

Bam smiled when he stepped out of his brother's SUV. Jess had picked him up at the hospital. Everyone was gathered at his house in celebrating, of not only him getting out of the hospital, but they was also welcoming London Phillip Margera into the family. Bam was excited to finally have a nephew.

When Bam walked into his house, he realized Ape must have cleaned. It looked a lot nicer than it did when he had left. He remembered clothing scattered everywhere, bags of trash, hundreds of empty beer bottles. He could only imagine how long it took for her to clean the entire house. Ape smiled brightly when she saw Bam walk into the room, she was holding London in her arms.

"Thanks for cleaning up, mom." Bam said.

Ape sit back in the chair, rocking London in her arms.

"I didn't clean it. Zoey did-- she's been working on it all morning." Ape said.
"Zoe's already here?" Bam questioned, he hadn't saw her car when they pulled up.
"Yeah, Ryan dropped her off early this morning. She's been cleaning since seven or so." Ape said.

Bam glanced over at the clock hanging on his wall and realized it was past three in the afternoon. He ran his fingers through his messy curls and then looked around downstairs for any sight of his little cleaner. He couldn't find her anywhere.

"She's upstairs cleaning right now." Ape said, tickling London's feet.

Bam nodded his head and then headed off towards his stairs. He was stopped twice by his friends, he quickly said his hellos, and then excused himself from the conversation. Bam looked inside most of the spare bedrooms and didn't see any sign of her, he could only smell the cleaner left behind. He opened his bed room door and looked inside, he could tell the room had already been cleaned. The bed was made, his top dresser had been organized, and it smelled of lavender. Just as he was about to walk out, and search in a different part of the house he heard a sneeze. He smiled as he walked over to his closet door and opened it. He peeked inside his large closet and saw her standing on her tip toes on a chair, cleaning off the very top shelf.

"Having fun?" Bam questioned.

Startled that someone was in the closet with her, Zoey lost her balance on the chair she was standing on and fell, only to be caught by a strong pair of tattooed arms. She looked down and recognized the arms immediately, she had saw them wrap around her from behind several times before. She smiled and then fixed herself and turned around to look at him.

"Hey." She whispered.

He smiled and then tilted his head as he checked out what she had done to his closet. Everything was finally in order, and folded or hung up neatly. He was impressed she had done so much in one day.

"Impressive." He said walking over and realizing all of his heartagram shirts were together in one spot.
"I hope you don't mind. . ."
"Of course not, Zoe. I appreciate it." Bam said, turning around to face her.

She gave him a weak smile, and then sighed. This was the first time they had been alone since the day in the hospital. This felt so different from then-- then she wasn't scared to show her feelings, because she had spent the last hours before that thinking he wasn't going to be around. But now, she was scared again-- scared of being hurt-- scared of him opening up the same wound.

"What's wrong?" Bam ask, noticing the discomfort in her face.
"I.. I.. I just don't feel well." Zoey said.
"Are you sick? Too much dust? What is it, Zoe?" He questioned, coming closer to her.

He reached over and felt her forehead. She wasn't running a fever, and she looked fine to him. He wondered what was really wrong with her.

"I'll be alright though." She said.

He nodded his head.

"So, is everyone downstairs already?" She ask, hoping to avoid the conversation of what was wrong with her.
"Yeah-- I think so."
"We should join them. . . I just need to put these shoes on the back of the door in the storage container." She said picking up a pair of his adios.

She walked over and slammed the door shut, and placed the shoes into the transparent container and zipped it up. All of his shoes were organized.

"There, all done." She said smiling.
"Yeah. It really looks nice, Zoe."

Zoey smiled, and then turned around and placed her hand on the knob. She turned, but the door wouldn't open. She burrowed her eyebrows in confusion, as she pushed the middle lock in and out. Why wasn't it opening?

"Fuck!" Bam yelled.

Zoey turned around quickly.

"What?"
"You shut the door." He said smacking his face.
"Yeah. . . I wanted to fix the shoes in place."
"It locks from the outside." He said groaning.
"What do you mean it locks from the outside?" She questioned.
"Noak fucked up the old lock-- so he tried to fix it, and it locks if you shut it. The only way to open it is from the outside."
"You're kidding me! So we're trapped in this closet?" She ask.

