Cyberspace Romance

Apologies

Zoey was surfing the net checking out various clothing stores that held maternity clothing. She didn't want to give up her style once she started to show, so she figured there were places online to buy stylish clothing. What Novak said still bothered her-- she didn't want anyone to think that the reason she was pregnant was because of Bam's money, or to trap him.

There was a knock on her front door, but she ignored it, assuming it was Ryder or Frantz's friends. She heard Shianne open the door, and could hear a few voices. She couldn't make out the voices, so she assumed they were just friends of Shianne. She continued to surf the net; finding a few cute tops from a store. She ordered them and then closed out her window.

A knocking came on her bedroom door.

"Come in." She said, figuring it was Ryder or Shianne.

The door slowly opened and Novak stepped in wearing a frown. Zoey rolled her eyes.

"If you're here to yell or accuse me of anything else-- just remember THIS IS MY HOUSE, and I will call the cops on your sorry ass." She said.
"I'm not here to cause any trouble, Zoey. . . Just hear me out." He pleaded.

Novak's tone had changed from rage and anger to soft tones. She folded her arms over her chest and then nodded her head, motioning for him to continue with whatever he had to say.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier-- I didn't mean it-- I had no idea you're pregnant." Novak said.

Zoey groaned.

"Who told you?" She questioned.
"Ryder-- after he threatened me." Novak said.
"He threatened you?"
"Yeah-- That kid adores you and would probably kill someone over you." Novak said with a small smile.

Zoey smiled weakly. Ryder had always took up for her, no matter what the situation, and no matter how big the guy was. Even when he was a scrawny pre-teen, he would threaten the guys she dated in high school. He was loyal to her, and someone she could always count on.

"That's Ry for you. . ." She said.
"Yeah, he made me realize a lot of things though; I need to stop blaming you for all of this. It's my fault." Novak said walking over and taking a seat on her bed.
"What do you mean your fault? What's your fault?" Zoey ask confused.

Novak buried his face in his hands and groaned loudly.

"I gave him the number, Zoey-- he was using my old dealer. I feel so responsible." Novak said.
"It's not your fault, Novak. Bam got addicted to them by himself, it's no one's fault."
"But if I wouldn't have gave him the number, then he wouldn't have had as many."
"An addict will always find a way-- whether you gave him the number or not, he was the one who called, and the one who bought them. You can't control that, nor can you blame yourself for it." Zoey said.

Novak looked up at Zoey and smiled. He couldn't believe what a dick he had been. She was perfect for Bam in every single way, and he was just too blind to realize it.

"So, you forgive me for the last month or so?" Novak ask.
"Yeah. No grudges." She said smiling.
"I'm glad Bam found you-- you're really a catch."

Zoey smiled. She felt kind of uncomfortable sitting in her room alone with Novak. She had never really been alone with him before.

"So, what's the little hellion gonna be?" Novak ask, breaking the silence.
"I'm not sure-- we wont find that out for a couple more months." Zoey said.
"I'm not sure if the world's ready for another Bam-- let's pray for a girl." Novak said smiling.

Zoey chuckled lightly. She didn't care what her baby was as long as it was healthy.

"Well-- since things are cool. I'm gonna head back to the house; I'll try to keep it cleaner." Novak said.
"Alright, see you around." Zoey said.

Zoey watched as Novak left. She was glad to have all the drama with him behind her. It seemed like things were finally falling back into the perfect pattern. On Sunday, Bam would tell Ape and Phil that Zoey was pregnant. She couldn't wait to see Ape's reaction to the news.

Bam laughed as Jared fell off the skateboard. He had been having a good week at Rehab. The doctor's had been bragging on him, telling him he was handling the withdraws better than anyone they had ever met before. He knew it was because of his new motivation. He wanted out of here as quickly as possible. He didn't want to miss any of Zoey's pregnancy. Ville had phoned and said he would be coming to visit him in two weeks, and he had a huge favor to ask his Finnish friend. He wanted Ville to go and buy Zoey a ring-- and possibly come up with a nice place for him to propose when they went to Finland. He wanted to leave the second he got out of rehab.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kind of short-- and it probably had a ton of errors. But it's storming, and I need to sign offline. Promise a better update soon!