Cyberspace Romance

Results

Image

Zoey sit on the bed nervously awaiting the results of her urine and blood test. She couldn't wait to find out if she was in fact pregnant. She hadn't even been able to sleep last night due to the nervous feeling she had. It was no longer fear of what she was going to do, but more excitement to make it official. The door started to open and she sucked in a deep breath as the salt and pepper haired man walked into the room. He gave her a weak smile and then studied over the folder in her hands.

She waited a few seconds as he read over the paper and kept nodding his head. Was he purposely trying to make her have a nervous break down? All she wanted to know was that she's pregnant. He doctor dropped the folder down to his side and then smiled at her.

"Well Miss Moore, it looks like you're a little over four weeks pregnant." He said.

Zoey smiled widely, and then the doctor began talking to her. He wanted to explain a few things to her since this was her first pregnancy. They scheduled her next appointment, and he put her on daily vitamins. Zoey questioned him about certain foods, and exercising and work. She had no clue about being pregnant-- she didn't want to harm the baby in any way, so she needed to know everything. The doctor told her everything she needed to know, and then she walked out of the room pleased with the news. She ran her hand over her stomach as she walked to her car and got inside. She didn't bother turning it on-- she had to call Bam first.

She dialed the number to the rehab center and waited patiently for them to have him come to the office. They was only allowed to use the phones ten minutes a week, and those ten minutes were guarded. They didn't want any of the patients to get their hands on any sort of drugs. Bam's voice flooded the phone and Zoey smiled.

"I'm pregnant, Bam! I'm pregnant." She squealed with excitement.
"Thank God-- I was so scared you might not be-- I'm so happy, Zoe." Bam said.

He knew he wouldn't be allowed to talk to her long-- he needed to save some minutes for Ape, and also needed to check back in with Zoe later during the week. After about two minutes of telling her how happy he was, and how much he loved her he ended the conversation and walked back to his room happily.

Jared peeked his head out of his room when he saw Bam walk down the hallway. He walked over and into Bam's room. Bam was laying down on his bed, starring up at the ceiling with a wide grin on his face.

"Good news?" Jared ask.
"Great news-- I'm going to be a dad, kid." Bam announced, proud that he was going to be a father in about eight months.
"That's awesome!" Jared said.

Zoey pulled into the salon about fifteen minutes after her appointment. She was only an hour late-- but she had explained everything to Eva, so it was fine. She walked inside and said her hello's to the girls and headed straight to find Eva. She smiled seeing her friend leaned against the counter mixing up color.

"Guess what." She whispered.
"What?" Eva ask, smiling wide.
"I'm pregnant." She said in a very low tone.
"I knew it!" Eva nearly shouted.

Eva had assumed she was pregnant. She had been getting morning sickness-- and Eva had even noticed her appetite growing. She hadn't said anything, she knew Zoey would come to her when the time came.

"I'm happy for you." Eva said hugging her.
"Yeah-- me too. Just keep it on the down low-- we've still got to tell Ryder, and Bam's parents." She said.

Eva nodded her head and then the two of them went out to the front of the salon. Zoey was glowing as she done her customer's hair. She kept thinking about her and Bam raising a child. She wondered if it would be a boy or a girl. She had always wanted a daughter-- but then again, she wanted a boy too.

She knew that Bam would complain if she worked too hard, so she made a mental note to hire some more stylist. She also didn't want to over work herself. She would stop eating unhealthy foods-- and try to walk for exercise. Shianne was a little over four months pregnant now, and had just started showing. Zoey knew it was stupid-- but she wished she was already showing. She wanted to announce to the world that she and Bam was having a baby.

"Okay girls. Let's head home." Zoey announced at the end of the day.

Zoey locked the door and got inside her car and headed home. She couldn't wait to break the news to Ryder. She wondered how he would react to the news.

She walked inside her house and saw Ryder typing away on his laptop. She smiled as she walked over and took a seat. He looked up from his laptop and smiled.

"Whatcha doing?" She ask.
"Typing this report-- oh, guess what?"
"What?" She questioned.
"I got a part time job at Fairman's." He said.
"Oh really? That's great, Ry! But I told you-- you don't have to work, I'll help you with everything."
"I know, sis. But I want to." He said.

Zoey smiled. Ryder had grew up so much. He was so mature now, compared to just a few months ago.

"I got news as well." She said.
"What's your news?"
"I'm pregnant."

Ryder's eyes grew wide when he heard the statement from Zoey. He couldn't believe his sister was pregnant. He shook his head-- trying to comprehend the words.

"You're pregnant?! I should have guessed from the morning sickness!" he said.
"Yeah-- I'm a little over a month."
"Have you told Bam?" Ryder questioned.
"He's happy about it." Zoey said.

Ryder smiled and congratulated her.

"Mom and dad would be stoked, huh." He said.
"Yeah. . ." Zoey said.

She and Ryder were both silent for a few minutes as they thought about their parents. Both of them now had children on the way-- and those children would never get to meet their grandparents.

"I can't wait til our kids are here. . . I bet they'll be just like us." Ryder said laughing.
"I hope not. We were hellions when we were little." Zoey said chuckling.
"You know yours is gonna be a hellion, Zoe. It's the offspring of Bam Margera."