Bam nodded his head slowly. He started patting his pockets for his cell phone and then realized he hadn't had it for days now.

"You got your cell phone?" He ask
"No! Do you?"
"No."
"Bam! What are we going to do! Oh my God!" Zoey said panicking.
"Just calm down, they'll find us sooner or later." Bam said taking a seat on the carpet.
"We can scream! I'm sure they'll hear us!" Zoey said.
"Good luck-- you can't hear shit through these walls." Bam said.

Zoey groaned and then turned around and slid down the back of the door. She pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her face in her arms. What was she suppose to do now? She was stuck in a closet alone with him for God only knows how long. She looked up when she heard him chuckle. How was he finding humor in this situation?

"Why are you laughing? We're locked in a closet, Bam!"
"It's pretty funny. . . You got to admit it."
"I'm not admitting anything." Zoey said.
"Zoe! Come on, stop being stubborn."
"I'm not being stubborn. This is crazy! We're locked in a closet." She said folding her arms.
"Relax a little. . . It's not like we're gonna be stuck here forever. Someone will eventually notice we're gone."
"How long do you think that'll take?" She questioned.
"Hmm. . . Could be hours-- maybe they think we're making up." He said tossing her a wink.

Zoey rolled her eyes playfully. Bam was clearly returning back to normal, his cocky personality had come back full force. She looked over at him and smiled, wishing the two of them were back together.

"So. . . tell me what happened." She said.
"What do you mean?" Bam ask.
"The day in the salon, tell me what happened." She said.

Bam licked his lips and then ran his fingers through his hair.

"Okay. . . Well, it's simple really. I walked into the kitchen to grab a slice of pizza. Just as I was reaching for one I felt a pair of hands over my eyes. Her hands smelled like yours, I guess she uses the same lotion, but I just assumed it was you. I said something, I forgot what, and she just shh'd me. So I slowly turned around, keeping my eyes closed, figuring I might as well let YOU have you're fun. Before I knew it, her lips were on me, and I automatically kiss back, thinking it's you. I didn't open my eyes, because I didn't have a reason to. I thought I was sharing an intimate moment with my girlfriend." Bam said.

Zoey bit down on her bottom lip as she thought about the situation. His explanation was very believable. She could see that happening in her mind. Amanda was also sneaky enough to pull something like that off. How could she know for sure that was the truth though?

"So. . . you wasn't attracted to Amanda?" She questioned.
"Attracted to her? Why would I be attracted to her, when I had everything I wanted, Zoey?" Bam said.

Her heart fluttered, and her stomach tied in knots. That was the most romantic and sweetest thing he had ever said to her. She smiled lightly at him and then dropped her head. She couldn't believe she had been so stupid. This all could have been resolved a month ago, if she would have just listened to him to begin with.

"I'm really sorry, Bam. . . I should have listened." Zoey said.

Bam got up off the floor, and walked over to where she was sitting. He lowered himself down beside her and then reached over and took her hand. He rubbed her palm with his thumb, while he licked his bottom lip in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" She ask.
"You, and how much I love you." Bam said.

She smiled weakly at him, and then dropped her head once again. He just shook his head. He reached over and placed his hand on her chin and made her look up at him. He could see the tears glistening in her eyes, dying to come out. He cupped her face, and then leaned in and placed a soft, passionate, loving kiss on her lips.

Feeling his lips on hers again was like a fire. She had missed the passion, and hungry his kisses possessed. It was like an eraser came in and removed every negative thought she had about him. Her lips parted, which allowed his tongue to dart in and explore every inch of her mouth. They went from a sitting position by the door, to laying down on the carpet.

"I love you, Bam." Zoey breathed in between kisses.
"I love you too." He said placing his lips back on hers.

The door sprung open and Jess looked in and saw Bam and Zoey kissing on the floor.

"Did you find them?" Ape's voice called from the hallway.
"Nope! -- I don't think they'll be joining us until later." Jess said smiling as he shut the bedroom door.

Bam and Zoey backed away from their kiss for a few seconds to laugh, before reconnecting their lips together once again.