Cyberspace Romance

Boogey Man

Image
It took them three hours to come find Bam and apologize. After Jared explained everything to the staff, and took a drug test, which proved drugs were in his system they finally agreed that Bam was free to go. Bam was packing his things with a smile on his face. He was tossing everything into his suitcase as quickly as possible. He wasn't going to call anyone and let them know he was getting out-- he was just going to call a taxi and show up at Zoey's house and surprise her. He couldn't believe he was finally getting out, it was the best feeling in the world.

"We're so sorry, Mr. Margera." The doctor apologized again.
"It's fine-- Just have a bit of faith in people." Bam said zipping up his luggage.

The doctor nodded his head and walked out of the room. Bam picked up his suit case and looked around the small room that he had called home for the last few months. He was glad to finally be leaving. He phoned the taxi and waited outside the facility.

Zoey sighed, as she watched the movie on the screen. She had borrowed Shianne's copy of twilight, and was enjoying the show. She never had gotten into the books before, she had always thought they were kind of childish, but the movie was changing her mind. She made mental notes to buy the books to help pass time over the next few months.

She cringed as the thunder roared, and the rain started. It sounded like it was hailing, but she could tell it was just rain. She picked up the remote and turned the television off. She didn't want lightening to strike her television. She got out of her bed and walked down the dark hallway, she managed to make it to the living room phone without tripping, which was impressive since she didn't bother with lights. She picked the phone up and dialed Ryder's cell phone.

"Where are you? It sounds bad out there." She said worried.
"We're at Frantz. We'll probably just crash here, I don't wanna get Shianne out on those roads. Are you okay? You want me to come home?" Ryder said.
"No, no. I'm fine-- just stay there. I love you, bye Ry." She said hanging up the phone.

Once she made sure Ryder was safe, she was then relieved. She walked into her dark kitchen and grabbed herself a glass from the cabinet. She opened her refrigerator door and poured herself some orange juice into the glass. She raised the cup to her lips and gulped down the liquid. While the glass was raised to her mouth, she heard something. It sounded like squeaking of a door. She peeked around the corner, and could see a shadow moving. Her eyes widened. She didn't know who it could be. Ryder and Shianne were at Frantz house. Fear shot through every part of her body. She turned around quickly and pulled open a drawer, she grabbed a large knife as a weapon. She slowly tip toed away from the counter and peaked into the room. She didn't see anyone.

"Hey!" A loud voice rang.

Zoey let out a glass shattering scream as she turned around and raised the knife in the air.

"WOAH, ZOEY!" Bam yelled!

She dropped the knife to the floor, and her jaw dropped along with it. Standing in front of her was Bam, drenched from the rain outside. A small smile was playing on his lips as he noticed her state of shock. He walked over and wrapped his arms around her.

"Wha--what are you doing here?" She mumbled, wrapping her arms around him tight.
"Trying not to be killed. What are you doing walking around with a knife?" He ask.
"I thought. . . Oh, never mind!" She said, raising her lips up to his.

Bam chuckled, and pulled away from the kiss.

"You thought I was the boogey man, huh?" Bam said laughing.
"I did! What are you doing here? Did you leave? Sign out? What's going on!" Zoey demanded.
"It turns out that kid Jared planted the drugs under my pillow. He didn't want to get in trouble with his folks. The guilt ate him alive-- and he ended up spilling the beans today. They apologized and released me." Bam said.

Zoey smiled as she tossed her arms around him, and planted another kiss on his lips. She had never been so happy in her entire life. She couldn't believe he was finally out. The lightening lit up most of the room, and the thunder roared as they continued to stand in her kitchen kissing. When she finally backed away from their embrace she giggled lightly.

"What's so funny?" He questioned.
"You're all wet." She noted, looking at his clothes.

He grinned. She took him by the hand and led him through the dark hallway. He walked into her bedroom and watched as she fumbled through her drawers looking for him some clean clothes. He laughed, as she closed them empty handed, and then turned around. He allowed his eyes to travel down to her small bump. It was showing through the tight tank top. He couldn't help but to smile when he thought about everything he was now going to experience.

"I'll be right back." She said, walking out of the room.

Zoey darted into Ryder's room, and grabbed Bam a pair of ball shorts to sleep in. She then walked back into her bedroom and tossed him the black satin shorts. She didn't even know if he was staying the night or not-- she just knew that if he wasn't, then she was leaving with him. She was so happy to spend time with him, time that wasn't on a crunch or schedule. She watched as he began to strip down to his boxers. She swallowed hard as she allowed her eyes to travel over his toned abdominal. He had shaped up a bit since he had entered rehab, probably because he was able to skate more.

Once Bam was in the clean and dry shorts, he walked over and wrapped his arms around her and leaned down and planted another soft sweet kiss on her lips. He had missed being able to kiss her whenever he wanted. He buried his face in her hair and smiled.

"I love you so much, Zoe." He said.
"I love you too." She said smiling, as she kissed his cheek.

Bam pulled her over to the bed, and pulled back her warm covers. He then crawled in bed, and smiled when she crawled in next to him. He allowed her to get comfortable in his arms, and he smiled. He could feel her stomach pressing against his naked side. It was the most amazing feeling in the world.

"So, when's the next doctor appointment?" He questioned.
"In two days." She said, a smile stretching across her face.
"I can't wait." He said, placing a soft kiss upon on her forehead.

For the first night in over three months, the two of them both slept peacefully.