Cyberspace Romance

Beach Whale

Image
Zoey was upset by the decision they had made with Bam, but there was nothing she could do about it but wait. She was going to spend the next two months miserable without him, but she planned on keeping herself as busy as possible so the time would pass.

Bam had ask Ape to contact Ville and rearrange everything about Finland. He couldn't believe he was having to post his proposal. Ville was also mad about the entire situation; but he sent word to Bam that by the time he got out that everything would be prefect. He was going to use this time to his advantage to come up with the most romantic getaway for the two of them.

Zoey planned on hiring some more stylist for the shop. She was holding 'auditions' for them. She couldn't believe how popular Tangles had become in just a short amount of time. She was excited that she could be considered a successful salon owner. Her stomach was visible now, especially in her old tight fitting shirts. She smiled though, she actually loved the idea of people starring at her stomach. Unlike, Shianne, she flaunted her tummy.

"I'm so fat." Shianne complained.

She was two months further along than Zoey was. Zoey laughed, it was funny how two months made a difference in size. Shianne was two times bigger than Zoey also. She was trying on some of her old clothes, and complaining because most of them looked funny with her new figure. Zoey thought they looked great though.

"I need to go shopping for clothes, again!" Shianne said.
"Why don't you want to show off your figure?" Zoey ask.
"Because! I'm a beach whale!" Shianne muttered.

Ryder walked into the room and laughed, seeing his pregnant girlfriend standing there in one of his wife beaters debating on what to wear. Zoey was dressed in a comfortable pair of lounge pants and a element tee, she had stolen from Bam's house. Shianne groaned as Ryder folded his arms and looked at her with a grin. They was going to be late for their classes if she didn't hurry.

"Don't you look at me like that." She said.
"Come on, Shy. We're gonna be late if you don't pick something."
"I CAN'T FIT IN ANYTHING." She complained.
"You can too!" He said, tapping his foot.

Shianne groaned and reached over and grabbed one of his hoodies, and tossed it over her head. She pulled her hair up in a pony tail and looked over at him.

"Happy?" She questioned.

He laughed, "Very. Now let's go." He said, grabbing Shianne's car keys off the counter.

Zoey smiled. She was glad Shianne decided to move in with the two of them. It was nice having another girl around; and also nice having a girl who was going through pregnancy at the same time. Ryder complained though, saying Bam needed to hurry and get out of Rehab because he was out numbered. Zoey smiled, as she watched them walk out of the house. She ran her fingers through her hair as she walked into the kitchen and got herself a bowl of ice cream. She walked back into the kitchen and turned on the television and watched some celebrity gossip. They hadn't mentioned Bam's name in awhile, and she was glad of it. The last thing he needed was them talking shit about him while he was in that place.

"In today's news. . . Missy Rothsetin, who is the ex wife of Jackass star Bam Margera is now behind bars. It seems like she was involved in an car accident awhile back, and didn't show up to the court dates; and just two days ago she was arrested in New York City for a DUI. . . When Missy was searched, they found several drugs on her. She's not going to be out for awhile."

Zoey laughed loudly, when they showed a mug shot of Missy, and then bars appeared on the screen. Payback was a bitch, and it seemed like Missy was finally getting what she deserved. Once Zoey finished her ice cream, she walked into the kitchen and placed the dirty dish into the sink and ran some water over it. She would save the washing until later. The phone rung and she smiled as she saw Ape's number blinking.

"Hey sweetie!" Ape's velvety smooth voice rang.
"Hey Ape. How are you?"
"I'm good-- Just wanted to invite you out with Kel and I. We're gonna go shopping later."
"Oh, that sounds like fun. Count me in." Zoey said.

Zoey hung up the phone with Ape and decided to go and get dressed. She couldn't wait to spend some time with Kelli and Ape.

Bam picked up some speed as he hit the half pipe. He was finally back to skating. He realized that laying around and moping about the time he had to spend here wasn't going to make it pass any quicker. He decided to use his free time to his advantage, he was going to skate as much as possible and get good again. While he was with Missy, she had always complained if he skated too much. Now he had plenty of time on his hands, and no one to tell him he couldn't skate. He smiled as he pulled off some of the tricks he hadn't been able to do in years. Now that his mind was clear again, it seemed like his skating had improved.

Jared watched as Bam skated with ease on the ramp. He felt so guilty about Bam having to stay in this place for an additional two months. He hated to see him suffer-- but he couldn't deal with facing his parents. He would be in more trouble now than he would have to begin with. Not only did he have the drugs, but he placed them in someone else's room, and allowed them to take the blame for it. He sighed, as he thought about what Bam would probably be doing right now if he wasn't locked in this place. He'd probably be skating at his house, or out enjoying the time with his girlfriend. Jared sighed, Bam was suppose to be one of his heroes, and here he was allowing him to take the blame for something he done. He groaned, it was now time to be the hero himself. He picked himself up, and swallowed hard as he walked over to the ramp where Bam was standing.

"Bam!" Jared hollered.

Bam stopped and looked over at the kid who he had become close with. He jumped off the ramp, and wiped some of the sweat from his forehead as he walked over and stood next to the kid.

"Yeah, kid?" Bam questioned.
"I've done something bad, Bam."
"What'd you do? It can't be that bad." Bam said.
"Bam-- I was the one who planted the drugs on your bed." Jared confessed.

Bam looked into this boys eyes, and didn't know what to say. So many feelings were flooding through him. Happiness, excitement, and angry. He was pissed at Jared for planting the drugs on him, but he was also happy he was telling him about it.

"I was just so scared of facing my parents." Jared said.
"I understand why you did it-- but Jared, this is your problem to take care of. Not mine." Bam said.
"I know-- I'm going to go explain everything right now. I'm really sorry Bam." Jared said.

Bam nodded his head and watched as Jared walked inside the facility. Bam jumped back on the board and decided to get some last minute skating in. Because if everything went how it should-- then he would be leaving the center tonight.