Cyberspace Romance

Grandparents

Image
Zoey smiled as she got inside Ape's PT cruiser. Today was the day Bam planned on telling his parents the news of Zoey's pregnancy. She had worked hard at keeping the pregnancy under wraps. She could count the people who knew on one hand.

"So how have you been sweetie?" Ape ask.
"I'm great." Zoey replied with a smile.
"That's wonderful!" Ape said
"Yeah-- You should come over more sweetheart." Phil said.

Zoey smiled ear to ear, being around the two of them made her feel happy. She knew they would be thrilled about the news of the baby, and she couldn't have looked the world over for a set of grandparents she would like more for her child. Ape and Phil would love her child unconditionally no matter what.

During the entire drive to the rehab center, Zoey had wanted to just blurt out the news several different times. Especially when Ape announced how cute London was, and how she couldn't wait for Bam to have a couple of little hellions running around. Zoey didn't know if that was a hint; or if maybe she had caught wind of their news. She was hoping for a hint; she really wanted to see Ape's reaction when she first heard the news of Bam being a father.

"Looks like everyone's visiting today." Phil said as they found a parking spot.

Zoey walked into the rehab center quickly, she couldn't wait to see Bam, she had been wanting to see him since the moment she told him she was in fact pregnant. She walked into his room and smiled when she saw him standing by his dresser shirtless, clearly deciding on something to wear for the day.

"I really prefer you shirtless." She said in a sexy tone.

Bam smirked, and turned around and looked at the girl who stole his heart. He chuckled, and then grabbed a band tee from his dresser and tossed it over his head. He walked over and quickly pulled Zoey into a bone crushing hug-- however, he remembered to be careful with her. He pulled away from her a bit, and crashed his lips down on hers for a hungry kiss. He never thought it was possible to miss someone this much.

"I miss you so fucking much, Zoe." He said, moving his lips to her ear.
"I miss you too." She said wrapping her arms around his neck, and placing a soft kiss on his mouth.

Bam's facial hair had grown out since he had been in rehab. Zoey scrunched her nose up as some of his bread tickled her face. He laughed and then looked in the door way and saw his parents. He couldn't wait to tell them about the baby; especially Ape.

He hugged his parents and then they all sit around his room for a few minutes and caught up on everything that was going on. Ape and Phil told Bam stories about London-- and how he was growing up so quickly already. Bam frowned, he was missing delicate days of his nephew's life.

"Speaking of London." Bam said, "How do you guys feel about being grandparents again?"
"Kelli can't get pregnant that fast Bam, Jess isn't a machine." Phil said.
"I'm not talking about Jess and Kell!" Bam said laughing.

Ape scrunched her eyebrows up for one split second, and then her mouth dropped and a slow smile formed into her lips. She looked over at Zoey. Zoey nodded slowly. Ape jumped up and rushed over to Bam and tossed her arms around her son.

"I'm so happy for you!" She screamed.
"Thanks, mom." Bam said.
"You're pregnant, Zoe?" Phil ask, shocked.
"Y-yeah. . ." Zoey said quietly, unsure of what to make of his expression.
"How come no one told me!" Phil said.
"I just did!" Bam said.
"How long are you? When did you find out? Oh Goodness! We have so much to do!" Ape said turning around to Zoey.
"I'm about five weeks now, I found out on Monday at the doctor's office."

Ape was so excited about the news, she began talking about everything that they needed to do. She ask Zoey about her diet, and vitamins. She also ask about other things. Bam and Zoey both laughed, they had nearly eight months to figure things out, and here Ape was flipping out.

"So! What about names? and hospitals? and doctors? Wait-- Bam. . . how are you suppose to go to the Ultra sounds and such?" Ape ask, a frown appearing on her face.
"I thought about this-- and that's why I wanted to be the one to tell you. I'll probably have to miss the first few, even though i don't want to-- but, I don't want Zoe to go through it alone; so I want you to please go with her."

Ape smiled. She had never been to any of her grand children ultra sounds.

"I would love to!" She said excitedly.

Zoey smiled when Bam announced his request to Ape. She was happy she would have someone to go through this with her. She felt so scared in the doctor's office that day by herself, but at least now she knew Ape would stand by her side when Bam couldn't.

Ape and Phil went to walk around the center, to give the parents to be some time together. Bam pulled Zoey over to his small bed and gently pushed her down on it. He kissed her cheek, and then placed a soft kiss upon her lips. It was hell being away from her; especially now that they were going to have a baby.

"I hate being away from you, especially now." Bam admitted.
"I know-- but you'll be out of here soon."
"Not soon enough. Promise me you wont find out what the baby is until I get out-- that's one thing I wanna be there for." Bam said.
"I promise."
"How much longer will you be here?" She ask, hoping he would say only a day, but she knew that was impossible.
"I'm not sure-- the counselor told me a month or two, and I should be fine." Bam said.
"I sure hope so Bam. I can't wait to start planning things."
"Don't plan too far ahead-- the minute I get out of here, we're Finland bound." He reminded her.

She giggled and nodded her head. She couldn't wait to go to Finland, she had a feeling that it would be a trip she'd never forget.