Cyberspace Romance

Chad And Ryan

Image
Zoey smiled as she placed the foils in Jenna's hair. It was Friday, and only two days were left until she got to see Bam. She was looking more forward to this visitation than any other one, just because she would finally get to know his side of the story. They had talked for a few minutes on the phone last night, and he said the drugs wasn't his-- and she believed him. She just hoped the facility found out who they belonged to, that was the only way Bam had any chance of getting out.

"Every thing's going to be alright, Zoe." Kay said.
"I know-- I just wish things wasn't so messed up. He could be out next week, Kay." Zoey said.
"I know, but every thing's going to be fine. You just got to trust things."

Zoey nodded her head. She just wanted Bam here during her pregnancy. This was an important time for both of them and he wasn't even able to be apart of it. Ape and Phil didn't know who to believe. They wanted to believe Bam-- but they didn't understand how drugs could have been placed under the pillow if they wasn't his. They knew the only two people that had visited him that day were Zoey and Ville; and neither of them would give him drugs.

Zoey looked up when she heard the bell on the door ring. Inside walked Ryan Dunn and Chad Ginsburg. She smiled at the two of them and gave them a light wave. Bam's friends have been very good during the whole rehab thing.

"Hey guys." Zoey said.
"Hey, you think you can squeeze two cuts in?" Ryan ask with a smile.
"Sure. Hold on just a sec." Zoey said.

Eva walked out of the back from her break and smiled, and waved.

"Eva-- can you get one, and I'll get the other?" Zoey ask, placing the dryer over Jenna's head so her bleach would process sooner.
"No problem."

Eva grabbed Ryan, while Zoey took Chad. Zoey laughed as Chad took his hat off, and complained about his hat hair as he ran his fingers through his black locks. Zoey picked up her water bottle and sprayed his hair until it was wet enough to cut. He only wanted two inches cut off, so she gave him what he wanted.

"Any news from Bam?" Chad ask.
"Nope, I'm going Sunday to see what's going on." Zoey said.
"Yeah-- Jess mentioned it was a mess. Bam's not stupid, he wouldn't fuck up like that." Chad said.
"I know, somethings going on in there." Zoey added.

Zoey knew Bam wanted to be there for this baby. The baby was his new motivation to get out of there sooner, and she also knew he was up to something else. She didn't know what; but Bam had something planned for her when he got out. He was just too keen on the idea of Finland. She bit down on her bottom lip as she thought about all the possibilities of what could happen in Finland. The list could go on and on.

"Okay, Chad. You're finished." She said taking off his cape, and dusting the hair off his shoulders.
"Thanks, Zoe." Chad said.

Zoey nodded her head, and cleaned up her station. She was trying to keep her mind busy so she wouldn't think about Bam being stuck in that place any longer than he needed to be. She really didn't want him missing anything else with the baby.

Bam laid back in his bed starring up at the ceiling. He had been given two drug tests since the inspection, and both come back clean. He assumed that with that he would be released on time; but they then told him that meant he could be selling them to other patients. He couldn't believe the mess he was in. All he wanted was to be out of this place, and to be with Zoey. He had thought about signing out, and just leaving. He was cured, and he knew he was, but what would everyone else say? They'd call him a failure, and say he wasn't off the drugs. He didn't want any rumors about that-- not right now, not with his baby being born in just six months.

Jared, walked into Bam's room feeling guilt rush through his body. Bam had no idea that he was the one who placed the drugs on him, and he couldn't tell him. He was suppose to be released in a month. He was so divided on what to do. Should he confess and tell Bam that he placed the drugs in his bed or should he just get out and allow Bam to deal with it?

"Hey man, how's it going?" Jared ask.
"Hey kid-- shitty as every other day." Bam said.
"Don't look at it that way-- You'll be out soon." Jared said, hoping to raise Bam's spirits.
"Not soon enough. I've already missed things-- and I'm going to miss even more." Bam mumbled.

He hated thinking about what he'd already missed, and what he's going to miss. He had made Zoey promise that she wouldn't even find out what the baby was until he was there. He sighed loudly.

"You know, kid. I've never felt like more of a failure than I do right now." Bam admitted.
"You're not a failure." Jared said.
"I'm stuck in this hell hole, when I should be out there with the girl I love, taking care of her, watching her stomach grow. But no-- instead, I'm the king of fuck ups and I land myself in here. Now I've even fucked up my proposal date."
"Proposal date?" Jared questioned.
"Yeah-- my friend Ville was arranging this vacation for Zoey and I in two weeks-- I planned on asking her to marry me in Finland, and now I can't even do that." Bam said.

Jared felt even worse. He didn't know Bam had plans of proposing to Zoey. He swallowed hard. What had he done? He wished he never would've placed those pills under his bed, but what could he do about it now? The only option was telling the truth-- and if he done that then he would be the one to pay for it.

"I'm gonna go out and skate. . . wanna join?" Jared ask, hoping to take his mind away from this guilt. He felt bad for Bam, but he couldn't tell the truth and end up disappointing his family in the end.
"No." Bam said returning his gaze back up to the ceiling.

He had to figure something out, and quick. He wanted to propose to Zoey, and he wanted to be there for her during this pregnancy. He closed his eyes and tried to think of how the drugs could have possibly been placed under his pillow. That was his key to getting out.