Cyberspace Romance

First Visit

Image
Zoey smiled as Bam walked her, Ape, Phil, and Jess around the center. He introduced them to a few of the people he had met during the last week, and had given them a tour of the entire place. Jess was happy that Bam was getting the help he needed. Bam walked through the yards holding Zoey's hand, and pointed over to a bench that sit by a small pond. Ape saw birds landing in the grass and got the idea to feed them. She took Phil by the hand and took off in search of some bread.

"Hopeless." Jess said laughing as he watched Ape pulled Phil off.
"I think it's cute." Zoey said.

Bam smiled. He had always secretly adored his parents relationship, even so many years of being married, and raising two boys, they were still so in love. He hoped to one day have a woman like his mom standing by his side as he grew old, and he knew he wanted that woman to be Zoey.

"I'm gonna go find them, I guess." Jess said with a wink, giving Bam and Zoey a bit of alone time.

Bam smiled, and then tightened his hand around Zoey's. She smiled lightly and he fell down on the ground, pulling her down with him. She giggled, and he reached over and moved the hair away from her face, tucking it neatly behind her ear.

"I miss the hell out of you." He admitted.
"I miss you too. But the months will pass before you know it." Zoey said.
"Not quick enough though." Bam said.

She reached over and placed a soft kiss on his lips before backing away with a small sigh. She hated being away from Bam-- especially since they had just got back together. It seemed unfair that after working things out, they had to be apart so much. He linked his hands with hers and laid back on the fresh green grass. Zoey watched as some younger patients skated on the ramps that were located near the back of the building.

"Have you met any skate friends?" She questioned him.
"A few young kids skate, that's about it. Some Jordan kid, he seems friendly." Bam said, remembering the fan of his.

Zoey nodded her head, and watched them for a few minutes before looking back down at Bam.

"So, how is Ryder?" Bam ask.
"He's okay, He starts school tomorrow." Zoey said.
"I can't believe he's going to be a dad." Bam said chucking, as he shook his head.
"Yeah-- I know. It's defiantly going to take some adjusting to. I can't wait to spoil the baby though."
"You know. . . It's going to be hard with them both going to college and trying to raise a kid."
"I know-- but that's what I'm here for. I plan on helping him as much as I can."

Bam nodded his head and raised up off the grass. He leaned over and brushed his nose against her's for a light Eskimo kiss.

"Hey guys!" Phil's voice said, "Come in! Their serving some dessert!" He said, taking off back inside the building at a quick pace.
"Fit club didn't do him any good!" Bam said laughing as he raised up off the ground.

He dusted himself off, and then placed his hands out and helped Zoey up to her feet. She dusted the grass off her, and then they linked hands as they made their way back inside the center. Jess and Phil were already digging into a large plate of chocolate cake. Bam chuckled, as he saw Ape shaking her head as she cut herself a much smaller piece than Jess and Phil had cut.

"There goes fit club." Bam joked with his dad.

Phil just smiled, chocolate icing glued to his teeth. Zoey giggled, and shook her head. She wasn't very hungry so she skipped on the food. Bam frowned, he noticed she had put on some of her weight, but not all of it. She still looked far too thin. But, he knew she would probably slowly regain her shape once the stress vanished from her life. He decided to grab himself a slice of the apple pie that was on the table.

Once Bam finished off his piece of pie, he took Zoey by the hand and pulled her towards the hallway and down to his room. His parents and brother was deep in conversation with some of the other people who were visiting, so he was once again going to take advantage of his time with Zoey. He knew they would have to leave in only a small amount of time.

He walked in his room and pulled her over to his small single bed with him. She laughed as he pushed her down and crawled on top of her and started kissing all along her jaw and neck. He was like a animal in heat.

"Bam! Bam. . . calm down!" She said laughing as he continued to attack her with kisses.
"I can't help it! I hate being away from you." He said backing away from her.

She smiled, and stared into his eyes for what seemed like hours before saying anything.

"We'll have all the time in the world when you get out." Zoey said.
"Oh, I know. . . plan on taking a vacation when I get out. . . because we're going to Finland!"
"Are you serious?" She ask, a smile slowly curving into her lips.
"Yes!" He said laughing at her facial expression.

She squealed out, and wrapped her arms around him causing him to chuckle even more. He had never saw her so excited before. He kissed her cheek, and grinned when he thought about his plans for Finland. He couldn't wait to be out of here and plan their trip together.

"I can't believe it! I've never been out of the country." Zoey said.
"I said I'd take you there one day-- I'm not a liar, Zoe."
"I know! I know! But still! Ahh, I can't wait, Bam. It's going to be so much fun."
"I guarantee it'll be a trip you'll never forget." Bam said smirking.

Zoey smiled-- any trip with Bam would be unforgettable, but by the way he was using his words, she knew something else was going to happen on the trip. Ape, Phil, and Jess slowly walked into the room and scattered around to spend the remainder of the time with Bam. Zoey was still smiling ear to ear because of the news. She thought of all the possibilities of Finland. The more she thought about it, the more she was looking forward to it.

They soon came around and told the visitors it was time to leave. Everyone hugged Bam, and then went on their way. Zoey sit in the back seat of Jess's SUV nervously biting on her nails, which was a habit she hadn't developed until recently, thinking about the trip to Finland. What could Bam possibly have in store?