Cyberspace Romance

Hero

Image
Zoey smiled as she walked through the front door behind Eva. Jenna and Kay were behind her. She was so glad to finally be having some time alone with the girls. It had really been too long since a girls night out. Phelicia was going to tag along as well, but her daughter was sick. Jenna walked over to a booth first, and slid in. Kay beside her, and Eva and Zoey took in the other seats. They instantly started talking about work.

"Can I get you girls anything?" A man ask.

Zoey looked up and smiled seeing Seth standing there.

"Hey Seth."
"Hey Zoey."

Normally you went and got your own drinks, but since Zoey was dating Bam, the girls got a little bit of extra attention since they was with her tonight. Seth brought the girls some alcoholic drinks, and then brought Zoey a bottle of water. She smiled as she popped the lid off and drunk down some of the contents. Jenna sucked on her straw to her fruity drink.

"So, what's this band sound like?" Jenna ask.
"You've never heard of the moxy?" Kay questioned.
"No-- should I?"
"You're clueless sometimes, Jen." Kay said laughing.

Eva and Zoey laughed as well. It was good to have such a loving and happy friendly circle. Zoey never would have thought she would click so well with all the girls in the beginning. They had come together, like it was meant to be and each become very close. They all brought something different to the table.

"So, when are we gonna hire some more girls, Zoe? It's getting kind of crazy." Eva said.
"We'll make flyers tomorrow--"
"I don't think we need too-- Everyone wants to work there. . . Maybe we could just tell them to stop by one day and show us what they got." Kay suggested.
"That sounds good." Zoey said.

The show started, which meant that all the girls silenced themselves. Greta, the woman who Zoey had met once before took the stage and began to sing her heart out. Zoey loved their sound and was amazed that they wasn't more famous.

After nearly an hour of Greta singing, Zoey felt the urge to empty her bladder.

"I've got to go use the ladies room, I'll be back in a minute." Zoey said getting up and walking towards the bathroom door.

She walked inside, done her business, washed her hands, and then walked out. She groaned seeing Missy standing up against the wall with a smirk playing on her cracked dry lips.

"Aw, looks who it is, Miss fucking knocked up." Missy hissed.
"I suggest you leave, Missy. Unless you want your face black and blue." Zoey said, unable to control her anger.
"What? You gonna hit me when you're pregnant? Now that shows a mother that doesn't care!" Missy hissed.
"Don't ever fucking say I don't care about my child you jealous fucking bitch!" Zoey hissed.

She clutched one of her hands around her stomach protectively as she and Missy continued to scream at each other. People couldn't hear them though because of the loud music. Zoey didn't want things to get violent; she wouldn't put the baby in any harm. But she wished for one second she wasn't pregnant so she could knock Missy through the brick wall standing behind her.

"You're a fucking slut for getting knocked up by him."
"ENOUGH." A loud voice said from behind Missy.

Missy turned around and looked into the eyes of a woman she had never saw before. Her hair was straight and she was wearing a pair of ripped jeans, and a HIM tank top. Her eyes were filled with rage.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Missy ask.
"I'm Zoey's fucking best friend and if I hear you say one more negative thing about her; I'm sending you six fucking feet under." Eva hissed.
"Oh, is that true? You're just as slutty as her with your clea" Missy started, but was cut off by Eva's fist colliding in her face.

Missy fell to the ground and clutched on to her cheek while she screamed out in pain.

"I'm going to fucking call the cops and your ass will be arrested! I WILL PRESS CHARGES ON YOU FOR THIS!" She yelled.
"and I'll sue you for slander. Choose your battle wisely, Missy. You can pick leave me, Bam, and anyone who I'm connected with alone forever, or you can get sued for every fucking thing you have."
"What are you talking about-- You can't sue me!" Missy yelled.
"You should remember back to your little interviews. Watch what you fucking say. Now which do you choose?" Zoey hissed.

Missy remembered back to what she said about Zoey being on drugs and groaned. She quickly crawled to her feet and ran out of the bar. Eva chuckled.

"You're my Hero, Ev."
"and you're mine." Eva said laughing.

The two of them linked arms and made their way back to the booth. Kay and Jenna had watched Missy go out of the bar, crying and clutching her hand over her eye. Zoey laughed, and explained the situation to her friends.

"So, she should back off now." Jenna said laughing.
"Yeah-- she should, but who knows with her. I just know that's going to hurt like hell tomorrow." She said laughing.

Zoey had always wished she would have been the one to leave Missy with a black eye-- but since she couldn't, she was sure glad Eva could. She was almost positive that Missy would now back off and leave them alone. She was scared of being sued and losing everything she had. She was already in deep shit with the courts due to the car accident she was in months back, she didn't need any more troubles.

The girls enjoyed the rest of their night, and then headed home. Zoey couldn't wait to tell Bam all about the Missy incident, she was sure he would get a laugh out of everything. Life was defiantly coming together. Missy was more than likely out of their life for good, and Bam was suppose to be released from rehab in less than a month. Could things get any better?