Cyberspace Romance

Guilt And Betrayal

Image
Zoey was sitting Indian style on Bam's bed as she explained what had happened at The Note. He laughed when she told him about the interview, he also accused Missy of being jealous. He couldn't believe Ev had basically blacked her eye. He smiled, and shook his head.

"I'm so glad you got a friend like Eva." Bam said.
"Me too, I swear. You should have seen it babe." Zoey said.

Bam was glad Eva was there, because if she hadn't been; he knew Zoey would have probably lost her temper and gave Missy what she deserved. Pregnant or not, Zoey wasn't one to take shit from anyone. Bam looked down at her little stomach and smiled. She was wearing one of her t-shirts, and it was now tight around her stomach, allowing the small little belly to show. It made him feel so good about himself every time he looked at her little pouch.

"Stop starring at it!" Zoey said, feeling self conscious.
"Don't cover up my baby!" he said grabbing her arms, so her tummy was full view.

She laughed and leaned over and placed a soft kiss on his lips. These were the little moments that mattered the most. Zoey smiled as she leaned back down on the bed and looked at a journal on the night stand.

"My counselor thought it'd be a good idea to jot down what I was thinking." Bam said.
"Can I read some of it?"
"Sure, if you want." He said.

He smiled as she got up and picked up the black journal. Most of the pages were filled with how much he had missed her, and how he was looking forward to being a father. He had planned on giving it to Zoey when they were on the plane heading to Finland, but since she had already found it; he wasn't going to stop her.

Zoey started reading a few pages, and a smile formed on her lips as she read over Bam's chicken scratch. Most of the pages were filled with his feelings for her, and how much he missed her, how thankful he was that they were back together, and how he was looking forward to being a father. She sniffled and then turned to him.

"This is the sweetest thing ever." She said, folding the corner of the current page.

She leaned over and placed a passionate kiss on his lips, but backed away hearing a light chuckle.

"Am I interrupting?" Ville's soothing voice said.

Bam smiled seeing his friend there-- he had told Zoey about Ville stopping by. She wanted to see him for a bit before she left them alone though. Seeing Bam once a week was hard.

"I'll let you boys have your time together." She said placing a soft kiss on his lips once again. Bam hugged her and then stroked his hand over her stomach before kissing her goodbye once again. She had only visited for an hour today, and he missed her already.

"I'll talk to you soon." She said blowing him a kiss as she walked out of the room.

Ville smiled as he looked at Bam, "She's getting a little tummy on her!"
"I told you! Isn't it amazing!" Bam said.

Bam had phoned Ville shortly, and told him about Zoey's pregnancy and the favor he wanted to ask. Ville had stopped by today so they could talk about it in person and he could figure out exactly what Bam wanted. Bam knew they only had two hours to work out all the details.

"Okay, so I need you to get her a ring-- Ape's gonna try to find out her size, and I need to propose somewhere romantic-- I really don't wanna fuck this up."
"What about the roof of a hotel in Helsinki? Snow will more than likely be falling, and we could arrange for it to be lit up and stuff-- she could over look the entire city." Ville suggested.
"You're a genius." Bam said grinning.

Bam and Ville talked about everything over the next couple of hours. Ville thought that a custom ring would be the best, so he was going to find Bam the best jewelry maker ever to design Zoey's ring. Bam was so happy Ville was helping him with this.

"I'm suppose to get out in two weeks-- you think that will be enough time?"
"I believe so-- I'm off tour, so I can focus on this nonstop." Ville said.
"Thank you so much, Ville. I'll owe you."

Bam hugged Ville goodbye and watched as he left. He leaned back in his bed and a smile over took his face. He was so happy to be getting out of here-- and then propose to Zoey. Life would finally be just how he wanted it. Nothing could ruin things for him.

"Hey Bam, what's up?" Jared said walking into his room.
"Hey little guy- not much. How are you?" Bam ask
"I'm good. Just figured I'd come by and tell you about the search in a bit."
"Search?" Bam ask.
"Yeah-- they got wind of someone having drugs in the facility." Jared said, "Well probably be on lock down in a few minutes."
"Well fuck-- I better go piss before I'm locked in this shit hole for awhile. Thanks for the warning kid." Bam said, walking out of his room.

Jared swallowed hard as he pulled the bag of pills out of his pocket. His older brother James had snuck them into him last week-- he heard about the search and panicked. He knew his parents would chew him out if he got caught with them, so he done the only thing he could think of. He placed them under Bam's pillow and then walked out of the room.

Guilt was rushing over Jared as he thought about Bam, and his family, not to mention his beautiful girlfriend who was pregnant. Jared swallowed hard-- Bam was the only one who trusted him in his room alone though, other guests wouldn't leave their room unless no one was around, so Bam was his only option. He just hoped Bam's punishment wasn't too bad.

Bam walked back into his room and smiled as an announcement came over the intercom. They told everyone to go in their rooms and wait for someone to go around and check. Jared was right about the search. Bam had nothing to hide though-- he was clean, and so was his room.

Or so he thought.